× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 23 visibility 5033

Israel gives birth to strange creatures in Gaza´s hospitals

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

By Mariam Hamed

The use of white phosphorus and other weapons containing toxic metals have triggered a startling increase in birth defects in Gaza

Special to Palestine Note, February 16, 2010

In Gaza's hospitals, one might see peculiar, near-alien looking objects in the maternity ward. Is this child human, or is it from another planet, escaped from some Hollywood movie?

The answer will surprise you when a Palestinian mother says: This is my son!

The Palestinian Ministry of Healthy in Gaza has issued several press releases concerning the consequences of the human and environmental disasters in Gaza, highlighting Israel's use of weapons containing toxic metals and carcinogens, both of which are highly harmful to the developing developing fetus.

Ahmed Alashi, Director of Public Relations and Media at the Ministry of Health in Gaza, says cases of birth defects in Gaza's hospitals are on the rise. He added, "in 2009 after the Israeli aggression in Gaza, the number of cases of fetal abnormality in the Gaza Strip reached 26 while... in 2010 the figure reached 48 cases." That's is nearly double the instances of birth defects in a single year.

After the recent war on Gaza, the New Weapons Research Committee (NWRC), an Italy-based group of scientists and doctors who study the effects of non-conventional weapons and the middle-term effects on residents in areas affected by conflict, conducted a study on the effects of Operation Cast Lead on Gazans. Through their field research in Gaza, the found four holes from separate bombing operations (the first two from July 2006 bombing campaigns - in Beit Hanoun and Jabaliya camp - and the other two from the Cast Lead bombings in Tufah, east of Gaza City).

Their research determined the explosives contained white phosphorus, a toxic metallic element high in known carcinogens. Further analysis of the bombed areas found evidence of other metals harmful to human reproductive and nervous systems: molibden, tungsten, cadmium, cobalt, strontium - all of which have adverse effects on humans and the environment.

The Al Damer Foundation for Human Rights conducted a study showing the areas around Jabaliya, Beit Hanoun, and Beit Lahiya are the most vulnerable to fetal abnormalities and health concerns. These areas have also seen more Israeli aggression and felt the use of weapons containing toxic and radioactive materials more than any other area in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead.

Humanitarian law in accordance with the Geneva Conventions prohibits the use of white phosphorus as a weapon (its intended use is as an obscurant). Israel did use WP as a weapon of aggression and has even admitted to doing so - but with little more than reprimand from the international community. Gaza is experiencing a humanitarian and environmental crisis, and its million and a half residents are all at risk. An entire generation yet to be born is at risk. When will the world tell Israel enough is enough and stand up for Gaza?

Photos: Mariam Hamed, taken at Al-Shifa Hospital and obtained from the Ministry of Health - you can see those photos from the source, I didn´t put them here as they are very graphic: http://www.uruknet.com/index.php?p=m...hd=&size=1&l=e

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Israel gives birth to strange creatures in Gaza´s hospitals

ISRAEL GIVES BIRTH TO STRANGE CREATURES IN GAZA'S HOSPITALS

By Mariam Hamed

picphpf8mariangaza4 1 - Israel gives birth to strange creatures in Gaza´s hospitals The use of white phosphorus and other weapons containing toxic metals have triggered a startling increase in birth defects in Gaza

Special to Palestine Note, February 16, 2010

In Gaza's hospitals, one might see peculiar, near-alien looking objects in the maternity ward. Is this child human, or is it from another planet, escaped from some Hollywood movie?

The answer will surprise you when a Palestinian mother says: This is my son!
    The Palestinian Ministry of Healthy in Gaza has issued several press releases concerning the consequences of the human and environmental disasters in Gaza, highlighting Israel's use of weapons containing toxic metals and carcinogens, both of which are highly harmful to the developing developing fetus.
    5086Mariam  2D00  ministry of health 1 - Israel gives birth to strange creatures in Gaza´s hospitals
    This photo was obtained from Gaza's Ministry of Health
    Ahmed Alashi, Director of Public Relations and Media at the Ministry of Health in Gaza, says cases of birth defects in Gaza's hospitals are on the rise. He added, "in 2009 after the Israeli aggression in Gaza, the number of cases of fetal abnormality in the Gaza Strip reached 26 while... in 2010 the figure reached 48 cases." That's is nearly double the instances of birth defects in a single year.
    8206Mariam Gaza  2D00  3 - Israel gives birth to strange creatures in Gaza´s hospitals
    Infant, Al-Shifa Hospital

Their research determined the explosives contained white phosphorus, a toxic metallic element high in known carcinogens. Further analysis of the bombed areas found evidence of other metals harmful to human reproductive and nervous systems: molibden, tungsten, cadmium, cobalt, strontium - all of which have adverse effects on humans and the environment.
    1541Mariam Gaza  2D00  2 - Israel gives birth to strange creatures in Gaza´s hospitals
    Infant in an incubator, Al-Shifa Hospital
    The Al Damer Foundation for Human Rights conducted a study showing the areas around Jabaliya, Beit Hanoun, and Beit Lahiya are the most vulnerable to fetal abnormalities and health concerns. These areas have also seen more Israeli aggression and felt the use of weapons containing toxic and radioactive materials more than any other area in Gaza during Operation Cast Lead.

Humanitarian law in accordance with the Geneva Conventions prohibits the use of white phosphorus as a weapon (its intended use is as an obscurant). Israel did use WP as a weapon of aggression and has even admitted to doing so - but with little more than reprimand from the international community. Gaza is experiencing a humanitarian and environmental crisis, and its million and a half residents are all at risk. An entire generation yet to be born is at risk. When will the world tell Israel enough is enough and stand up for Gaza?

Photos: Mariam Hamed, taken at Al-Shifa Hospital and obtained from the Ministry of Health
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Here is more information about those toxics what have used against Gaza during war (2009):

Weapons of Mass Destruction Used in Gaza

http://www.brusselstribunal.org/GazaWeapons.htm

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That reptile-baby is scary. I hve seen such videos of babies on youtube. Its miserable. Its a skin disease. Should such babies be aborted? What is Islamic ruling on that?

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

that is sooooo sad :-(
    chat Quote

tango92's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist View Post
    That reptile-baby is scary. I hve seen such videos of babies on youtube. Its miserable. Its a skin disease. Should such babies be aborted? What is Islamic ruling on that?
    no they shouldnt. its for Allah to decide when suffering becomes too much and then he takes the babies life of his own accord

time for operation ninja Islam
    chat Quote

Abdul Qadir's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

what u mean strange creatures? these unfortunate babies(if these are real pix)...are u heartless or what?
    chat Quote

Karina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm no expert but the second baby down looks to have Harlequin Ichthyosis which is a genetic skin disorder.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.

Friedrich Nietzsche
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Karina View Post
    I'm no expert but the second baby down looks to have Harlequin Ichthyosis which is a genetic skin disorder.
    and genes can be modified through ingesting harmful materials. Are you suggesting that since its a genetic disorder, Israeli attacks could not be responsible for it?

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Is this article a joke? Because I'm laughing. I know babies can be born with birth defects but this is just ridiculous.
    Boaz, I understand ur feelings..even though ur a jewish *****, this thread is too much...very shocking..not the babies, but the way these innocent things have been addressed as "creatures"...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

and genes can be modified through ingesting harmful materials. Are you suggesting that since its a genetic disorder, Israeli attacks could not be responsible for it?
    Hmm. Deja vu?

Are you (again) suggesting that everything I post is a dig at Islam?

I'm merely commenting! Please stop being so paranoid!

Grrr

Friedrich Nietzsche
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hmm. Deja vu?

Grrr
    you should convert to islam..kill two birds in one stone...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Qadir View Post
    you should convert to islam..kill two birds in one stone...
    Hehe Never say never!

Friedrich Nietzsche
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hehe Never say never!
    Inshallah...
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hmm. Deja vu?

Grrr
    Why not? An agnostic is an anti-thesis of a believer. Whatever you say, it is targeted at belief or believers.

But yea, the option of accepting Islam is open.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why not? An agnostic is an anti-thesis of a believer. Whatever you say, it is targeted at belief or believers.

But yea, the option of accepting Islam is open.
    *sigh* Not sure why you appear to be making so many assumptions about me.

For the record, I use the term Agnostic to imply an element of scepticism and uncertainty, NOT a denial of any particular belief. Maybe I should change it to Agnostic Theist hmm? I love learning about Islam.

And if you knew anything about me you'd know that I'm not here to criticise or ridicule, I'm here to learn.....but actually I can't be bothered to defend myself any more when, from your previous comments and PM, you've clearly formed your opinion about me already.

Friedrich Nietzsche
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

*sigh* Not sure why you appear to be making so many assumptions about me.

For the record, I use the term Agnostic to imply an element of scepticism and uncertainty, NOT a denial of any particular belief. Maybe I should change it to Agnostic Theist hmm? I love learning about Islam.

And if you knew anything about me you'd know that I'm not here to criticise or ridicule, I'm here to learn.....but actually I can't be bothered to defend myself any more when, from your previous comments and PM, you've clearly formed your opinion about me already.
    well, you are welcome to learn. I just felt that mentioning that disease as "genetic" was your attempt to cast doubt on Israeli involvement in the suffering. I guess you had not the intention to cast doubts in this regards.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well, you are welcome to learn. I just felt that mentioning that disease as "genetic" was your attempt to cast doubt on Israeli involvement in the suffering. I guess you had not the intention to cast doubts in this regards.
    Thank you, I just noticed that the article didn't mention the name of the condition that's all.

I will remember to be sooo much more careful with my wording in future!

Friedrich Nietzsche
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This new I read already almost month ago:

Gaza: 75 Deformed Babies Caused by the War

January 14, 2010

Gaza, January 14, 2010 (Pal Telegraph) - Recent scientific analyses have shown that the war was a direct cause of the increasing numbers of birth defects, miscarriages and cancer in the Gaza Strip.

A report by Conscience Organisation for Human Rights concerning the environmental and health dangers resulting from the bombardment and invasion revealed that incidents of children born with deformities have risen markedly in the Gaza Strip.

The report said that in the three months prior to the start of the war in December 2008 just twenty-seven children were born with such deformities. During the same period in 2009 the number was forty-nine, a significant increase. The report indicated that 50% of the confirmed cases relate to the nervous system and joining of organs.

It also pointed out that the rate of deformities was particularly high in Jabaliya, Beit Hanoun and Beit Lahiya districts, which witnessed the most intense Israeli bombing during the war. The report attributes this increased number of deformities to the use of weapons containing toxic and radioactive elements.

The citizen Anwar Abed Al-Ghfor, who lives in Gaza, said that his wife was in her first month of pregnancy when the Israeli war started on Gaza. White phosphorus bombs targeted the neighborhood where he lives. After 9 months of her pregnancy she delivered a deformed baby who lived 3 months then died!!

Dr. Muawiya Hassanin, the spokesman of the Ministry of Health in Gaza, said that after a year of the Israeli war on Gaza serious results and indicators of using internationally banned weapons have emerged. Besides, using toxic gas, white phosphorus, and weapons doctors did not know before.

He said that the results of these weapons appeared a year later as there are 75 cases of deform fetus and newborn of both males and females, in Gaza. These deformed newborns need special effort to treat them, he added.

Dr. Hassanein said: "in addition to deformity of fetus, the sterility in young men and women has risen. This is also proved by international academic institutions and universities in Italy, Sweden and the United States because they took samples from the patients"

He added that Italian research centers in cooperation with human rights organizations published their findings with evidences. He pointed out that there is another serious indicator as the number of blood cancers patients has risen too.

http://www.uruknet.com/index.php?p=m...hd=&size=1&l=e

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Not every genetic condition can be acquired through an induced mutation.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Israel gives birth to strange creatures in Gaza´s hospitals Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Israel gives birth to strange creatures in Gaza´s hospitals