× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 6 of 6 visibility 1822

Fighting in Islam?

Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Fighting in Islam?

Report bad ads?

brothers and sisters,are we allowed to fight back our friends who likes to hit us,bully us or tease us? I try to look away from them and do nothing when they do those type of things but I feel really helpless when I act that way. I study in a non-Muslim school and there is Muslims but there aren't any Muslims who could helped me out. At times, I feel I would get stuffed inside a locker if I was living in the west.

Advice please
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Fighting in Islam?

format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel View Post
    brothers and sisters,are we allowed to fight back our friends who likes to hit us,bully us or tease us? I try to look away from them and do nothing when they do those type of things but I feel really helpless when I act that way. I study in a non-Muslim school and there is Muslims but there aren't any Muslims who could helped me out. At times, I feel I would get stuffed inside a locker if I was living in the west.

Advice please

Those are not your friends. Far better to have no friends than to consider the likes of those as friends. Avoid them like you would avoid a cobra. No need to fight them, cut them out of your life.
    Fighting in Islam?

Herman 1 - Fighting in Islam?

chat Quote

Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post

Those are not your friends. Far better to have no friends than to consider the likes of those as friends. Avoid them like you would avoid a cobra. No need to fight them, cut them out of your life.
    That's my main problem, I can't let go of them as if I am being considerate. When I try to leave one of them, I get a strange feeling that forces me to be-friend them. Could it be shaytaan or human nature? Wallahualan
    chat Quote

shuraimfan4lyf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Defend yourself, because you have a right to defend. And your body has right to be protected. Friends would never bully or hit someone deliberately. may Allah protect you from the evil of them.
    Fighting in Islam?

Then how can you avoid the punishment, if you disbelieve, on a Day that will make the children grey-headed?
    Sura Al-Muzzammil 73:17

"Cant forget my mothers love and mercy...her love was a tonic for me..." -Sheikh Saud As-Shuraim

LI Oldskool
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Like most people you have a desire to have close friends. Sadly often we make the error of thinking if we like somebody they will be our friends. Treat all people fairly, but avoid those who bring you harm and pain.
    Fighting in Islam?

Herman 1 - Fighting in Islam?

chat Quote

tango92's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

dude just forget them, its gonna mess up your ideas of freindship

neway i say stand up to them if you must cause you have a right to defend yourself, plus theyll start to treat you with a bit more respect. but what good is the respect of a freind based on fear?
    Fighting in Islam?

time for operation ninja Islam
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! Fighting in Islam? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Fighting in Islam?