× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 2080

Anyone know about this?

Duhaa786M's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Anyone know about this?

Report bad ads?

I wanted to start taking these black seed capsules, The one thats called:Black Seed Oil with Virgin Coconut Oil, Thats used for: 1.weight loss 2. weight gain 3. proper weight.

But since its made in the other part of the world (Srilanka) I really don't have much info on it, And our agents here too could not tell me much. What I want to know is does it really contains the same ingredients as its says on the bottle? ( Black Seed Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil) cos that is really not an ingredient I know that helps to lose weight. And is says adults over 18 2-4 capsules, But if one is younger can it still be consumed in a lesser dose?

Anyway here is the link of the website, Please help! http://www.barakaoil.com/
    Anyone know about this?

Prayer is a free outgoing call to GOD, no network or battery problem, always good signal & all messages sent. Make prayer always and remember me in your prayer
    If things r happening according to ur wish, u are lucky! But if they r not, u r very lucky, Bcoz they are hapning according to God’s wish!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Sarahd's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Anyone know about this?

agh man i dinno man, u want a klap from me joking u know, ja?
    Anyone know about this?

When you are in trouble, don’t ever say, ”My God!, I'v a great problem” instead say,”Hey Problem, I'v a great God!”
    And everything will be fine…......
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hahaha jazakallah 4da reps julius malema!!! kidding
    Anyone know about this?

When you are in trouble, don’t ever say, ”My God!, I'v a great problem” instead say,”Hey Problem, I'v a great God!”
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

jokes aside Sarah PLEASE!!!
    Anyone know about this?

Prayer is a free outgoing call to GOD, no network or battery problem, always good signal & all messages sent. Make prayer always and remember me in your prayer
    If things r happening according to ur wish, u are lucky! But if they r not, u r very lucky, Bcoz they are hapning according to God’s wish!
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you want to loose weight than try

Apple Cider Vinegar Cures

Apple Cider Vinegar, that wonderful old-timers home remedy, cures more ailments than any other folk remedy -- we're convinced! From the extensive feedback we've received over the past 8 years, the reported cures from drinking Apple Cider Vinegar are numerous. They include cures for allergies (including pet, food and environmental), sinus infections, acne, high cholesterol, flu, chronic fatigue, candida, acid reflux, sore throats, contact dermatitis, arthritis, and gout. One reader reported that a shot of ACV saved him from going to the emergency room for heart pain. Apple Cider Vinegar also breaks down fat and is widely used to lose weight. It has also been reported that a daily dose of apple cider vinegar in water has high blood pressure under control in two weeks!

Apple Cider Vinegar is also wonderful for pets, including dogs, cats, and horses. It helps them with arthritic conditions, controls fleas & barn flies, and gives a beautiful shine to their coats!

If you can get over the taste of apple cider vinegar, you will find it one of the most important natural remedies in healing the body. As a wonderful side effect of drinking apple cider vinegar every day, we've discovered that it brings a healthy, rosy glow to one's complexion! This is great news if you suffer from a pale countenance.

More @ http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

chat Quote

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I would've once recommended apple cider vinegar too.. but apple cider or other remedies are only aids. They aren't going to work if you eat gigantic proportions three times a day. Acid also causes the skin to age faster. The most effective, healthy and permanent way to lose weight is to eat as the Prophet (saw). One third of your stomach for food, 1/3 for air and 1/3 for water - and that is if you want to eat your fill, otherwise he (saw) said a few mouthfuls is enough to sustain us.

"I sit like a slave and eat like a slave." Prophet Muhammad (saw).

Meaning he (saw) did not recline when eating and that he ate very little.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sorry duhaa
    Anyone know about this?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thanks alot guyz, but

anyone knows about the capsules i was talking about?
    Anyone know about this?

chat Quote

11. Hide
Hey there! Anyone know about this? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Anyone know about this?