× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 57 visibility 9269

How do you endure the war in Gaza?

Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Brothers and Sisters, I have been sad recently. Upon hearing the war for the 1st time(I know it has been going on for quite a while now but I didn't understand back then) on January, I've come across this guilt feeling. We all know that our brothers/sisters are being killed/tortured everyday by sense we should already be praying to them everyday. But shouldn't we be doing something better? Why not we go into Gaza and oppose those who wants to harm our brothers/sisters? Why not just end our life with "shaheed" for the sake of our brothers/sisters?

From now onwards, every time I switched a fan on I would be thinking "How do our brothers/sisters live in Gaza". Every time food is wasted in the canteen or on the table I would be thinking "Our own brothers/sisters died of starvation and they're wasting food?"...

Have you got any advice for me? I feel this pain and guilt everyday.

of ftopic:

Al-Aqsa is in danger what should we do...
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: How do you endure the war in Gaza?

format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel View Post
    Brothers and Sisters, I have been sad recently. Upon hearing the war for the 1st time(I know it has been going on for quite a while now but I didn't understand back then) on January, I've come across this guilt feeling. We all know that our brothers/sisters are being killed/tortured everyday by sense we should already be praying to them everyday. But shouldn't we be doing something better? Why not we go into Gaza and oppose those who wants to harm our brothers/sisters? Why not just end our life with "shaheed" for the sake of our brothers/sisters?

From now onwards, every time I switched a fan on I would be thinking "How do our brothers/sisters live in Gaza". Every time food is wasted in the canteen or on the table I would be thinking "Our own brothers/sisters died of starvation and they're wasting food?"...

of ftopic:

It is a deep pain and becomes even deeper when we discover that many of our own Ummah who live very close to Gaza are supporting The Zionists in keeping our Brothers and sisters captive.

It is a difficult battle and 60 years of armed fighting has only reduced the size of Palestinian land. It is time we found a way to fight without armed confrontation, as armed confrontation has only made life harder for the Palestinians.

The first battle we must fight is to unite the Ummah with a specific workable plan to help Palestine gain freedom. But, this is a very large battle as it seems very few of our Brother's and sisters in the region, have any concern for Gaza.

We may have to look beyond the Ummah and let the truth about Gaza become the force needed to turn public opinion against the Zionists.

Herman 1 - How do you endure the war in Gaza?

chat Quote

Asiyah3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel View Post

of ftopic:

It's also hard for me ... But I try to be patient. I know that for every single calamity they meet, they shall be rewarded by Allah SWT greatly--

I don't really know what to say

May Allah make it easy for them and guide them
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers,

can you tell me who cares what happen in Gaza ?

I am not talking about Muslims, I am taling about our presidents and Kings.

I do not think we can help them until USA do something and Israel accept it.

Because Isreal do what they want even if there are outlaw.

Israel with his nuclear weapon can kill almost half of the world.

Sorry to say we are very far away from Allah SWT and our OUMMA is paying it.

I ask Allah SWT to help them and to guide us and to forgive us.

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers.

PS : Our leaders are corrupted
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Asiyah3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^Very true

wa aleykum as-salaam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You can try and find a charity that gives to Palestinians. Alternatively, you could go to Gaza yourself and help directly and personally. Although I don't think the Al Aqsa compound is in danger. I think there's more chance of the Israelis destroying the Wailing Wall then there is al Aqsa, as the repercussions would be huge.
    chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by thetruth2009 View Post

I do not think we can help them until USA do something and Israel accept it.
    We can help them if Hosni Mobarak open the border.
    chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Bro theres injustices happening against muslims all over the world, its natural to feel get upset or furious about them, everyday we're under attack whether its by military or by media, theres a limited amount we can do but that is obviously better than nothing
    chat Quote

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We can also spread truthfull information about situation in Gaza and other parts of Palestine both in our countries and internationally to people whose haven´t got it from any other sources than from those who support zionist media and ask them too to pressure leaders.

Also we can create contacts to Gazans and tell them we aren´t forget them but support them and make dua for them.

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers,

I have an idiea I would like to share with you.

I am earing every where I want and I would like to help Palestinians.

There an easy way to help them and we have to spread it among all muslims of the world.

Every one of you have to sponsor a Palestinian boy or palestinian girl, you will receive news and pictures of him or here and you will be directly involved in the Palestinian cause.

You have to tel that to your family , your relatives and others muslims at work at school.

It was a long time ago I was thinking about that, today I started.

I filed a form online to islamic rescue and , I commit to do it Insha allah all my life until I die.

I am going to give every month a certain amout to a little girl or boy every month to allow them to go to school, to eat and to by cloths.

No price to see a child Happy, we spend money every month for nothing, we can save a small amount and make a personn around the world happy.

What do you think ? I think our OUMMA can do that sacrifice around the world no ?

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers.

PS : sorry for my english I am French.
    chat Quote

Mohamed_Sadiq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Peace
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Nabiel I am sure every Muslim has the same feelings of pain and guilt regarding Gaza, but what I don't understand is the governments of some certain Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia and the other wealthy arab countries why are they too scared to help their Muslim brothers and sisters and protect them from the jewish so called state of Israel and why are they giving money and oil to the westerns such as the USA ? If USA and other Kuffar countries are giving support to the fake country Israel why can't the wealthy Arab countries help Palestine military and through other ways.

May Allah protect our Muslim brothers & sisters in Palestine Ameeen
    chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^Because they're all puppet regimes, too cowardly to go against their masters

the only thing they can do is turn around and pretend nothings happening
    chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I share your guilt that I have not done anything about this. I am lost in my own life and I am thinking about it all now ... it all boils down to our misplaced hierarchy of needs ..... the dreams that we build are mere delusions. We should live like a flower floating on the river and go where ever fate takes it. That being said I am gonna read up in more detail what is Islamically required of me when the followers of Muhammad (saw) are attacked ...

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Sadiq View Post
    Nabiel I am sure every Muslim has the same feelings of pain and guilt regarding Gaza, but what I don't understand is the governments of some certain Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia and the other wealthy arab countries why are they too scared to help their Muslim brothers and sisters and protect them from the jewish so called state of Israel and why are they giving money and oil to the westerns such as the USA ? If USA and other Kuffar countries are giving support to the fake country Israel why can't the wealthy Arab countries help Palestine military and through other ways.

May Allah protect our Muslim brothers & sisters in Palestine Ameeen
    I feel pity for these regimes and scholars-4-dollars. With the blessing of oil that Muslim countries have had, if they had an iota of sense and love for Allah, we would well be on our way of creating a unique society dedicated to the discovery of scientific knowledge, Islamic justice and economy by depending on these natural resources. But no, what we rather did? We bought mansions, cars, skyscrapers, fake-islands from that money, skinnier and tighter clothes, and love for dunya ... Allah gave us a chance to repeat history after the fall of Ottomans in 1924 but we lost it .... Saudi oil reserves will finish up in next few decades. ... and with that, they will go back to their bedouin lifestyle .... unless some Mujadid comes along.
    Last edited by CosmicPathos; 02-02-2010 at 11:28 PM.

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

One more way to help brothers and sisters in Gaza is support they armed struggle against occupation. As we all know (or even should to know) resistance is legal for people whose are living under occupation (by Geneva Conventions).

If we can´t do anything else for helping them, we can always make dua for they mujaheds.

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb View Post
    One more way to help brothers and sisters in Gaza is support they armed struggle against occupation. As we all know (or even should to know) resistance is legal for people whose are living under occupation (by Geneva Conventions).

If we can´t do anything else for helping them, we can always make dua for they mujaheds.
    I'm all in favour of political progress, not military progress. I can see that if there is a successful peace process perpetuated by both Israelis and Palestinians, it could be like Ireland and Northern Ireland in 10/15 years. Military progress will result in nothing more than a few martydoms but ultimately making life even harder for the Palestinians.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    I'm all in favour of political progress, not military progress. I can see that if there is a successful peace process perpetuated by both Israelis and Palestinians, it could be like Ireland and Northern Ireland in 10/15 years. Military progress will result in nothing more than a few martydoms but ultimately making life even harder for the Palestinians.
    That is real nice idea if both parties really would like to make peace and live together in peace. Unfortunately hard line zionists don´t want to live peace, not with Palestinians neither with they neighbor countries. Palestinians have negotiated with zionists for decades and are still at point zero. Why? Zionist confiscate all the time more and more land from Palestinians and create they illegal settlements and take lands of Palestinians to "closed military areas" in the West Bank.

Answer is very simple: zionists don´t want peace. They want Palestine without Palestinians and show they western supporters that they are ready to negotiate.

Political process is very good for zionists: by that they ensure that there will never been any kind of state of Palestine as any Palestinians haven´t any way to live on they tiny ghettos ´what zionists have left them.

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

skatteress's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Rember the eople of gaza in your dua!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is last step by zionists "peace process":

Settlers Occupy a Palestinian Mountain In Nablus
    Thursday February 04, 2010 13:50 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & Agencies

A group of right-wing, armed, Israeli settlers occupied a 500-Dunam Palestinian mountain south of Nablus city, in the northern part of the West Bank.
    The settlers intend to create a new illegal settlement outpost on top of the Palestinian mountain.

Ghassan Dughlus, the official in charge of the file onsettlement in the West Bank, stated that the settlers illegally occupied the mountain and installed four mobile homes.

Douglas added that the settlers are trying to create an illegal outpost in an attempt to create the first basis for a new illegal Israeli settlement in the area.

Nablus, known for its mountains, became surrounded by illegal settlements and outposts that are largely installed on mountain tops.

- 1 Dunam is 0.247 Acres.

http://www.imemc.org/index.php?obj_id=53&story_id=57868

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I don't see how peace talks are going to do anything but stall the inevitable? Palestine wan'ts all of the same land that the Isreali's already inhabit. Both won't leave. Both think they are the rightful owners, both will stop at nothing to get what they wan't. I can't agree with all that Isreal's government is doing all the time, but Palestinian leaders aren't doing better either. See...neither side want's a peacefull coexistance...they wan't the land. So peace talks are always just moot points.

I hate to see this happening though. So much needless death, so many brothers and sisters fighting over land that most of them have forgotten the meaning of that place.

I would love to say I support Palestine...and I do to a certain extent...but i wouldn't be Christian if i wasn't supporting Isreal, and God's chosen people.(Well...according to our Bible).

Peace in the Middle East
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! How do you endure the war in Gaza? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. How do you endure the war in Gaza?