× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 11 of 11 visibility 2849

I regret what i said :(

Life_Is_Short's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I said something during hajj that i now regret deeply. I repented whilst on hajj and even now i keep asking Allah (swt) for forgiveness.

Don't make the same mistake as me and be ready to endure yourself in difficult circumstances right from the moment you board that plane.

Please remember me in your du'as.

Jazak'Allah Khayran.
    Last edited by Life_Is_Short; 03-19-2010 at 12:42 PM.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I regret what i said :(

how long ago was it and how old were you?...if you were really really tiny then dont worry,if you were an old madame then insha'Allah your repentance will be accepted.
    chat Quote

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah forgive you. I will make dua for you.

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

what u got to reveal it for? keep it to yourself, repent and move on

33 43 1 - I regret what i said :(
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Hamza Asadullah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Glory be to Allah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Arrow Re: I regret what i said :(

format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short View Post

I said something during hajj that i now regret deeply. I repented whilst on hajj and even now i keep asking Allah (swt) for forgiveness.

I said "I want to go home" at the airport. I had no idea that it was going to this difficult right from the beginning. I did not have a chance to find out what it's like or what it involves before going, It was all so sudden. It's a great test of patience and i failed by passing such a heinous comment in front of everyone. I should have been stronger.

Some people wish their entire life and still never get to go. I hold myself in contempt for this impulsive behaviour.

Don't make the same mistake as me and be ready to endure yourself in difficult circumstances right from the moment you board that plane.

Please remember me in your du'as.

Jazak'Allah Khayran.
    my sister Allah is most forgiving most merciful. At times shaythan messes with our heads and gives us more concern over things than we should be concerned. So have full faith in the mercy and forgiveness of Allah and do not despair for he is well aware what is in your heart, so have faith and full hope of his mercy for that is also part of faith.

Last edited by Hamza Asadullah; 03-19-2010 at 02:39 AM.

How to get through Hardships & trials in life:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...mp-trials.html

How to overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) in Worship:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...d-worship.html

10 Steps to Increasing Imaan & getting closer to Allah:

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...d-version.html

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...ser-allah.html
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short View Post

..I said "I want to go home" at the airport.

after Hajj or u did not want to do it ?

I know , Hajj journey is very tiring . At airport we waited whole night for flight , after Hajj , again we stayed almost whole night at Jeddah airport. So , I hope , by feel extremely tired and irrirated by mismanagment if anyone says ' I want to go home ' , Allah won't punish him /her .

And Allah is the most kind and ever merciful.
    Last edited by Muslim Woman; 03-17-2010 at 02:14 AM.

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

north_malaysian's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman View Post

after Hajj or u did not want to do it ?

I know , Hajj journey is very tiring . At airport we waited whole night for flight , after Hajj , again we stayed almost whole night at Jeddah airport. So , I hope , by feel extremely tired and irrirated by mismanagment if anyone says ' I want to go home ' , Allah won't punish him /her .

And Allah is the most kind and ever merciful.
    why the flights from Jeddah got delayed on last year hajj season?

Alhamdulillah, my parents returned to Malaysia from Medina, and their flight was delayed for only 2 hrs..

Assalamualaykum... I am back!!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77 View Post
    what u got to reveal it for? keep it to yourself, repent and move on
    Ill just say alhamdoellilah to this comment.
    Thank you sister for sharing this story with us and warn us to not do the same. Very brave of you alhamdoellilah. Ill make dua for you inshallah. Inshallah Allah swt the Most Forgiving will forgive you the way only He can.
    Keep smiling.
    chat Quote

happy's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allah is merciful and if you did something wrong repent from it and move on also remember Allah like those who seek his forgiveneness.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Insaanah's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    ★ Islam is THE way ★
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Evidence from the ahadeeth and Islamic scholars also suggests that one should conceal one's sins, other than if one needs to seek help from someone on how to stop committing a certain sin etc.

Ibn Umar (ra) narrated from the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam as part of a longer hadeeth, ".... let him conceal himself with the concealment of Allaah, and let him repent to Allaah,." Narrated by Maalik (1562) , al-Haakim (4/425) and al-Bayhaqi (8/330). This hadeeth was about a major sin.

The fact that Allaah conceals it implies that the believer must also cover himself. Whoever deliberately flaunts his sin angers his Lord, Who will not then cover him. Whoever deliberately conceals his sin out of shame before his Lord and before people, Allaah will bless him by concealing it. (Fath al-Baari, 10/487-488)

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

As for the sinning believer, if he commits sin it is better for him not to do so openly and not to tell anyone about it, and to conceal himself with the concealment of Allaah and repent from it.

If he tells his shaykh or a similar person who he hopes can teach him a way out from it or show him how to keep himself from falling into similar sins, or can tell him the reason why he fell into it, or make du’aa’ for him, etc, this is fine.

So sister, what's done is done, and other than to seek advice on how to stop, or what the cause might be, it's better to just privately seek forgiveness from Allah and not to tell anyone else about it. If you want people to learn from it, you don't need to mention that you did a sin, rather merely say, "You might encounter difficult circumstances. Be patient and don't say things like " ...."

Hope that helped you, sis.

Stunningly beautiful adhaan from the Dome of the Rock in Masjid ul Aqsa
    Download (right click and choose "save target/link as").

This is a clear message for mankind in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is only One God, and that those of understanding may take heed (14:52)

Indeed Allah knows, and you know not (16: 74, part)
    chat Quote

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian View Post
    why the flights from Jeddah got delayed on last year hajj season?
    I don't know what is the right English word for this, 'over traffic', maybe. That was a situation when the planes that come, go and parking are more than airport capacity.

Alhamdulillah, my parents returned to Malaysia from Medina, and their flight was delayed for only 2 hrs..
    Flights for Indonesians hajj were delayed too, around 4 hrs - 38 hrs 45 minutes.
    chat Quote

15. Hide
Hey there! I regret what i said :( Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I regret what i said :(