× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 1 of 1 visibility 1405

how to improve LI

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

how to improve LI

Report bad ads?

Remember the days when this forum was buzzing around? what happened to that

i think this forum has lots of potential and its good since theres not so much intermingling so we should make more use of it. i've noticed that people have cut down on the unnecessary chit chat (compared to when i first came here)

people are drawn to things that they naturally incline to and that is of befit to them...so lets think of some ways to improve this forum that will not only work for members but also keep this forum going...lets think of something we could add to this forum that will attract members/get our old ones back but be beneficial to us in this dunya and aakhira...i dont necessarily mean Islamically orientated, but something that will to of some benefit none-the-less.

maybe we should add more to the Islamic sections and set people Dawah projects or something? and what on earth happened to that memorizing thing that was happening here! what a shame!

yay or nay?

your ideas people?
    Last edited by Ummu Sufyaan; 05-08-2010 at 10:47 AM.
    how to improve LI

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

2. Hide
Hey there! how to improve LI Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. how to improve LI