× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 90 visibility 12164

Hijab or no hijab?

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hijab or no hijab?

Report bad ads?

As most of you may know by now, I italianguy have ben pretty much surounded by Muslims lately......

One thing I have noticed is that most all Muslim women I come in contact with say wearing a Hijab is a must.......we are always, ....or i should say Zainab and my wife are always looking for some (Hijabs) for Zainab, believe t or not we found some at "Coach" ....who would of thought?

Back to my question, I see a lot of Muslim women, not wearing a Hijab. I also see a lot of Muslim women wearing..ummmmmm....form fitting clothing...very, form fitting clothing. Some will wear a Hijab while wearing form fitting clothing....does that cancel out the form fitting clothing issue?

I am just kind of confused, I thought the women of Islam were supposed to be wearing modest clothing, losely fitting so as not to draw attention to their...ummmm....figures?

Some of the Muslim women that i have met have been dressed really provocativley......Zainab doesn't comment very nicely on that

And just to make it clear, %90 of the Muslims i have met have been from other countries with strict cultural veiws on this. The other %10 are usually reverts who are probably new and don't know?

This question is not intended in any way to be an insult or arguement......i was just wondering this for a while and thought I would ask......You all know me better than that now, I would never intend to offend anyone

If this question is out of line....just tell me, I will delete it immediately!

God be with you all! And may Allah bless all of you.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hijab or no hijab?

A Muslim women is supposed to cover her hair and wear loose clothing. Pretty much pointless covering your hair and then wearing extra tight jeans. You might as well wear a belly top. So you have to cover your entire body.

EDIT: sorry I missed out some words <_<
    Last edited by GuestFellow; 12-31-2009 at 04:45 AM.
    Hijab or no hijab?

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow View Post
    A Muslim women is supposed to cover her hair and wear loose clothing. Pretty much pointless covering your hair and then wearing extra tight jeans. You might a well a belly top. So you have to cover your entire body.
    Thank you. Am I the only one who notices this? We were at the mall a couple of hours ago........Like thats a suprise

And at a Kiosk sat a Muslim woman wearing very very form fitting clothing BUT she was wearing a Hijab.....I'm an old-school Christian and if my daughter was wearing that......she wouldn't EVER leave the house

Even my wife wears clothing which totally covers her, like a sari or salwar kamee......besides her face....and feet you can't even tell shes brown...well, i guess the sari gives it away

Keep in mind where I live it's business and shopping around here not much else
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't really notice girls wearing tight clothes, I try to lower my gaze.

Keep in mind some Muslim men are not following the dress code either. They are getting hairstyles that are haraam (copying kuffars), piercing their ears, shaving their beard off, wearing tight clothes and some wear silk or gold.
    Hijab or no hijab?

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Donia's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy View Post
    As most of you may know by now, I italianguy have ben pretty much surounded by Muslims lately......

One thing I have noticed is that most all Muslim women I come in contact with say wearing a Hijab is a must.......we are always, ....or i should say Zainab and my wife are always looking for some (Hijabs) for Zainab, believe t or not we found some at "Coach" ....who would of thought?

Back to my question, I see a lot of Muslim women, not wearing a Hijab. I also see a lot of Muslim women wearing..ummmmmm....form fitting clothing...very, form fitting clothing. Some will wear a Hijab while wearing form fitting clothing....does that cancel out the form fitting clothing issue?

I am just kind of confused, I thought the women of Islam were supposed to be wearing modest clothing, losely fitting so as not to draw attention to their...ummmm....figures?

Some of the Muslim women that i have met have been dressed really provocativley......Zainab doesn't comment very nicely on that

And just to make it clear, %90 of the Muslims i have met have been from other countries with strict cultural veiws on this. The other %10 are usually reverts who are probably new and don't know?

This question is not intended in any way to be an insult or arguement......i was just wondering this for a while and thought I would ask......You all know me better than that now, I would never intend to offend anyone

Wearing form fitting clothing and then putting a scarf on your head does somewhat defeat the purpose of wearing "hijab". Hijab is supposed to be loose fitting clothing that covers everything except a woman's face and hands from my understanding.
    However, who knows what these sisters are going through.. maybe they are in the process of trying to wear hijab properly and are just going slow with it until they get used to it.
    Some women I have known will start by wearing long pants/skirts and long sleeves and then just build their way up.
    We all have our struggles.. May Allah guide us all on the right path. Ameen.
    Hijab or no hijab?

"And hold fast unto Allah, He is your protector, the best to protect and the best to help"

(Quran 22:78)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't really notice girls wearing tight clothes, I try to lower my gaze.

Keep in mind some Muslim men are not following the dress code either. They are getting hairstyles that are haraam (copying kuffars), piercing their ears, shaving their beard off, wearing tight clothes and some wear silk or gold.
    Sorry brother, I don't stare ....i lower my gaze too...you nust be married as well just kidding

I hate silk! I have never had any though, btw why is silk haram?......Uggggg these young kids even BOYS wearing ultra tight jeans WTH!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sorry brother, I don't stare ....i lower my gaze too...you nust be married as well just kidding

I hate silk! I have never had any though, btw why is silk haram?......Uggggg these young kids even BOYS wearing ultra tight jeans WTH!
    I'm 18 I'm too immature to get married, mess around too much.

No I never assumed you stared at girls.

Why are men not allowed to wear silk?
    Hijab or no hijab?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Donia View Post
    Wearing form fitting clothing and then putting a scarf on your head does somewhat defeat the purpose of wearing "hijab". Hijab is supposed to be loose fitting clothing that covers everything except a woman's face and hands from my understanding.
    However, who knows what these sisters are going through.. maybe they are in the process of trying to wear hijab properly and are just going slow with it until they get used to it.
    Some women I have known will start by wearing long pants/skirts and long sleeves and then just build their way up.
    We all have our struggles.. May Allah guide us all on the right path. Ameen.
    Thanks for the reply sister

I have asked Zainab and she said some do it to attract attention for business and to attract other Muslim men...not that she condoned it.

Why dress that way for men? What kind of men are they going to attract? It's like my friends saying "lets go to a bar and find women" I'm like ,why? If you go to a bar think of the type of women that are there. Is that what you want to bring home to mom and pop (or Umma and Uppa)?

I kind of like it, (modest clothing)It makes a man have to KNOW the woman for her intelligence and self worth..not just beauty.

My wife is very very modest, but believe it or not there are men that still try to hit on her....me They think it's "exotic" ......until i walk up
    chat Quote

Sawdah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Seeker of Jannah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

A Muslim women is supposed to cover her hair and wear loose clothing. Pretty much pointless covering your hair and then wearing extra tight jeans. You might a well a belly top. So you have to cover your entire body.
    Yup. Some muslim women these days wear the hijab along with some skinny jeans or some other fitting clothing.
    Other muslim women don't wear the hijab because they believe that you don't have to and that you just need to wear it in prayer. (not right)
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm 18 I'm too immature to get married, mess around too much.

No I never assumed you stared at girls.

Why are men not allowed to wear silk?
    your to young to marry? ...dude my great grandparents were arranged in marriage at 16 or 17....and met at the alter! mY grandparents were arranged in marriage at 17 and 18.......better hurry up your getting old

I'm just messing with you

It's ok i didn't take offense (the staring thing)
    chat Quote

Donia's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thanks for the reply sister

I have asked Zainab and she said some do it to attract attention for business and to attract other Muslim men...not that she condoned it.

Why dress that way for men? What kind of men are they going to attract? It's like my friends saying "lets go to a bar and find women" I'm like ,why? If you go to a bar think of the type of women that are there. Is that what you want to bring home to mom and pop (or Umma and Uppa)?

I kind of like it, (modest clothing)It makes a man have to KNOW the woman for her intelligence and self worth..not just beauty.

My wife is very very modest, but believe it or not there are men that still try to hit on her....me They think it's "exotic" ......until i walk up
    If the reason for wearing tight clothing is to attract a man, well then you kind of get what you ask for.
    Alhumdulillah when wearing hijab, it is hoped to attract a man that would be attracted to modesty and for who the woman truly is inside and not her looks. Just like what you were saying.

LOL about the last part. Some people just have no sense.
    Hijab or no hijab?

"And hold fast unto Allah, He is your protector, the best to protect and the best to help"

(Quran 22:78)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Donia View Post
    If the reason for wearing tight clothing is to attract a man, well then you kind of get what you ask for.
    Alhumdulillah when wearing hijab, it is hoped to attract a man that would be attracted to modesty and for who the woman truly is inside and not her looks. Just like what you were saying.

LOL about the last part. Some people just have no sense.
    I know right!...all these men think she's Freda Pinto or something?.....well...she's darker....but they think she's soooo pretty....She can't tell anyway, she thinks they are just being nice but there have been a couple of instances when she was affraid and had to yell for me!

I have had to get....physical with some of these dudes. But NO MAN gets to close to my wife....and her friends.....as long as their women....men are on their own

On a more funny note.....we were in a store one time and a family thought she was lost.....after walking with them for 5 minutes to the info desk, they asked what her parents names where........she gave them to them! The store paged the names....i heard it and said to myself "Thats my inlaws names"(there Indian...it's not hard to tell) so i go over there and shes just smiling away waving at me?........so i asked what was going on? and the store manager asked if I was her Gardian????.......I was like what?...i am her husband!! they looked at me in disgust.....they thought she was a lost child!!hahahahahahaha

They thought she was.....hahahahahaha i can't stop!, a little girl! She's 24 but she looks like she's 13 only 5'2'' and very very small

And then.....THEY DIDN"T believe me they thought i was lying! It took me 30 minutes to convince them not to call the police!!

and the worst part......she had no clue what was going on....she thought the family needed help finding the help desk!

Just smilling and waving, smilling and waving

Indianssss!!!
    Last edited by Italianguy; 12-31-2009 at 05:22 AM.
    chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Some women wear provocative clothing and a hijab. There are different types of hijabs. One is called a "mickey mouse Hijab." Brothers were so annoyed to see such muslimahs on campus that they jokingly came up with that name. It is a funny name. I know I will get flamed but hey, as someone said life should have some fun, this is how we guys have fun.

One can be a Muslim by proclamation of kalmah. But it does not mean they have submitted to Allah and hence such people wear unislamic clothing thinking they are still Muslims. They still might be. But they are not Mumins yet. At least with such mindset.

A Muslim Muminah is supposed to not only cover her hair but also her face. There is a huge debate on hijab vs niqab even among scholars. I do not see how wearing a hijab helps in attaining modesty. More guys are attracted to women's face rather than their hair. I did not know guys have fetish for hair. No point of hiding hair while leaving that attractive face open for display. Allhamdulillah all the women in my house do niqab. May ALLAH increase their piety more.
    Hijab or no hijab?

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

your to young to marry? ...dude my great grandparents were arranged in marriage at 16 or 17....and met at the alter! mY grandparents were arranged in marriage at 17 and 18.......better hurry up your getting old

I'm just messing with you

It's ok i didn't take offense (the staring thing)
    I mean I mess around too much...my parents did consider getting me married though, probably 2 years later.

Oh just wanted to add, what anyone wears does not reflect their character. Some Muslims follow the dress code but do not behave like Muslims unfortunately.
    Hijab or no hijab?

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

On a more funny note.....we were in a store one time and a family thought she was lost.....after walking with them for 5 minutes to the info desk, they asked what her parents names where........she gave them to them! The store paged the names....i heard it and said to myself "Thats my inlaws names"(there Indian...it's not hard to tell) so i go over there and shes just smiling away waving at me?........so i asked what was going on? and the store manager asked if I was her Gardian????.......I was like what?...i am her husband!! they looked at me in disgust.....they thought she was a lost child!!hahahahahahaha

They thought she was.....hahahahahaha i can't stop!, a little girl!

She's 24 but she looks like she's 13 only 5'2'' and very very small

And then.....THEY DIDN"T believe me they thought i was lying! It took me 30 minutes to convince them not to call the police!!

and the worst part......she had no clue what was going on....she thought the family needed help finding the help desk!

Just smilling and waving, smilling and waving

Indianssss!!!

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist View Post
    Some women wear provocative clothing and a hijab. There are different types of hijabs. One is called a "mickey mouse Hijab." Brothers were so annoyed to see such muslimahs on campus that they jokingly came up with that name. It is a funny name. I know I will get flamed but hey, as someone said life should have some fun, this is how we guys have fun.

One can be a Muslim by proclamation of kalmah. But it does not mean they have submitted to Allah and hence such people wear unislamic clothing thinking they are still Muslims. They still might be. But they are not Mumins yet. At least with such mindset.

A Muslim Muminah is supposed to not only cover her hair but also her face. There is a huge debate on hijab vs niqab even among scholars. I do not see how wearing a hijab helps in attaining modesty. More guys are attracted to women's face rather than their hair. I did not know guys have fetish for hair. No point of hiding hair while leaving that attractive face open for display. Allhamdulillah all the women in my house do niqab. May ALLAH increase their piety more.

Thanks brother!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist View Post

Omg, Brother, a moment of silence...........Is that poem you have about what i think it is?.........I AM SO SORRY!
    chat Quote

Hamza Asadullah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Glory be to Allah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Arrow Re: Hijab or no hijab?

You are actually quite correct in your observations. Heres a short article i pasted in another forum which i think is very relevant to this thread:

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my sisters the very purpose of wearing hijaab is to conceal oneself and not to attract unwanted attention upon oneself. But nowadays many of our sisters are making a mockery of hijaab and wearing beaded and such fashionable hijaabs like red and pink and in all the different colours of the rainbow.

Why are sisters wearing hijaabs that really stand out and look attractive and appealing to the eye? They are clearly attracting unwanted attention from men. Is that the purpose of hijaab?

Allah subhaanahu wa ta aala says in in His Book:

...and not to reveal their adornments except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husband's sons, their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islaam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allaah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful. Suratun-Nur 31

Behavorial psychologists state that a women who wear red and pink colours are clearly wanting to attract attention upon themself and are wanting to really make a statemen and stand out. Again is this the purpose of hijaab?

On top of that one will see many girls not wearing the hijaab properly. They tuck the hijaab over their ears and reveal their whole neck and wear it in such a fashionable way like a bandana.

They also beautify themselves further by applying lots of make up looking all 'dolled up'. This can be seen everywhere nowadays and is a very sad state of affairs as it goes against the very principles of hijaab which is not to look extra attractive and attract unwanted attention and gazes upon oneself.

The purpose of hijaab is to be inconspicuous not to stand out glowing with make up and various kinds of fashion accessories. Those girls who act like this get more attention from guys than girls who don't wear hijaab at all!

Even scholars have stated that it is not permissable for a girl who wears hijaab to get all 'dolled up' by wearing lots of make up and accesories that further beautify her and make her stand out which clearly attract unwanted attention and gazes from others.

One will also see many girls who wear hijaab wearing the highest of heels which make so much noise when they walk clearly attracting so much attention upon themselves.

Many a time one will see groups of 'hijaabis' walking around the shopping mall or on the high street or university behaving and acting so much more louder than other girls who don't wear hijaab at all. Should one not care how loud one is and attract unwanted attention from guys?

Allah says:

"Be not soft in speech, lest he in whose heart is a disease (of hypocrisy, or evil desire for adultery, etc.) should be moved with desire" (Sura Al-Azzab Ayat #32)

Also many a time one will see girls with hijaab wearing knee length leather boots, tight combats and jeans aswell as full sleeveless tight and low cut tops. Is this to attract more attention upon themselves? Why would they dress like this when they are wearing a hijaab on their heads? How could they mock and disgrace themselves and the hijaab like that? In actual fact they are mocking the command of Allah upon them. The command of Allah is to conceal ones beauty but why wear hijaab to attract extra attention upon oneself?

The worst of all is when a girl with hijaab is seen publically holding hands and making out with a boy. Many a time have i and many others seen this. These girls have no shame at all and don't even try to hide it. They are an absolute disgrace to the hijaab, to their families and to themselves. They are also the ones who always get hurt and used and then complain about it afterwards. Why go through the torture of getting hurt and scarred from a haraam relationship? These relationships never work and what impression are girls who wear hijaab and have open haraam relationships making to others?

These girls are tarnishing the respect that girls who wear hijaab properly deserve because guys are starting to get the impression that girls who wear hijaab are the same as girls who don't. To be honest nowadays girsl who wear hijaab are acting and dressing worse than girls who don't wear hijaab at all. To these girls hijaab is nothing but a fashion accessory and a means of attracting more men.

Hijaab is inner and outer modesty not just a cloth on ones head or a fashion accessory like how many girls nowadays treat the hijaab. Do these girls think it is an excuse to dress and act how they want?

Women are precious jewels and the beauty of those precious jewels should only be admired and appreciated by her marriage partner not anyone else.

A women can beautify herself as much as she likes in front of her husband but why beautify yourself for the whole world to admire and lust over? Do you think you will not return to Allah and answer for your actions?

Please sisters seriously look at your intentions in your hearts and ask yourselves why dress and act like this? Is this what hijaab is really about? Or is hijaab so much more deep and meaningful than that.

Ask yourselves are you doing justice to the hijaab your wearing on your head? What do you think Allah is thinking of you right now looking at the way your dress and act whilst you have a hijaab on your head?

Remember we can go at any second and if we were to go in this state then what will we answer to Allah? How will we justify our behaviour?

So my sisters whatever has happened in the past has happened now. Let us move on and repent to Allah that he forgives us and let us have a new beginning. Never again wear tight or innappropriate clothes when going out. Only wear the most minimal of makeup if any when you go out so as to not attract unwanted attention and finally wear a dark coloured hijaab that does'nt stand out and the jilbaab which is far superiour that any type of loose clothing which may hug on the hips and curves.

These are the women that have true beauty for they are the most beautiful in the eyes of Allah and the women are make a mockery of hijaab are the most beautiful to shaythan!

May Allah save our brothers and sisters from all the evil that surrounds us and from our inner desires and the whisper of shaythan and may Allah help us to let carry out his commandments properly and let us not let shaythan have a say in how we carry out our commandments. Ameen

I have pasted some very useful and beneficial links especially for our sisters:

Advice from a sister on hijaab

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39547

The Role of Women in Islamic Society-Very good article by revert sister

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39901

Hijaab and the Freedom of Women

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39857

Very Inspiring Experiences Of Recently Converted Woman

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40169

WOMEN IN ISLAM

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41377

The Best Role Models for All Muslim Women

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41302

Please remember me in your dua's and ask me ANYTHING you want and i will try my best to always help you as your brother in Islam. Allah Hafiz
    Hijab or no hijab?

How to get through Hardships & trials in life:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...mp-trials.html

How to overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) in Worship:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...d-worship.html

10 Steps to Increasing Imaan & getting closer to Allah:

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...d-version.html

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...ser-allah.html
    chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Omg, Brother, a moment of silence...........Is that poem you have about what i think it is?.........I AM SO SORRY!
    The poem in my signature? No, that is related to my personal and social experiences with life. When people's hands are tied and they are thrown in ice cold rivers and streams in Swat (Pakistan) and they drown helplessly, I do not think life offers any colors to enjoy. Then when I hug my mothers feet while she talks about some daily things she did and I listen to her and then think one day she will die or I will die before her, I do not see any colors in life anymore. Then when I look at my dad and see how he works for maintaining and providing us and then I think one day it will be all gone ... then I dont see any colors in life. Sorry, off topic.
    Hijab or no hijab?

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salams...

do you know what? i think you should try asking in the nicest way why they are wearing that way when they are suppose to be a muslimah. lets see if they really understand the purpose of hijab.

actually you can find lots of them in malaysia :/. and some people says they wear hijabs just to show that they are goody to shoes but actually they are the opposites. but we shouldn't be judging them because we don't really knows whats in their hearts.

it shows that the muslims are not giving the right message whats islam is really all about.
    Hijab or no hijab?

heart 1 - Hijab or no hijab?

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Hijab or no hijab? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hijab or no hijab?