× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 62 visibility 10313

Muslims and Freemasonry?

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Muslims and Freemasonry?

Report bad ads?

This is a response to one who asked me this question some time ago.

You may already know, but i thought I would post this.......I found it..By just doing some research on google.

This is only some info, it is not to be meant as an insult to anybody nor a reason to join the Masons...you have to ask to become a Mason anyway. NO mason is allowed to invite or ask you to join.

I will just post the link this way i don't get yelled at for posting something without citing my reffrences.

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.co...eemasonry.html

Hope this helps.

Again I am not inviting nor trying to ask!..not that i am a mason or anything

God be with you all!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Amadeus85's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Muslims and Freemasonry?

I dont know how about muslim, but for catholic it's forbidden to be a member of masonic lodge.
    It is said that the highest masons worship Lucipher.
    Muslims and Freemasonry?

This country is dying because of a lack of men, not a lack of programs.

- Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85 View Post
    I dont know how about muslim, but for catholic it's forbidden to be a member of masonic lodge.
    It is said that the highest masons worship Lucipher.
    hmmmm....sorry you feel that way

Try to do some more research on it before just believing what some may say.

All the best, thanks for the reply

God bless ,friend.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy View Post
    hmmmm....sorry you feel that way

Try to do some more research on it before just believing what some may say.

All the best, thanks for the reply

God bless ,friend.

As far as I know, there are three types of lodges.

One type, the oldest, is called as scottish rite. It is the traditional rite of masonry, they are rather friendly to religions, including christianity, although that they seem to believe that all religions are equally good or correct. In some more conservative scottish lodges one must be a christian, in most of scottish lodges one must believe in the Creator, God. Scotts are connected with mainstream protestant churches.

Second type is the french rite. It is radically anti christian and first of all anti catholic lodge. They took part in - French Revolution, Mexican Revolution, Spanish Civil War (1936-1939), in almost every anti-catholic revolt in South America, in Portugal, they always took side of enemies of the Creator. I guess that one must be atheist or agnostic to be their member

Third type of lodges are post-modernistic lodges, untraditional, mixing various traditions from Medieval to XVIII century, for example lodge Thule from Germany. They are involved in ezoterism, oriental religions and cults, pagan tradition of Europe.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Muslims and Freemasonry?

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85 View Post
    As far as I know, there are three types of lodges.

One type, the oldest, is called as scottish rite. It is the traditional rite of masonry, they are rather friendly to religions, including christianity, although that they seem to believe that all religions are equally good or correct. In some more conservative scottish lodges one must be a christian, in most of scottish lodges one must believe in the Creator, God. Scotts are connected with mainstream protestant churches.

Second type is the french rite. It is radically anti christian and first of all anti catholic lodge. They took part in - French Revolution, Mexican Revolution, Spanish Civil War (1936-1939), in almost every anti-catholic revolt in South America, in Portugal, they always took side of enemies of the Creator. I guess that one must be atheist or agnostic to be their member

Third type of lodges are post-modernistic lodges, untraditional, mixing various traditions from Medieval to XVIII century, for example lodge Thule from Germany. They are involved in ezoterism, oriental religions and cults, pagan tradition of Europe.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I will do some research for you...I am not at liberty to concur on those definitions of the Masons. But you have made some interesting accusations and these should be looked into.

God bless.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No sorry, I am not a Mason. I come from a Roman Catholic family, but most of them men in my family are or were Master Masons.
    chat Quote

Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

No sorry, I am not a Mason. I come from a Roman Catholic family, but most of them men in my family are or were Master Masons.
    Well do you think Obama+Bush+The Queen is a mason? Considering that you have a "Mastered" mason by your side...

Freemason is the cult/religion from the Egyptian Pharoah no?
    chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

masonry originated from the ancient Jewish cabal which dates back to the time of the prophet Solomon......when a number of Jews disbelieved by practicing witchcraft and magic

What the quran says
    2:102 They followed what the devils gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the devils, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!.

the templars upon capturing jerusalem came in contact with the old books which contained various stuff from rituals to magic and that was when freemasonry was born if you like

so all this hype about islam and freemasonry is oxymoronic,islam cannot be put together with freemasonry....when its the Freemasons and the Zionists we are fighting and their leader the one eyed man who will fought and defeated by Jesus

so you can join freemasonry if you like ? the only thing is you must leave Islam first and be vacant to swear allegiance with the shayateen

and that will be the death of you spiritually and your abode will be the hell fire
    chat Quote

Salahudeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii View Post
    masonry originated from the ancient Jewish cabal which dates back to the time of the prophet Solomon......when a number of Jews disbelieved by practicing witchcraft and magic

What the quran says
    2:102 They followed what the devils gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the devils, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!.

the templars upon capturing jerusalem came in contact with the old books which contained various stuff from rituals to magic and that was when freemasonry was born if you like

so all this hype about islam and freemasonry is oxymoronic,islam cannot be put together with freemasonry....when its the Freemasons and the Zionists we are fighting and their leader the one eyed man who will fought and defeated by Jesus

so you can join freemasonry if you like ? the only thing is you must leave Islam first and be vacant to swear allegiance with the shayateen

and that will be the death of you spiritually and your abode will be the hell fire
    this is exactly what I heard, it's to do with magic and using the help of devil spirits for worldy gain, in turn you do something for them an act of evil like worshipping them. and they do something for you, like a genie. You sell your soul basically.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel View Post
    Well do you think Obama+Bush+The Queen is a mason? Considering that you have a "Mastered" mason by your side...

Freemason is the cult/religion from the Egyptian Pharoah no?
    The queen cannot be a Mason, it's a men only organization...they have a womens org now but they are not really recognised.

Not sure about Obama?

Bush is a "Skulls and Bones" an ultra secret society, wich I think is linked or an offfshoot of Masons, most all presidents are Masons. And a good amount of the have been in Skuls and Bones, it is located at Yale university, in USA.

No, Masons are free to practice any of the Abrahamic religions, as long as they believe in one God, there are only Muslims, Christians and Jewish. Freemasonry is not a religion in itself, and has nothing to do with the Pharoah, unless he was one? But i don't think the org is that old.
    Last edited by Italianguy; 01-04-2010 at 01:23 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
    this is exactly what I heard, it's to do with magic and using the help of devil spirits for worldy gain, in turn you do something for them an act of evil like worshipping them. and they do something for you, like a genie. You sell your soul basically.
    I have deleted this reply because I worded it wrong. sorry
    Last edited by Italianguy; 01-04-2010 at 06:30 PM.
    chat Quote

Rabi'ya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Revert4Life
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As far as I know, and have heard. Freemasonry is sort of a boys club, where each of the members look out for each other. Its not to say that bad stuff doesnt go on within the org but then, tell me a group in society which is totally fault free?
    Muslims and Freemasonry?

rose4 1 - Muslims and Freemasonry?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The queen cannot be a Mason, it's a men only organization...they have a womens org now but they are not really recognised.

Not sure about Obama?

Bush is a "Skulls and Bones" an ultra secret society, wich I think is linked or an offfshoot of Masons, most all presidents are Masons. And a good amount of the have been in Skuls and Bones, it is located at Yale university, in USA.

No, Masons are free to practice any of the Abrahamic religions, as long as they believe in one God, there are only Muslims, Christians and Jewish. Freemasonry is not a religion in itself, and has nothing to do with the Pharoah, unless he was one? But i don't think the org is that old.
    what utter misinformation the masons hijack Abrahamic religions.....masons pose as jews,christians and even muslims but they do not believe the scriptures and they promote godlessness ...they promote that everybody is god
    chat Quote

Rabi'ya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Revert4Life
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii View Post
    what utter misinformation the masons hijack Abrahamic religions.....masons pose as jews,christians and even muslims but they do not believe the scriptures and they promote godlessness ...they promote that everybody is god
    proof please
    Muslims and Freemasonry?

rose4 1 - Muslims and Freemasonry?
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

[QUOTE=Abdullahii;1269781]

format_quote Originally Posted by ~SilverOrchid~ View Post
    proof please
    if you put two and two together and know how the devil works you can figure it out

i am telling you freemasonry formed when the templars where in the holy land in jerusalem ,they learned the Jewish cabal secrets in doing so they became well versed in the art of deception

2:102 ''They followed what the devils gave out......... They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission.''

If they can cause a rift between the husband and wife...why can't they also pose as muslims to cause a rift between the sunni and the shia and the ummah....They hijack religions to destroy it from inside and they have succeeded in altering the true message of Christianity and Judaism...the only one now left to be destroyed is Islam

A good example i can give you is the mossad agent who supposedly converted to islam and named himself adam yahiye gadahn

''But Adam Pearlmen is his REAL name! Adam is the grandson of the late Carl K. Pearlman; a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County. Carl was also a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, which was caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993, much as AIPAC has been caught up in the more recent spy scandal.''

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...kealqaeda.html

''Freemasonry deceives its members into thinking that they further the cause of a better humanity when they are actually furthering the interests of those who seek to give the Jews supremacy over all peoples of the world. Islam is the final message from Allah to man. It is the religion that supercedes all past divine messages, including Judaism.

Freemasonry seeks to destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque in order to rebuild the Temple of Solomon in its place.''

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503547288
    chat Quote

Danah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    protectedpearls.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^I didn't know that there are Muslims and Christians who can join this organization. I thought it's only for Jews!!
    Thanks for the links
    Muslims and Freemasonry?

Visit my website
    ProtectedPearls.com

Your way to find the truth

Follow us on:

YouTube
    Twitter
    Facebook

chat Quote

Güven's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I assure you it's not witch craft....lol....but thats a good one.

Keep in mind, the secrets in freemasonry have always been kept. Therefor when outsiders can't figure out what it is about or why what happens?.....there scared, then mad, then they make up rumors.....all humans do this.

God bless.

That's what they all say when the truth is found out.
    Muslims and Freemasonry?

And as for the one who fears standing in front of His Lord and restrains the soul from impure evil desires and lusts, verily, Paradise will be his abode [79:40-41]
    chat Quote

north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The oldest freemason lodge in Malaysia is in Penang... they have lodges in most cities in Malaysia... majority of them are non Muslims (their leader in Penang is a Sikh), but there are Muslim freemasons too in Malaysia. A Malaysian magazine interviewed some of them years ago. They interviewed one White American Muslim who lived in Kuala Lumpur who said it's ok to be both Muslim and Mason. He said that it's like a "fraternity"... I dont know whether it's true or not but there are rumours saying that our former Prime Minister, Mahathir ia a mason...
    Muslims and Freemasonry?

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I assure you it's not witch craft....lol....but thats a good one.

Keep in mind, the secrets in freemasonry have always been kept. Therefor when outsiders can't figure out what it is about or why what happens?.....there scared, then mad, then they make up rumors.....all humans do this.

God bless.
    hmm just wondering do you even belief in the existance of black/voodo magic?

"But there are certain men of mankind who take refuge with the Jinn, and they increased them in vileness" (62:6)

it invovles offering the devil spirits sacrifices and doing viole things that please them, acts of disbelief. Then they do something for you.
    Last edited by KittenLover; 01-04-2010 at 02:55 PM.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

From what I read, the highest masons believe that our Creator, Lord is evil, while Satan, Antichrist is good.
    It may have something to do with the influence of gnostics, ezoterics, medival heretics like Katars and Albigens and the teachings of a Persian called Mani (Manes, Manicheus).
    Muslims and Freemasonry?

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Muslims and Freemasonry? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Muslims and Freemasonry?