× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1814

Just a reflection

Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Just a reflection

Report bad ads?

Asalamu alaykum,

There was this man that worked in a hotel I was staying at who was very helpful to me. Even though I couldn't speak much Arabic at all and he couldn't speak English either, we somehow managed to work out a solution to a problem I was facing. What impressed me was his eagerness to help and his sincerity, which were evident in his face and eyes especially. He didn't show any frustration at the language barrier we were having, like most people would tend to. He was dressed according to the sunnah too.

Just thinking about him now and the way he helped me makes me wish good upon him from my heart.

I hope Allah gives me the tawfiq to do good things for people with true sincerity and eagerness to help them with no riya such that some day, if Allah wills, they may remember me in a good light and make a few heartfelt dua.

Allahu Alaam, their prayers could be the deciding factor in me being saved from hell or protected from a worldy calamity.
    Last edited by Moderator; 03-24-2010 at 04:03 PM.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Just a reflection

Reminds me of an old libyan brother who helped me with my arabic in the uni prayer room, minutes before my arabic exam....

Some people are just superb masha'Allah.
    chat Quote

aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The saudis get a lot of shtick but I too had good experiences with them. They're a good friendly bunch. Just don't act pagal and you're a-ok.
    Just a reflection

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

For what it is worth br. Alpha you always extend yourself to anyone who asks.. may Allah swt bless you for that.. and I know you seek no reward for it..

as Allah swt says in his noble book:

55:60 Could the reward of good be aught but good?

so you are met by folks who reflect your person insha'Allah..

Just a reflection

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Just a reflection

chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Just a reflection Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Just a reflection