× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 15 of 15 visibility 2982

We are family.

ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We are family.

Report bad ads?

" O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted "
    (Qur'an. Al-Hujurat : 13)

First of all. Let me say, I am very happy to join in IB. I can meet many people from many countries, many nations. I have learned many things about other cultures, and that is makes me happy.

Unfortunately, in the last few days I felt a tension between Pakistanis and Arabs in this forum. But we don't need to blame anyone.

Always remember, Allah did not created us in different nations for mock, insult or despite each other, but for knowing one another. And Allah did not created one nation higher than other nations.

As human, of course, we are not perfect. In every nation we can find some people with wrong behavior, but it does not means all people in that nation are same. We cannot generalize one nation just because some people.

Always remember surah Al-Hujurat, ayaah 13. Always respect to your brothers and sisters from other nations and other cultures. Remember, we are family.

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Life_Is_Short's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: We are family.

Jazak'Allah Khair for another important reminder.
    chat Quote

marwen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post

" O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted "
    (Qur'an. Al-Hujurat : 13)

First of all. Let me say, I am very happy to join in IB. I can meet many people from many countries, many nations. I have learned many things about other cultures, and that is makes me happy.

Unfortunately, in the last few days I felt a tension between Pakistanis and Arabs in this forum. But we don't need to blame anyone.

Always remember, Allah did not created us in different nations for mock, insult or despite each other, but for knowing one another. And Allah did not created one nation higher than other nations.

As human, of course, we are not perfect. In every nation we can find some people with wrong behavior, but it does not means all people in that nation are same. We cannot generalize one nation just because some people.

Always remember surah Al-Hujurat, ayaah 13. Always respect to your brothers and sisters from other nations and other cultures. Remember, we are family.

Dear Brother ardianto, that's the right thread we need here, really Jazaka Allaho Khayran. We really need brothers like you to remember us that we are brothers and we are fool if we think that a nation is better than another or some people are better than other people. If I offend a human for his origin I will be offending myself because we all have the common origin.
    Muslims are always brothers, but they sometimes forget that and fall in that fitna of separation between muslims, and that dosen't exist only in this forum, but in the whole islamic world and that must stop.
    Now Brothers and Sisters, let's begin with this forum, and let's consider brother ardianto's as thread a basic rule in this forum : let's just stop writing any sign of separation between muslims, and if we criticise some muslims let's just do it in a positive way to help each other not to make differences between muslims.

We just don't want to see any more of these posts that separate between muslims just because we heared some news from here or from there, that's not Islam. We should be free from our own desires and from our blind nationalism in order to be a good muslim. We should also keep the tolerance with non muslims as well because they're our brothers and sisters in humanity.

Thanks again brother ardianto for this reminder.
    Last edited by marwen; 04-22-2010 at 03:03 AM.
    We are family.

"O you who believe! Fear ALLAH as He should be feared" [aal 'Imraan, 102]

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ حَقَّ تُقَاتِهِۦ آل عِمرَان - 102

chat Quote

Riana17's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    La ilaha illa Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Great reminder Brother Masha Allah
    We are family.

The HIGHEST accomplishment I can achieve in this worldly life is to be a TRUE MUSLIM. (me)

wwwislamicboardcom - We are family.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    sarah85's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Indeed Muslims are so caught up over trivial matters that they forget to do anything for our oppressed Ummah.
    chat Quote

Perseveranze's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Nationalists who call themsleves Muslims, be ashamed of yourselves. You don't submit to God, you submit to your dunya.
    We are family.

A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com
    chat Quote

Who Am I?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is one thing I love about Islam. It can bring people together from all over the world. Just in the last few days I've met brothers from many different countries, many of which I know very little about. I would never have met any of them if it weren't for my interest in Islam.
    chat Quote

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalaamu Alaaykum ^ I agree that is one of the thing that amazes me most about Islaam, it unites people no matter what their background is and I believe nationalism is a step to pride- by this I mean thinking ones country is better than another and looking down on another..

Jazakallaahu Khaayr great reminder...
    We are family.

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

May Ayob's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam
    Jazak Allahu Khair
    This is a very good point.
    I hope God unites our hearts and removes all the pride and sepretaism from them
    You made really good points brother that are very true.
    We are a Family and i hope we all treat each other as a family no matter what our nationality or Background is, because this is the beauty of Islam as sister Pearl of Wisdom said.

Salaam
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Muhammad's Avatar Administrator
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazakallaahu khayran, very well said.

I remember a brother once mentioned that one of the things that led him to become a Muslim was that he noticed Muslims of different nationalities/colours coming together at his college, perhaps for prayer. This is indeed a very beautiful concept in Islam. Alhamdulillah.
    We are family.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

We can choose our spouse, at least, if someone want to marry us we have choice to decide, accept or not accept. But we could not chose our parent. That's Allah decision.

If you are Caucasian, that's because you were born from Caucasian parent. If you are Arab, that's because you were born from Arab parent.

So, don't ever insult someone else just because he/she is from different race or different ethnic. Remember, Allah could make you born from other parent if He would.
    chat Quote

Who Am I?'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's like I've always said: the only thing skin color tells me is how close to the equator your ancestors lived. Now mine were pretty far away, since I'm a pasty white dude.

I have no problems with my family.. yet. They might have a problem with my conversion to Islam, but that is a problem I will deal with when the time is right, inshallah.
    chat Quote

ProudMuslimSis's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Others would like to see us separated and therefore weak, so we must fight the urge.
    chat Quote

tigerkhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

asalamolikum...

islam is so nice religion. i feel so good that i have so many bro and sisters.... honestly speaking i love IB bcz of such nice members.

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto View Post
    plz if u paste a link to these threads as i dont know such.
    as far as arab are concerned, i love them bcz they are nation of Prophet PBUH and its in many hadiths that Prophet PBUH advised his umma to love them and respect/care them. if some one want to see these hadiths its is given in "Hayat-e-Suhaba".
    so i request my Pakistani bros to be more respectful to them and just ignore their shortcoming if they have. infact we are just Muslims bcz of efforts of their ancestors and if they don't traveled to preach islam to Indo-pak, surely we were in darkness that time.
    Even in nowadays, Iman Mehdi AS will be from arab, so dont underestimate them that they have no religious spirit or they something like that.
    i hope it helps, and forgive me if ever on forum says something bad about Arab brothers.
    We are family.

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan View Post
    asalamolikum...
    Wa' alaikumsalam

plz if u paste a link to these threads as i dont know such.
    [/QUOTE]
    Why you want to know ?. Oh brother, it's better if we leave it in the past. And for the next future, if better if you invite Arab brother to come to your place, then perform salat in jama'ah, recite Qur'an together, and eat in your house.
    chat Quote

20. Hide
Hey there! We are family. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. We are family.