star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

seeking advice

Report bad ads?

assalamualikum brothers and sisters, was hoping some 1 can giv me some sort of advice, right i duno if this is normal, when i go to sleep i get up like middle of the nights and just stare into thin air,it does happen every now and then but i done it twice this week, i wake up and sit up on the bed and just stare into the room my wife notices this and calls me to distract me then i go back to sleep, it does frighten her as well but the thing is i dont always remember doing these and if i do remember i dont know y i just sit there staring??? any advice anyone ??? shall i go doctors?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    revert2007's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: seeking advice

Assalamualikum.I am not sure if this is something to do with your health.But if I were you,I will just do the night prayers if I wake up in the middle of the night.Just try to pray tahajud and witr if you didn't prayer them before going to bed.and ask Allah to protect you before you sleep.In sha Allah nothing serious.
    seeking advice

http://revert2007.wordpress.com
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! seeking advice Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. seeking advice