star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The pledge of allegiance and the religion of the State

Report bad ads?

Anyone who has debated politics for very long has had some flag worshiping authoritarian resort to that classic cop out that killed Socrates, "If you don't like it you can get out!" Indeed, few oppressed people in history have found freedom in their lifetime without picking up their life and seeking a better destiny elsewhere. This week a political project known as the Free State Project officially reached 10,000 participants dedicated to just such a proposition, and I am proud to be in that number. It's a movement of like-minded liberty loving individuals moving to New Hampshire to get active toward the creation of a free society.

Read More
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Skavau's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: The pledge of allegiance and the religion of the State

Cool!!

What a fascinating secular criticism of the concept of 'loyalty to the state'. An extremely Libertarian outlook is its conclusion. An ironic surprise to see such an article posted on here.
    The pledge of allegiance and the religion of the State

"I know how to fight
    I know how to sing
    I know the way"
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! The pledge of allegiance and the religion of the State Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. The pledge of allegiance and the religion of the State