× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 79 visibility 9711

Lool Funny incident

Mohamed_Sadiq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Peace
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lool Funny incident

Report bad ads?

Today I was doing voluntary work in my local library and i was sorting out where to put certain books for different sections and I got kicked out of the library for putting all the Bibles in the Fiction Section, Lool it was mad!
    Now I won't get no good reference from this voluntary job but I don't care
    Lool Funny incident

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Peace
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Lool Funny incident

I did it on purpose it was a experiment that me and my friends were carrying out lool
    Lool Funny incident

chat Quote

shev's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Why u did so I didn't understand???
    Lool Funny incident

If the merciful God weighs me with these guilts The scale will break down in the place of judgments Works (Mesihi)
    chat Quote

Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by shev View Post
    Why u did so I didn't understand???
    To hurt the feelings of Christian people? I don't really understand either, especially coming from a Muslim.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That was just plain rude of you. Nothing to laugh and be happy about.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Peace
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lool you guys are mistaken it was a experiment, to see how they will react if a Muslim did it, because this same Incident happened in the same library but a non-muslims did it and nothing happend, no actions was taken, but when a Muslim did it (me) action was taken. We just wanted to see if there are Islamophobia in the library and our result was Yes. Also I don't see how its rude?

Hows that going to hurt their feelings putting a bible in fiction shelf??
    Last edited by Mohamed_Sadiq; 05-26-2010 at 03:36 PM.
    Lool Funny incident

chat Quote

cat eyes's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

yeah they fired you on the grounds that you are a joker when it comes to other religions, i wonder what they will believe about muslims now after that sarcastic stunt. in your time in that job you could have used it at least to give dawah to them about religion instead of pulling stunts like that. its extremely insensitive thing to do when people don't know anything else and all they know is bible so this is why we don't joke or slag off. its not the character of the muslim.
    Lool Funny incident

ae8iug 1 - Lool Funny incident

wwwislamicboardcom - Lool Funny incident
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Peace
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Me and my friends stunt was a wake up call for certain Muslims that think that the non-muslims are lovely towards us, some certain Muslims have lost their religion and follow around non-muslims as if they are dogs and this stunt was a experiment to show Islamophobia is still present.
    Lool Funny incident

chat Quote

Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Sadiq View Post
    Lool you guys are mistaken it was a experiment, to see how they will react if a Muslim did it, because this same Incident happened in the same library but a non-muslims did it and nothing happend, no actions was taken, but when a Muslim did it (me) action was taken. We just wanted to see if there are Islamophobia in the library and our result was Yes. Also I don't see how its rude?

Hows that going to hurt their feelings putting a bible in fiction shelf??
    If the same incident happened in the same library how is that a fair test? There are no rules set in stone for this kind of thing. If it happens once people may overlook it but if it happens again and again people become sterner with punishments.
    If someone put the Quran on the fiction shelf wouldn't it hurt your feelings?
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Khayr whatso ever happened. . Hopefully the brother wont do it again!
    The people at the library thought you was making fun of Christianity or something by storing the books in the wrong place. . . hope you learnt from your mistake and wont have this happening again
    Lool Funny incident

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Peace
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12 View Post
    Khayr whatso ever happened. . Hopefully the brother wont do it again!
    The people at the library thought you was making fun of Christianity or something by storing the books in the wrong place. . . hope you learnt from your mistake and wont have this happening again
    Afcourse we made sure nobody seen as doing it, apart from the library authority and workers, this occured during the closing time of the library, there was no customers only the library workers and we made sure so that we can see their reaction and get it written in my reference so I can show the certain Muslims the reason I got kicked out of the library, it was my way of making da'wah to the lost Muslims.
    Lool Funny incident

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I must ask u a question...
    how would u react if a christian person does the same thing to Quran.. and would u realy belive him if he said it was a mistake.. it is not a fair test ok. not fair for anyone....
    Last edited by shev; 05-26-2010 at 03:50 PM.
    Lool Funny incident

If the merciful God weighs me with these guilts The scale will break down in the place of judgments Works (Mesihi)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Peace
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless View Post
    If the same incident happened in the same library how is that a fair test? There are no rules set in stone for this kind of thing. If it happens once people may overlook it but if it happens again and again people become sterner with punishments.
    If someone put the Quran on the fiction shelf wouldn't it hurt your feelings?
    Sometimes you have to do risky stuff for your religion and alhamdulilah I did it well, nothing bad happend.
    There won't be Qur'an in the public libraries so I can't give you answer for that.
    Lool Funny incident

chat Quote

Life_Is_Short's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am not surprised you got kicked out. You were given a voluntary post and as a volunteer (and not to mention a Muslim) you're supposed to behave like a sensible, responsible and mature human.

If i were you, I would go back and apologise.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Peace
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I must ask u a question...
    how would u react if a christian person does the same thing to Quran.. and would u realy belive him if he said it was a mistake.. it is not a fair test ok. not fair for anyone....
    Listen I am not going to let these Kuffars walk over us everytime so sometimes you have to do stuff to end Islamophobia, i think i should publish my experiment and result on my local newspaper, it will be eye opening for the lost Muslims that think these Kuffars are kings and stuff like that.
    Lool Funny incident

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Peace
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short View Post
    I am not surprised you got kicked out. You were given a voluntary post and as a volunteer (and not to mention a Muslim) you're supposed to behave like a sensible, responsible and mature human.

If i were you, I would go back and apologise.
    Don't worry I told them the reason and everything and they felt stupid and they started to apolgise to me and told me to work again, then I told them that I don't want to and they asked me that they will change my reference and get rid off what they said about me and I told them its fine because the whole purpose of the experiment was to get that reference with that incident and compare it to the other person. Alhamdulilah everything worked, it was a nice experiment. It took us two months to carry it out.
    Lool Funny incident

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Sadiq View Post
    Sometimes you have to do risky stuff for your religion and alhamdulilah I did it well, nothing bad happend.
    There won't be Qur'an in the public libraries so I can't give you answer for that.
    sorry u are wrong that doesn't make solution for islamaphobia... It gives wrong message about muslims. I would never do such a thing as a muslim so that shows your action is not for muslims.. it is against muslims. because I always respect people's thoughts. And there a re Quran's in muslim countries libraries
    Lool Funny incident

chat Quote

Life_Is_Short's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well, In the future brother try not to carry out these experiments. Instead try to approach "lost" muslims on the street or invite fellow brothers to the mosque. At least that way you won't be hurting anyones feelings.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Peace
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sorry u are wrong that doesn't make solution for islamaphobia... It gives wrong message about muslims. I would never do such a thing as a muslim so that shows your action is not for muslims.. it is against muslims. because I always respect people's thoughts. And there a re Quran's in muslim countries libraries
    Your not making sense, its like you support them or something.
    You don't know how much this experiment has helped the lost Muslims to be aware what these Kuffars are really like, especially the Muslims that live in the Kuffar countries they are becoming westernised and are forgetting that the Kuffars are our enemies. Subhanallah don't condem my experiment.
    Lool Funny incident

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Peace
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Life_Is_Short View Post
    Well, In the future brother try not to carry out these experiments. Instead try to approach "lost" muslims on the street or invite fellow brothers to the mosque. At least that way you won't be hurting anyones feelings.
    Some of the lost Muslim don't even pray and are very very very westernised so sometimes you have to think outside the box and be creative and think of other ways to give da'wah.
    Lool Funny incident

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Lool Funny incident Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Lool Funny incident