× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 2680

Shaykh Abdullaah al-Ghudayyaan (rahima-hullaah) passes away

brotherubaid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Shaykh 'Abdullaah al-Ghudayyaan (rahima-hullaah) passes away...

al-Hamdu-Lillaahi Rabbil-'Aalameen was-Salaatu was-Salaamu 'alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa.e wal-Mursaleen, wa ba'd:

as-Salaam 'alaykum wa-Rahmatullaahe wa-Barakaatuhu,

it is with sadness that we inform our brothers and sisters about the passing away of shaykh abdullaah ibn abdir-rahmaan al-ghudayyaan (rahima-hullaah) a short time ago after asr today, tuesday 1 june 2010.

the shaykh's janaazah prayer will be held tomorrow, wednesday 2 june, after the 'asr prayer at jaami' ar-raajhi in (east) riyadh, inshaa.-Allaah.

innaa lillaahe wa innaa ilayhe raji’oon

…for the shaykh's biography, refer to the following url:

http://www.fatwa-online.com/scholars...ghudayyaan.htm

079186 1 - Shaykh Abdullaah al-Ghudayyaan (rahima-hullaah) passes away
    How perfect You are O Allaah, and I praise You. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek Your forgiveness and turn to You in repentance
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Shaykh Abdullaah al-Ghudayyaan (rahima-hullaah) passes away

SubhanAllah one of the signs of the hour is the passing of scholars and just in this past year how many have left this world, may Allah forgive us.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi Rajioun.
    May Allah have mercy on and forgive him and grant him jannah Ameen

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

shuraimfan4lyf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Innah Lillahi wa inna ilayhi ra'jioon... ya rabbi, it is another calamity for this ummah to see a scholar pass away..subhanAllah..may Allah enlighten his grave and make it peaceful. may Allah bless his family and his students, and reward him for the knowledge he has showered upon many scholars of today. Ameen

Sahih Muslim

Book 034, Number 6452:

Qatida reported that Anas b. Malik said: May I not narrate to you a hadith which I heard from Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) which no one would narrate to you after me who would have personally heard it from him (the Holy Prophet) (as I have the good fortune to do so)? -” It is from the signs of the Last Hour that knowledge would be taken away, ignorance would prevail upon (the world), adultery would become common, wine would be drunk, the number of men will fall short and the women would survive (and thus such a disparity would arise in the number of men and women) that there would be one man to look after fifty women.”

Then how can you avoid the punishment, if you disbelieve, on a Day that will make the children grey-headed?
    Sura Al-Muzzammil 73:17

"Cant forget my mothers love and mercy...her love was a tonic for me..." -Sheikh Saud As-Shuraim

LI Oldskool
    chat Quote

Misz_Muslimah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ☆⌒ღ SuBHaNALlaH ღ⌒☆
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhanallah!
    May Allah bless him with a place in Jannatul Firdaws and distance him away from the Hellfire..ameen

There is a blessing in trials...
    ...they are a means of purifying you, so you can go to the most purest place:

Jannah

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    A-Believer-25's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi ra'jioon.

May Allah Subhanahu wa-ta'ala bless him and grant him Jannah Al Firdous and protect him from the torment of the Fire and from the torment of the Grave. May Allah have mercy on him, Ameen!
    Last edited by A-Believer-25; 06-03-2010 at 11:13 PM.

I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the Messenger of Allah!
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah reward u all , the sheikh till even his last day was very active in teaching and dawah n all , he was even supposed to be a guest n participate in the upcomming islamic conference in birmingham through telelink.

On the Authority of Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-Aaas:

That the Messenger of Allah, sallahu alahi wa salaam, said:

Indeed Allah does not take knowledge away from removing it from the chest of the people, but rather with the death of the scholars. Until eventually, no scholars will remain and the people will take the ignorant as their leaders, and they will ask them questions, and these ignorant people will give rulings without knowledge ( in another narration “based on their opinions”), leading themselves and others astray. (Bukhari, Muslim, At-Tirmidhee, Ahmad, and others)

On the authority of Ammar bin Abi Amaar:

“When Zaid bin Thabit, May Allah be pleased with him, died, we sat with Ibn Abbaas and he said: “This is the leaving of Scholars, today an immense amount of knowledge was buried” (Narrated by Al-Bukhari in At-Taareekh, w/ an authentic Isnaad.)

Its sooo sad , each year we lose two or three great scholars , this year we lost Sheikh Muhamamd bin abdul wahhab al banna (The old sheikh who used to pray taraweeh in makkah behind the imams in a wheel chair) and now this great loss.

Just the other day a student of knowledge from here went to umrah and met some scholars and i just met him a few days ago n spoke to him about his trip n all, A scholar from makkah sheikh Ahmad baazmool even sent a gift with him for em n some of the brothers, a copy of each of his books that he has writen and we were just talking about the scholars and right before i got the news of sheikh ghudayyan's death i was just reading into one o fthe books i was soo happy n excited n kept thinking about all the things this brother told me,the clasees n lectures n he went to n scholars he met n books he purchased n i was having this strange feeling that im sooo far away,n misssing on soo much good, just wanted to get up n leave, go to makkah n study under the scholars. n than the next day i heard this news n was completely devastated. It really is a great loss. May Allah have mercy on him.

NATIONAL ISLAMIC CONFERENCE 2010
    Birmingham
    30th July to 1st August 2010

Venue: Salafi Mosque and Islamic Centre
    Wright Street
    Small Heath
    Birmingham
    B10

Confirmed and in person:

Shaikh Muhammad ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee (pending visa)
    Shaikh Falaah ibn Ismaa'eel al-Mundikaar
    Shaikh Muhammad al-Anjaree

Abu Hakeem Bilaal Davis
    Abu Khadeejah Abdul-Waahid
    Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq
    Abdulilaah Lahmaamee
    Uwais at-Taweel
    Hasan as-Somaalee

Tele-Links:

Shaikh Abdullaah al-Ghudayaan
    Shaikh Rabee' ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee
    Shaikh Zaid al-Madkhalee
    Shaikh Ubaid al-Jaabiree

How perfect You are O Allaah, and I praise You. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek Your forgiveness and turn to You in repentance
    chat Quote

Sawdah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Seeker of Jannah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Inna ilahi wa ina ilayhi raji'oon.
    To Allah we belong, and to him we shall return.

May Allah swt grant him Jannat al-Firdaws and have mercy on him. Ameen!
    Thumma ameen to the other duas.

So glorify the praises of your Lord and be of those who prostrate themselves (to Him).
    Surah al-Ĥijr(The Rocky Tract) 15:98
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Our Brother Mustafa George will give the following lecture on the 13th on june 2010 InshahAllah

Three Years with Sheikh Abdullah Bin Abdur rahman Ghudayaan.

wwwislamicboardcom - Shaykh Abdullaah al-Ghudayyaan (rahima-hullaah) passes away

chat Quote

11. Hide
Hey there! Shaykh Abdullaah al-Ghudayyaan (rahima-hullaah) passes away Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Shaykh Abdullaah al-Ghudayyaan (rahima-hullaah) passes away