× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 14 of 14 visibility 2327

8-yr-old boy memorizes Al-Quran in 4 months, A RARE

Humbler_359's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Smile 8-yr-old boy memorizes Al-Quran in 4 months, A RARE

Report bad ads?

8-yr-old boy memorizes Al-Quran in 4 months, a rare feat

December 31, 2009

An eight-year-old boy has set a rare example of memorizing the entire holy Quran in only four months, as against 2-3 years it usually takes.

Ruhul Amin, son of M Ibrahim Hossain, a poor farmer of village Rahimpur under Bangala union in Ullapara upazila of Sirajganj district has accomplished the extraordinary feat.

The wonder boy, Hafez Ruhul Amin, is a student of Dhoroil Ashrafia Hafezia Madrassa, situated at village Dhoroil, about one and half kilometers away from his home. He got admitted to the Madrassa in 2009 and became Hafez during the last holy month of Ramadan (September 2009).

Talking to UNB over phone, a teacher of Dhoroil Ashrafia Hafezia Madrassa who is now about 120 years old, said he did not receive such an extraordinary student, nor heard of any such precedent earlier. Huzur M Ibrahim Hossain (not Ruhul Amin’s father), who taught the boy said Ruhul Amin was irregular during his early days at the madrassa.

But he said that during `hifz’ lessons, the first stage of memorizing the holy Quran, Ruhul was very attentive and read the holy Quran with utmost devotion.

Huzur Ibrahim said at first, Ruhul was given the task of memorizing five pages of holy Quran daily and gradually, his task was increased. Finally, he was given the task of memorizing 15 pages a day.

Ruhul became a complete Hafez in four months after he received `hifz’ lesson, he said.

Huzur Ibrahim said usually it takes one and half years to even three years to become a hafez in Quran. “I’ve heard about becoming hafez in 6-7 months but I’ve not seen anyone.”

Huzur Ibrahim has been teaching Hafez-e-Quran for 20 years at Dhoroil Ashrafia Hafezia Madrassa out of his 80 years as teacher and imam in different Hafezia Madrassas and mosques.

Allahu Akbar. Mash'Allah.

Source

"When the Qur'an is read, Listen to it with attention, And hold your peace: That ye may receive Mercy"
    ~ 7:204

"Then do ye remember Me; I will remember You. Be grateful to Me, And reject not Faith. ~ 2:152

How Islam started 1400 years ago?- see Youtube

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    tango92's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: 8-yr-old boy memorizes Al-Quran in 4 months, A RARE

subhanallah im shocked

time for operation ninja Islam
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

woow I hope the news is correct and the Bangladeshi kid really is bleseed with unique memory ...Alhamdulillah.

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Innocent Soul's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhanallah ! It would be so good If people make their children do hafiza.I think their should be atleast one hafiz in a family.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Humbler_359's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Yes, it is great to hear it. I don't think that this kid is pressured by everybody to memorize harder. It is just this intelligent boy's motivation and desires to memory Qur'an, Insh'Allah!

"When the Qur'an is read, Listen to it with attention, And hold your peace: That ye may receive Mercy"
    ~ 7:204

"Then do ye remember Me; I will remember You. Be grateful to Me, And reject not Faith. ~ 2:152

How Islam started 1400 years ago?- see Youtube

chat Quote

Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I've been reciting the Al-Quran for almost 4 years now and I'm still not finished.

May Allah S.W.T. bless this child for completing the Holy Book of Al-Quran within a short time
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel View Post
    I've been reciting the Al-Quran for almost 4 years now and I'm still not finished.
    Don't worry bro , u are trying ( I am not ) and InshaAllah u will be rewarded for ur attempt.

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman View Post

Don't worry bro , u are trying ( I am not ) and InshaAllah u will be rewarded for ur attempt.

I got to admit that I've been kinda lazy around that time of year. I'm a feeling a little bit confident in finishing the Al-Quran this year in a short time. I got knowledge now to imply it on the Al-Quran, may Allah S.W.T. give guidance to you in finishing the Al-Quran sister. I heard something from my sister that if you don't finish the Holy Book, you'll get hanged in the Akhirah if I was not mistaken.
    chat Quote

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaamu alaikum

WOW...

MashaAllah!!!!!!!!!!

''LIVE for the sake of ALLAH, LOVE for the sake of ALLAH, FIGHT for the sake of ALLAH, & DIE for the sake of ALLAH''
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I got to admit that I've been kinda lazy around that time of year. I'm a feeling a little bit confident in finishing the Al-Quran this year in a short time. I got knowledge now to imply it on the Al-Quran, may Allah S.W.T. give guidance to you in finishing the Al-Quran sister. I heard something from my sister that if you don't finish the Holy Book, you'll get hanged in the Akhirah if I was not mistaken.
    that cant be true akhi. I heard if you dont finish it in this life then an angel will teach it to you in your grave

(sorry guys no proof)
    Last edited by tango92; 01-03-2010 at 08:30 AM.

chat Quote

Misz_Muslimah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ☆⌒ღ SuBHaNALlaH ღ⌒☆
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Mashallah!!
    May Allah bless him and protect him ..

There is a blessing in trials...
    ...they are a means of purifying you, so you can go to the most purest place:

Jannah

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by tango92 View Post
    that cant be true akhi. I heard if you dont finish it in this life then an angel will teach it to you in your grave
    I don't think so brother, because we just "hear" it from someone and not do our own research... So far I got

"Ubada b. as-Samit reported: THe Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: He who does not recite Umm al-Qur\'an is not credited with having observed tHe prayer. (Book #004, Hadith #0772)

Mahmud b. al-Rabi', on whose face tHe Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) squirted water from tHe well, reported on tHe authority of 'Ubada b. as- Samit that tHe Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: He who does not recite Umm al-Qur\'an is not credited with having observed prayer. (Book #004, Hadith #0773)"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^^ but these hadith have nothing to do with punishment in the heareafter for not completing hifdh. just that quran should be recited in namaz.

i couldnt find any hadith to back up my statement so for now i withdraw.

nonetheless commense sense tells us if a person was genuinely studying quran and dies he should be rewarded at least for what he has done. and we know:

"Actions are (judged) by motives (niyyah), so each man will have what he intended. Thus, he whose migration (hijrah) was to Allah and His Messenger, his migration is to Allah and His Messenger; but he whose migration was for some worldly thing he might gain, or for a wife he might marry, his migration is to that for which he migrated."

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

thus if you genuinely intended to memorise quran. but due to circumstances outside your control you could not do so, then i think you would be rewarded as if you completed hifz. and Allah alone knows our time of death and wether we would have persevered in memorisation.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

...if you don't finish the Holy Book, you'll get hanged in the Akhirah if I was not mistaken.
    well , I finished reciting the whole Quran with meaning ...Alhamdulillah. But I don't have courage to even try to memorise the whole Quran.

Surely we must recite / read Quran with understanding but somehow if one does not finish reciting the whole Quran in this world , don't know if s/he will be hanged or angel will teach that person . Any related hadith ???

chat Quote

18. Hide
Hey there! 8-yr-old boy memorizes Al-Quran in 4 months, A RARE Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. 8-yr-old boy memorizes Al-Quran in 4 months, A RARE