× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1798

Our intentions

Getoffmyback's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Our intentions

Report bad ads?

I heard that No matter how good our deeds are god will judge us and reward us on our intentions . Is it possible to master our intentions to perfection?

Cos this voice inside or the intention is hidden only god can see it and i always listen to it when its for the benefits of myself first then others even if i'm trying to help them, and in the eyes of people i will still give the impression that i'm a good guy No one can read Whats inside me!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Getoffmyback's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Our intentions

So? Did i present it in wrong way?
    chat Quote

'Abd al-Baari's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    al-Taalib
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Our intentions

This answer by Shaykh Saalih al-Munajjid is a beneifcial read on this subject.

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/14258/
    Our intentions

chat Quote

Hamza Asadullah's Avatar Moderator
    brightness_1
    Glory be to Allah!!!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Arrow Re: Our intentions

format_quote Originally Posted by Getoffmyback View Post
    I heard that No matter how good our deeds are god will judge us and reward us on our intentions . Is it possible to master our intentions to perfection?

Cos this voice inside or the intention is hidden only god can see it and i always listen to it when its for the benefits of myself first then others even if i'm trying to help them, and in the eyes of people i will still give the impression that i'm a good guy No one can read Whats inside me!

If we Magnify our intentions whilst doing a good deed then we will get significantley MORE rewards for our good deeds!

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "Deeds (their correctness and rewards) depend upon intentions, and every person gets but what he has intended." (Agreed upon)

Ibn Al-Mubarak said: "May a small deed be magnified by the sincere intention; and may a great deed be diminished by the insincere intention"

If we do not correct our intention before doing a good act or deed then we will not get rewarded our deeds even if it is a great one, while we can magnify our humble deeds by a sincere intention.

May Allah increase us in good and give us the ability to do excessive good deeds so that we may please him and make him the happiest so we can achieve the highest ranks of Paradise. Ameen

“Surely Allah does not do injustice so much as an atom’s weight, and in case it is a fair deed, He will double it and bring from very close to Him a magnificent reward.” (4:40)
    Our intentions

How to get through Hardships & trials in life:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...mp-trials.html

How to overcome Waswas (insinuating whispers of shaythan) in Worship:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...d-worship.html

10 Steps to Increasing Imaan & getting closer to Allah:

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...d-version.html

https://www.islamicboard.com/manners...ser-allah.html
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Our intentions Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Our intentions