× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 31 visibility 6474

.. A little girl named Al`brah ..

Beblessed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Ummah Under 1 Banner
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I just want it to share this with you.... when you think that your problems in this world are so huge, remind yourself of those less fortunate than yourself who are grateful for all the blessings they have been given.

Make du'a please for this wonderful girl.

A little girl named Al`brah

This story is of a little girl named Bar`ah who is 10 years old, her parents were doctors who moved to Saudi Arabia in search of better life.

At this age, Bar`ah memorized the whole Quran with tajweed, she was very intelligent, her teacher use to tell her she should be in middle school not primary school.
    Her family was small and committed to Islam and its teachings… . suddenly one day the mother started feeling sever abdominal pain, after tests and checkups she found out that she has cancer, but in its late stages.

The mother thought she should tell her daughter, specially if she wakes up one day and didn’t find her mother beside her… so she told her: “Bar`ah I will go to paradise ahead of you, but I want you to read the Quran you memorized every day since it will protect you in this life…”

The little girl didn’t really understand what her mother was trying to tell her… but she started feeling the change in her mother’s status, especially when she was transferred to stay in hospital on a permanent bases. The little girl use to come to the hospital after her school and recite the Quran for her mother till the evening when her father used to take her home.

One day the hospital called the husband and informed him that the his wife’s condition was very bad and he needed to come as fast as he can, so the father picked Bar`ah from her school and headed to the hospital, when they arrived he asked her to stay in the car… so that she wouldn’t get shocked if her mother passed away.

The father got out of his car, with tears filled in his eyes and while crossing the road to enter the hospital, he was hit by a speeding car and died in front of his daughter who came crying to her father…!

The tragedy of Bar`ah is not over yet… the news of her father’s death was hidden from the mother, but after 5 days the mother passed away leaving Bar`ah alone in this life. She become alone without her parents, and her parents’ friends decided to find her relatives in Egypt so that they can take care of her.

Suddenly, Bar`ah started having sever pain like her mother, after a few tests and checkups it was confirmed it was cancer… at the surprise of every one she said: “Alhamdu Lillah, now I will meet my parents.”

All of the family friends were shocked and surprised, this little girl being faced with calamity after calamity and she is patient and satisfied with what Allah ordained for her!

People started hearing about Bar`ah and her story, and a Saudi decided to take care of her… he sent her to the UK for treatment of this disease.

One of the Islamic channels (Al Hafiz – The protector) got in contact with this little girl and asked her to recite the Quran… and this is her beautiful voice with recitation.. .

Must Listen!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gurpc0Z4EwQ

They contacted her again before she went into a coma and she made dua for her parents and sang a nasheed…

Another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2CfyxzR_Yk

The days passed by and the cancer spread all over her body, the doctors decided to amputate her legs, and she is patient and satisfied with Allah’s ordains… after a few days the CANCER spread to her brain, upon which doctors decided for another urgent brain surgery… and now her body is in a UK hospital in full COMA…

So pray for her health and speedy recovery…

Another recitation.. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz3_oLGZ_no

May Allah (swt) ease her pain and grant her a FAST recovery and may he give us ALL sabr to pass through hard times in life Ameen..

O Allah Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail, and cleanse my heart from sin as a white garment is cleansed from filth, and put a great distance between me and my sins, as great as the distance You have made between the East and the West.”
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: .. A little girl named Al`brah ..

format_quote Originally Posted by khadija View Post
    : “Alhamdu Lillah, now I will meet my parents.”

Ameen to her dua. May Allah ease her pain . Any relative is with her at hospital ?

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Misz_Muslimah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ☆⌒ღ SuBHaNALlaH ღ⌒☆
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ameen..May Allah ease her pain in both this life and the hereafter and enter her into Janaat-Ul-Firdaws ..ameen

There is a blessing in trials...
    ...they are a means of purifying you, so you can go to the most purest place:

Jannah

chat Quote

Beblessed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Ummah Under 1 Banner
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman View Post

Ameen to her dua. May Allah ease her pain . Any relative is with her at hospital ?
    Allaah a3lam, i dont know sis

O Allah Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail, and cleanse my heart from sin as a white garment is cleansed from filth, and put a great distance between me and my sins, as great as the distance You have made between the East and the West.”
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Sawdah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Seeker of Jannah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ameen ya rabb ! May Allah swt reunite her with her parents in Jannat ul-Firdaws.

So glorify the praises of your Lord and be of those who prostrate themselves (to Him).
    Surah al-Ĥijr(The Rocky Tract) 15:98
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by khadija View Post
    Allaah a3lam, i dont know sis

if u know any update , pl. let us know here .

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

chat Quote

waqas maqsood's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhanallah, something to learn from a 10 years old girl.. PATIENCE
    chat Quote

Donia's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah (swt) ease her pain and grant her a FAST recovery and may he give us ALL sabr to pass through hard times in life Ameen..

Ameen...................

"And hold fast unto Allah, He is your protector, the best to protect and the best to help"

(Quran 22:78)
    chat Quote

skatteress's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

a sad true must see story A little girl named "Al'brah"

A little girl named "Al'brah".. must read‏

assalamo alaikum..

i recived this email and i thought i should share it with you..

may Allahs mercy be upon her and her parents and upon those who turn to Allah in repentence, these are signs of patience that Allah has provided few, surely Allah is the forgiver for those who believe as a better life awaits them in jannah. May Allah grant Jannah to the rightous, aameen.

may Allahs mercy be upon us all aaameen..

A little girl named Al`brah

This story is of a little girl named Bar`ah who is 10 years old, her parents were doctors who moved to Saudi Arabia in search of better life.

At this age, Bar`ah memorized the whole Quran with tajweed, she was very intelligent, her teacher use to tell her she should be in middle school not primary school.

Her family was small and committed to Islam and its teachings.... suddenly one day the mother started feeling sever abdominal pain, after tests and checkups she found out that she has cancer, but in its late stages.

The mother thought she should tell her daughter, specially if she wakes up one day and didn't find her mother beside her... so she told her: "Bar`ah I will go to paradise ahead of you, but I want you to read the Quran you memorized every day since it will protect you in this life..."

The little girl didn't really understand what her mother was trying to tell her... but she started feeling the change in her mother's status, especially when she was transferred to stay in hospital on a permanent bases. The little girl use to come to the hospital after her school and recite the Quran for her mother till the evening when her father used to take her home.

One day the hospital called the husband and informed him that the his wife's condition was very bad and he needed to come as fast as he can, so the father picked Bar`ah from her school and headed to the hospital, when they arrived he asked her to stay in the car... so that she wouldn't get shocked if her mother passed away.

The father got out of his car, with tears filled in his eyes and while crossing the road to enter the hospital, he was hit by a speeding car and died in front of his daughter who came crying to her father...!

The tragedy of Bar`ah is not over yet... the news of her father's death was hidden from the mother, but after 5 days the mother passed away leaving Bar`ah alone in this life. She became alone without her parents, and her parents' friends decided to find her relatives in Egypt so that they can take care of her.

Suddenly, Bar`ah started having sever pain like her mother, after a few tests and checkups it was confirmed it was cancer... at the surprise of every one she said: "Alhamdu Lillah, now I will meet my parents."

All of the family friends were shocked and surprised, this little girl being faced with calamity after calamity and she is patient and satisfied with what Allah ordained for her!

People started hearing about Bar`ah and her story, and a Saudi decided to take care of her... he sent her to the UK for treatment of this disease.

One of the Islamic channels (Al Hafiz - The protector) got in contact with this little girl and asked her to recite the Quran... and this is her beautiful voice with recitation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnNS9ID9Ecw

They contacted her again before she went into a coma and she made dua for her parents and sang a nasheed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD5S-jtxFls

The days passed by and the cancer spread all over her body, the doctors decided to amputate her legs, and she is patient and satisfied with Allah's ordains... after a few days the CANCER spread to her brain, upon which doctors decided for another urgent brain surgery... and now her body is in a UK hospital in full COMA..

So pray for her health and speedy recovery..

Another recitation..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkIO02s6Ywg

sooooo saad!! snif snif
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Mujahideen92's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: a sad true must see story A little girl named "Al'brah"

Omg...i dont know what to say really

What a tragic story

wwwislamicboardcom - .. A little girl named Al`brah ..
    chat Quote

Rafeeq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah help her

When there is nothing left but Allah that is when you find out that Allah is all you need.
    chat Quote

Asiyah3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Masha'lLah... Inna lilLahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'oon-
    May Allah cure her and grant her Jannat al-Firdaws.
    chat Quote

BintAbee's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ~ ♥ Haramain ♥ ~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What a sweet voice! May Allah help this little girl and grant her parents Jannah. I hardly know what to say, I'm wiping the tears off my face over and over again.

chat Quote

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon!!

I jus finished recited Qur'an & read this so early in the morning...Subhan'Allah!!

May Allah (swt) increase her patience & fulfil her desires & bless her with what is best for her life in this world & Al Akhirah, Aameen!!

''LIVE for the sake of ALLAH, LOVE for the sake of ALLAH, FIGHT for the sake of ALLAH, & DIE for the sake of ALLAH''
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    skatteress's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ameen Ameen!! ......
    chat Quote

syilla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    save $ 4 hajj
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Innaillihiwainnahirojiun... Children have so much patience compared to the adults

MashaAllah...you're so right her recitation is sooo beautiful

Her voice is soooo amazingglyyy beautiful...
    Last edited by syilla; 02-12-2010 at 09:28 AM.

heart 1 - .. A little girl named Al`brah ..

25:36 And the true servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk the earth with humility and when the ignorant address them, they respond with words of peace.
    chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

subhanAllah

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

no news ?

chat Quote

noorseeker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ameen .May she meet her parents in jannah
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Hayfa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

SubhanAllah, May Allah cure her, protect her and keep her happy Aameen
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! .. A little girl named Al`brah .. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. .. A little girl named Al`brah ..