× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 63 visibility 7923

~ Ramadhaan Coming soon :) ~

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Red face ~ Ramadhaan Coming soon :) ~

Report bad ads?

Aslaamu` Alaaykum Wa Rahmatullaah my dear Brothers and Sisters of Islaam and Humanity

I made this thread because i remembered Ramadhaan and that it is almost back Alhamdulilaah yaye and i swear that puts a smile on your face when its mentioned, for some it may seem like its still ages till Ramadhaan and for some it may not, but anyways i remember listening to a Lecture where it was mentioned the Sahaba would Prepare for Ramadhaan days/months before and just to remind y`all that we should remind ourselves also and prepare ourselves
    Some Brothers and Sisters never make it to every Ramadhaan, we should all be prepared as if its our Final Ramadhaan, same for As Salaah etc. We should be sooo Grateful of our Lord Allaah Subhaanu Wa`Tala of what hes given us, this should put a smile on everyones face, because it really does for me, LOOK AROUND YOU, above You, Behind you and below you and see what you have that some other person may not have and say Alhamdulilaah to everything you see Indeed (hope i havent weirded out anyone) anyways. . .
    The Month of Discipline is what i call it , Where you learn to control yourself, Increase of Imaan and many other beautiful specialities of this month! (lol@ speciality , sorry couldnt think of another word to choose from, so yeah folkz)

Anyways, please share some of your wonderful experiences during Ramadhaan you have had and what you gained, and what your aim is for this Ramadhaan InshaAllaah ( I hope that make sense)

I hope i havent sounded weird, and i hope you like this thread and benefit from it , ooh and please Post Hadeeth regarding The Prophet Sallahu Alayhi wa salam and the Companions etc about Ramadhaan please if possible InshaAllaah. . . .

So Yeah

Wa` Alaaykum Salaam Wa`Rahmatullaah
    Last edited by Ğħαrєєвαħ; 05-28-2010 at 05:31 PM.

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: ~ Ramadhaan Coming soon :) ~

When does it start/end this year (on the Gregorian calender)?
    chat Quote

Asiyah3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazakiallah for this thread! I miss Ramadhaan so much masha'llah.

Those who believe and obscure not their belief by wrongdoing, theirs is safety; and they are rightly guided. (6:86)

Behold! verily on the friends of Allah there is no fear, nor shall they grieve. (10:62)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    Errrmm Im not so sure, im sure one of the members should be able to help Hopeefully

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Asiyah3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    From what I've read, on or around 11th of August. Generally, it depends on the moon, about ten days earlier each year.
    Last edited by Asiyah3; 05-28-2010 at 05:54 PM.

Those who believe and obscure not their belief by wrongdoing, theirs is safety; and they are rightly guided. (6:86)

Behold! verily on the friends of Allah there is no fear, nor shall they grieve. (10:62)
    chat Quote

Neelofar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wa'alaikum As-Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh! =D

I was just finkin abwt Ramzaan in my head a couple of nyts ago! I cant wait for it! I'm really looking 4wad to it..My A Level exams are out 19th of August so i cnt wait to go into collij nd c evry1 nd ask how their Ramzaan's gwin! 2day was the last day of collij nd it was particulalrly emotional =( Newayz b4 i go off on a tangent =P..Ramzaan! =D i love the feeling of peace, therz jus sumin different abwt the air nd surroundings..Ramzaan radio will start too! [waayheyy! =D] All the delishh food! nd most importantly..Worship =) i hope the entire Muslim Ummah has a lovely Ramzaan and may Allah S.W.T have mercy on you and strengthen and increase ur imaan..Ameen x x
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ameen sis. .
    MashaAllaah Holidays are here wohoo LOL. . . and lloookk the sun is shining ALhamdulilaah (well here it is ) . .Go geeky sis x x x

I was actually thinking of Ramadhaan yesterdy nite, this thread has inspired me. . .

So yEAH:0

chat Quote

xsmilesx's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sorry, upon reading your thread i just wanted to share how excited i am for this ramadan!
    My first ramadan with both my child (expected at the end of next month InshAllah) and my husband ... I cannot wait! It is going to be great
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^MashaAllaah sis, i am really happy for you , I guess this is an awesome time for you and your Husband MashaAllaah . . Just smile like this smiley face---->>>>
    . . . I am happy upon hearing your good news Ukhti, May you have beautiful Healthy Child ,Ameen

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    xsmilesx's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12 View Post
    ^MashaAllaah sis, i am really happy for you , I guess this is an awesome time for you and your Husband MashaAllaah . . Just smile like this smiley face---->>>>
    . . . I am happy upon hearing your good news Ukhti, May you have beautiful Healthy Child ,Ameen
    Thank you so much!! You made me smile loads !!
    chat Quote

IslamicRevival's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

SubhanAllah This thread made me feel ecstatic and very excited. May Allah SWT grant us all the opportunity to participate in the blessed month of Ramadhan. Ameen
    chat Quote

aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by **muslimah** View Post
    From what I've read, on or around 11th of August. Generally, it depends on the moon, about ten days earlier each year.
    aw god im gonna have retakes during then

33 43 1 - ~ Ramadhaan Coming soon :) ~
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77 View Post
    aw god im gonna have retakes during then
    Dont worry bro! you'll be able to do it insha'Allah just make sure you have enough pakora's the night before
    chat Quote

Sawdah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Seeker of Jannah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm extremely excited for Ramadhan this year. I was sad that it ended last year, but alhamdulillah it's now close and I pray that Allah lets us live to see this Ramadhan inshaAllah.

Some will complain about the fact that it's in August, and that it's going to be hot, but what does that matter? It's coming and this blessed month only comes once a year so let's benefit from this Ramadhan iA!:]

So glorify the praises of your Lord and be of those who prostrate themselves (to Him).
    Surah al-Ĥijr(The Rocky Tract) 15:98
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Mohamed_Sadiq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Peace
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The blest month is round the corner. Plus its in the summer and it will be hard for those that can't stop exercising during the summer but the holidays will be a distraction so it might make it look easy but we will see insha allah. It will be hard!!!!!

chat Quote

shuraimfan4lyf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii View Post
    Dont worry bro! you'll be able to do it insha'Allah just make sure you have enough pakora's the night before
    LOL, I dont think eating pakoras night before exam is going to help ..you might have to go to the lavatory few times probably..

Anyways, InshaAllah Ramadan will either start on 11th August or 12th for USA...I cannot wait..May Allah make us witness Ramadaan this year and many more Ramadans to come. May Allah make us steadfast on the path of rigtheousness even after the sad departure of Ramadan. Ameen Ya Rabb

I cannot wait for taraweeh in Makkah and Madinah..the call all of us love "Salaatul Qiyami Ataabakumullah"

Wa Salamu Alaykum.

Then how can you avoid the punishment, if you disbelieve, on a Day that will make the children grey-headed?
    Sura Al-Muzzammil 73:17

"Cant forget my mothers love and mercy...her love was a tonic for me..." -Sheikh Saud As-Shuraim

LI Oldskool
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^Jazakallahu Khayr all for your wonderful comments, reading them makes you even more happy, and sorry for Brother Aadill who has exams right? or im wrong. . May Allaah make it easy for all the Brothers and Sisters who have exams at that time Ameen. . .
    Ameen to al the Wonderful Duas.

Anyways I iz really excited for the month also , coz its awesome and awesome. . .Yes it was really upsetting when its over, When it ends, there is really this feeling like almost someone is letting you go and makes you cry lol happens for meself .sooo yeahhh. .

chat Quote

Misz_Muslimah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ☆⌒ღ SuBHaNALlaH ღ⌒☆
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What exactly can we do to prepare for Ramadan?
    Jazaakalahu khayr..

There is a blessing in trials...
    ...they are a means of purifying you, so you can go to the most purest place:

Jannah

chat Quote

M.B's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah View Post

Jazaakalahu khayr..

Fast on mondays and thursdays etc.

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    marwen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah View Post

Jazaakalahu khayr..

we should also renew our tawba to start Ramadhan as pure as possible and get the maximum benefit. We need also make a plan of good things to do in Ramadhan (visit old relatives for example, or help poor people, etc.)

"O you who believe! Fear ALLAH as He should be feared" [aal 'Imraan, 102]

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ حَقَّ تُقَاتِهِۦ آل عِمرَان - 102

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! ~ Ramadhaan Coming soon :) ~ Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. ~ Ramadhaan Coming soon :) ~