× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1384

Friday flyers

Getoffmyback's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Friday flyers

Report bad ads?

What type of flyers do they distribute in your local mosque on friday's prayer ? Is it political , social , hadeeth .... ?

I don't know about your local mosque's activities or the people there but i know about lebanon . I rarely get a hadeeth flyer or something inspiring its always political and incitement articles in some way , its boring and i never read them but when i get a hadeeth flyer i enjoy reading it . I don't understand what the use of all this and i would like to see a change but i don't know how.

There are many beautiful articles to inspire people and maybe will give them a laugh like some threads here on the forum about the prophet's (pbuh) humour . And many other stuff .

any ideas about how to make flyers an effective way to touch people and inspire them or give a smile?

By the way it is not the mosque's managers who distribute the political flyers . The flyers are always signed by an islamic movement that works for the benefit of a political party .
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Getoffmyback's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Friday flyers

Oh it seem that you don't have this phenomenon of flyers distribution after friday's prayer Ok peace.
    chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Friday flyers

format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback View Post
    What type of flyers do they distribute in your local mosque on friday's prayer ? Is it political , social , hadeeth .... ?
    Miscellaneous. About salah, fasting, zakat, etiquette, marriage, etc. It distributed by some Muslim organizations or Majlis Ta'lim. But flyers from Hizbut Tahrir usually political.
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Friday flyers Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Friday flyers