× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 109 visibility 12336

Non-Muslims and Islam

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Non-Muslims and Islam

Report bad ads?

There is so much corrupted views, I personally think, it has been made because of what infidels want-they say they aren’t treated well, even when a Muslim is just mentioning Islam and even going as far as saying what they want to hear, and they say they don ‘t want to hear about going to Hell, or it doesn‘t work etc, when even the infidels in the past rejected Hell too, so nothing new there! We don't use the Christians approach be nice to the people to get them to join Chrisitanity. We respect people but also warn them of the going to Hell.

I think people are treating repenting like if they are going to be appreciated, motivated to do so. Even in School, people strive on encouragement to learn more, and when others want them to succeed they push on and pass. So to answer those misconceptions;-

Listening to the Prophets

1. All the Prophets had the best of behaviours, then why didn’t all the infidels repent?? If that is what they wanted. So even if Prophets are nice, it is the responses of the people themselves that help people repent. Even people fell down prostrating after hearing the Quran, that isn’t because people were being nice to them, because they listened to what Allah was saying to them.

The Prophets did not open Schools, to motivate people.
    The Prophets did not provide preferential treatment to one person, they gave the same message to everyone. They did not choose who to tell to repent.
    They told people to repent on the first day, not after they said they appreciate sinful people (which of course they never said).

Allah did say not to the Prophets not to turn people away from Islam. That is because a Prophet showing their anger, is worse then anybody showing theirs. As it can effect people more then other people can.. If you like someone and they turned round and shouted at you they can be taken a back and be afraid of coming up to them again. The people actually accepted all the Prophets on how they were, they did not have a problem with them, thye knew thjye were good, but threw Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him in the fire, attacked Prophet Lut peace be upon him, they understood the message to worship the one God and remember the Day of Judgement, and in Paradise and Hell.

People who have repented

2. I believe that people who have repented and became Muslim, have taken a bigger step then born Muslims, as we were already there accepted the one God, Allah. Even if you travelled the whole world, it still does not equate to the one step that person took when repenting. Do you honestly think that they will be worshipping the one God, fasting in the month of Ramadan, remembering the Day of Judgement if they had not accepted the message. Allah rewards them for turning to him. He has never said that people only repent when someone is being “nice” to them. Even though they used to do stupid things in the past, they already have shown that they are not the same, and frankly, we do not treat them differently from another Muslim.

It is our job as Muslims to help one another, if I had to travel for miles to fetch one Muslim then we would do this. Another Muslims is safe from being harmed by another Muslim. We fear Allah, we know that if we harmed them then we are going to be punished badly. Note no matter what the infidels talk about care, love etc they fail to get this attention by anyone.

They only as typical evil doers get people to be nice to them, as long as they get what they want. Even the governments were afraid of the breakdown of order with the financial crisis etc. They have said that when people don’t get what they want, they complain, riot, as per even in Greece. We Muslims are obedient even when we are hungry. We are the only
    servants of Allah who can fight in the name of God, as we do not fight for a personal reason but to forbid evil and enjoin good. Did the homosexual think he was so important that an angel has to come down and kill him? Or the adulterer? At least we don’t kill people because we don’t like them personally is there not some reports that they killed single women and accused them of being witches in the West? Some were saying that they had not evidence that they were witches.

We don’t kill people for not becoming a Muslim, it is their choice the test that Allah has provided them with. We do not stop people from choosing their side in Paradise or hell, but we will openly be critical of people being in sin.

- People repented to at the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, and they put up with a lot of opposition by Jews, idol worshippers etc. So they did not turn to Islam to have it easy in this world, or to be appreciate it or get attention.

- even in Christianity they talk of a prostitute who repented at the time of Prophet Jesus peace be upon him, but she did not repent because Prophet Jesus peace be upon him was going to marry her.

- the magicians repented even though they knew that their hands and feet would be chopped off, they did not repent because Prophet Moses peace be upon him was going to take care of them. Even Allah himself has chosen to tell us of what happened to them in the Quran, as they became the best of Muslims even though they hadn’t spent much time being one, and of course the died and have a goodly reward in the next world.

- even there are “Muslims” who have converted to Hinduism, Christianity, so they will not be attacked or be acceptable to people. So they have already shown their real faces that they are sinful people. Fearing others instead of Allah. Looking for people to be kind to them, when none can save you from Hell except Allah. This is the good side of the war on terror for us, that its sorting out the good and the bad Muslims, we are not going to help them when the countries are destroyed, when there is a calamity and when the Dajjal arrives.

Care for one another

3. As explained on Love, love say the Christians, we don’t talk about people just being nice to us, that does not help them unless they repent. The Prophets did not say if you just be nice to me, you’ll make it to Paradise. You only make it when you repent. Even the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him’s uncle was kind to him but he did not repent.

Natural disasters

4. They have heard that over 200,000 people got killed in the Tsunami, approximately, 80,000 in Pakistan, lets not forget dead bodies floating around New Orleans and they still do not heed the warnings.

Plagues

5. Did they not have the plagues of Egypt? Were they provided “nicely” to people?? Did Allah provide the locusts etc in a nice way??

Inconsiderate

6. In this world we are living in the midst of so much evil, even homosexuality has become openly accepted, they are adopting children, lewd behaviour, people been abused, physically, verbally and sexually. I find that the infidels out there complaining about how they are treated, are typically inconsiderate (but they claim not to be, and quote respect etc).

As stated in another thread, there have been plenty of cases of the ungrateful, inconsiderate attitude that evil people have;-

- even evil Males in Sierra Leone were still happy to ask for attention for someone to care about them, well what about the abused victims? What about the children? Do they think after all their crimes, Allah is going to say that we have to shower them with support, care and attention to help them repent, as people should already be good, even if they are poor, hungry etc.

The evil people want people to make them happy, then when they are, they are unlikely to attack others. They are not looking to repent to Allah, they want to be provided for, have attention.

If you said to them repent or take a beautiful wife, a home, They will take the wife and home. Even prisoners do not think about repenting, but looking for someone to care about them, and even look to getting married.

Of course even Allah himself is not going to give them Paradise unless they repent to him. Whenever have they heard that if a person does not repent, Allah will still take their soul, and place them in Paradise and live happily ever after, and be provided for?

Pastime

7. There are people who treat this world like a pastime, and then they say we did not learn such and such about Islam because we did not hear of it. Its like if someone goes on holiday, they don’t want to talk about the Day of Judgement as the think it would ruin their holiday. They know that Islam is present in this world, but they want to look at enjoying themselves on that beach, etc. Allah still throws them into Hell, as they chose the life of this world, they still heard about Allah, the Day of Judgement, and Hell. It is not our job to follow them around like Devils, and tell them about Islam. They chose to hear and listen to the message. You cannot change why you are in this world, no matter how you treat it, you are only squandering your own opportunity to make it to Paradise. This world is a test.
    Even in School, there are students who want to gossip, hang out, and they don’t pass their exams. It is there fault that they did not pay attention. No matter what they did, they still did not change the fact that they were in a School-to learn and get an education. So just like this world no matter what you do, you cannot change the fact that this world is a test. Allah did not create it as a pastime, and if he did, do you really believe that he would have created all these sinful people especially so they can be stupid in this world? Nay they only lead themselves astray.

Life of this world

8. The foolishly hold on to the life of this world, even in California, were people have accepted that there will be a Major earthquake, but they are saying already that we will rebuild and recover from it. They have recovered from the financial crisis in the past, and they will recover from this, and when they get more, they call them unprecedented.
    Even with the war against “Terror”, they were treating it like World War 2, but they cannot, as you went against Islam and if you reject the message you cannot survive from it! Hitler, even the war in Iraq, Kuwait the message of Islam was not actively being mentioned. Even Christians have admitted it is because of Islam that people have talked more about God.
    The masses were not opening up and reading Mein Kampf, they accepted Hitler as being evil. But with the war on “Terror” people read the Quran and questioned what Muslims believe, again which they did not do with Hitler. They are trying to treat it like war, and engage the public to fight against the Muslims but the fact is that if we had just fought, fought when are they going to learn about Islam??

So no matter what they tried they could not get the desired effect. Allah is Most Merciful.
    Infidels say they don’t want to learn about Islam, well they have been warned and that is sufficient. We also don’t care what they think, because if they really wanted to learn something else, then how come there are plenty of people in the West who aren’t availing themselves of the opportunities to learn? They talk about women’s rights, but there are females if they went abroad, any woman would say that they have been ruining their life, by not getting an education, being lewd, having children outside of marriage etc. So who are they to say that they didn’t want to learn about Islam? When they have been wasting their time, and even the educated only going after the life in this world.

Heeding the signs

9. Personally I heed the warnings of Allah, so that is always going to be a clash with non-Muslims. As I don’t find it acceptable that they ignored so many signs. They call themselves kind whilst others go through so much rubbish and they still choose the life of this world. They think some of the problems far away or in another country. Well did they not carry on enjoying themselves on an Italian beach when there were the bodies of two gypsy girls? They call themselves kind, caring people. The fact is that your not being one. You may accuse me of being unkind but I am not the one who is ignoring what is happening and treating this world like if its fun and that the countries will continue.

There is actually no difference to me if there was a huge earthquake tomorrow, as I am not treating this world like its my life. I see no difference if people are asking me if I was alive at the time of Prophet Noah peace be upon him building the ark, what about if someone came to me and talked about planning my long term future in this city?? I wouldn’t just politely as people call it decline the request. A person would use emotion. I wouldn’t just say “No, thank-you”. I would tell them that they are being stupid. “You dare to ignore what the Prophet has said and your telling me to join you in Hell”. I’m not going on the internet and attacking people, as some people do for the fun of it. They are willing to attack anyone for the sake of being horrible and disrespecting people. I’m not happy with people rejecting what Allah has taught them, and the many signs he has provided, he has provided them with foods of various kinds, fruits, trees, the rain etc. There is no way that after what has been happening in this world that I am going to treat them like if they are innocent. The Prophets have never taught anyone that if a person does not heed the warnings they are innocent, if they don’t repent are they not going to be treated as innocent people on the Day of
    Judgement.

Thankfully, I know that I’ve only started on the internet in Sep 2009, and now its 2010, they had plenty of time to learn from the nice Muslims. There is no excuses for their behaviour, neither are they going to say on the Day of Judgement that it was acceptable for them to have been infidels in 2008, 2007, 2006 etc. So how I am is because I am heeding the warnings, the clash I have with people is over this. Allah is not going to teach me that after all these signs it is acceptable that people aren’t repenting. Allah is never going to say to me its acceptable that people don’t heed the warnings. Allah is not going to say to me to treat this place like if it is going to last. I have always believed that these countries were going to be destroyed before Sep 11. I am not biased on events today etc, that is why I have also written the “Not our job” thread.

I will refuse to accept that I put people off, when I am talking about Islam to the point. Trying to make everything relevant on my threads. Because you don’t have years and years to learn what Islam teaches.

Why I refuse is because I see and remember the environment, the warnings that Allah has provided them, I have been living in the same world roughly at the same time. Allah is Most Merciful, Compassionate, he does not wrong people, they wrong themselves, he has even provided people a fair test to those who have not even read the Quran. They have at least heard that there is one God, the Day of Judgement, of Paradise and of Hell. Even there are references that people will be witnesses on the Day of Judgement, not they will be ever saying that Allah never provided them with anything.

So repenting is about saving yourselves from Hell, not about receiving attention from others (as you will all be brought forward on the Day of Judgement, all are turned to Allah on that Day, not to each other, you won‘t even care to think about your children on that Day).

2. Report bad ads?
    glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Non-Muslims and Islam

format_quote Originally Posted by h-n View Post
    There is so much corrupted views, I personally think, it has been made because of what infidels want-they say they aren’t treated well, even when a Muslim is just mentioning Islam and even going as far as saying what they want to hear, and they say they don ‘t want to hear about going to Hell, or it doesn‘t work etc, when even the infidels in the past rejected Hell too, so nothing new there! We don't use the Christians approach be nice to the people to get them to join Chrisitanity. We respect people but also warn them of the going to Hell.

So repenting is about saving yourselves from Hell, not about receiving attention from others (as you will all be brought forward on the Day of Judgement, all are turned to Allah on that Day, not to each other, you won‘t even care to think about your children on that Day).
    Greetingsm sister h-n

Having read a few of your threads I get the feeling that you feel very strongly about not warning people about going to hell, and that you have the impression that that's what Christians do.

Truth is, many Christians spend a lot of time proselytizing and trying to get people to convert to Christianity by threatening them with hell.
    I have read many, many threads here in this forum in which Muslims complain about such practices.

It is interesting that you seem to be different in suggesting that Christians should threaten non-Christians with hell. Is that what you would like to see?

I can only give you my personal thoughts on this. I ask myself where would this lead us?

H-n: "If you don't convert to Islam you will go to hell!"

Glo: "If you don't convert to Christianity you will go to hell!"

It doesn't get us very far, does it?

I think we are better off trying to understand each other better and to teach each other about what we believe through words and deeds.
    Threatening people into action never seems to be very helpful ...

Truth is, it doesn't matter too much to me whether you choose to be a Muslim or otherwise.
    We are all in God's hands. He is the one who calls us by name and guides us in truth and love.

I am not called to judge my neighbours, or to threaten them with hell or anything else.
    I am called to love my neighbours and to care for them.
    As for their afterlife, I never stop praying for my non-believing friends, colleagues, family members and neighbours, begging God that he may show them the way.
    If is a small way I can be part of that process, then I gladly do so - but I will not try to BE GOD!

Allah alim

Salaam to you, sister
    Non-Muslims and Islam

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Non-Muslims and Islam

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Greetingsm sister h-n

Having read a few of your threads I get the feeling that you feel very strongly about not warning people about going to hell, and that you have the impression that that's what Christians do.

Truth is, many Christians spend a lot of time proselytizing and trying to get people to convert to Christianity by threatening them with hell.
    I have read many, many threads here in this forum in which Muslims complain about such practices.

It is interesting that you seem to be different in suggesting that Christians should threaten non-Christians with hell. Is that what you would like to see?

I can only give you my personal thoughts on this. I ask myself where would this lead us?

H-n: "If you don't convert to Islam you will go to hell!"

Glo: "If you don't convert to Christianity you will go to hell!"

It doesn't get us very far, does it?

I think we are better off trying to understand each other better and to teach each other about what we believe through words and deeds.
    Threatening people into action never seems to be very helpful ...

Truth is, it doesn't matter too much to me whether you choose to be a Muslim or otherwise.
    We are all in God's hands. He is the one who calls us by name and guides us in truth and love.

I am not called to judge my neighbours, or to threaten them with hell or anything else.
    I am called to love my neighbours and to care for them.
    As for their afterlife, I never stop praying for my non-believing friends, colleagues, family members and neighbours, begging God that he may show them the way.
    If is a small way I can be part of that process, then I gladly do so - but I will not try to BE GOD!

Allah alim

Salaam to you, sister
    People should be warned that they will go to Hell if they don't repent. You say it doesn't go very far, then you are being critical of the Prophets warning people that they will also go to Hell, so then you are saying that;-

-God should not have told people about Hell?
    -Prophet Noah peace be upon him should not have told infidels constantly, that if they don't repent they will go to Hell?
    -Prophet Lut peace be upon him should not have told infidels constantly, that if they don't repent they will go to Hell?
    -Prophet Ibrahim peace be upon him should not have told infidels constantly, that if they don't repent they will go to Hell?

Clearly changing the message of Islam, the message provided by Allah, by all the Prophets. Muslims would never listen to your rubbish, evil accepting, rejecting what the Prophets have taught us. We Muslims would NEVER accept what your saying over what the Prophet Jesus, Noah, Lut, Ibrahim peace be upon them had taught us.

Plus if Prophet Noah peace be upon them came to the infidels and never mentioned about Hell, they would never have been taken by the flood.

Why do you think that Allah destroyed them? Because they were rejecting being kind to each other?
    Allah destroyed them as they did not worship him and remember the Day of Judgement and Hell.

I don't accept Christianity promotes people going to Hell-from the public, masses opinion in the European countries, I am aware that there are differences in USA etc, but as explained they are still looking for the life of this world. They are a sinful people and after people respecting them, and looking to them. As explaiend on the other thread "Love, love say the Christians (but I say they are liars").

It is a sinful act to say to people to stop worshipping our Creator and to worship idols.

In Chrisitanity they have accepted that;-

-Prophet Jesus peace be upon him bowed down and prayed to Allah, we are doing the same thing.
    -All the Prophets sacrificed animals and bowed down to Allah, and fasted.

Clearly changing their religion for the life of this world. So it is not about differences between Islam and Christianity, it is the fact that they changed their what all the Prophets have taught them.

1. Sinful people keep on quoting "Allah is my judge", Allah has already taught us of what he accepts or does not, he is not going to surprise the Muslims on the Day of Judgement and say idol worship is acceptable. He has already taught us of why people go to Hell, to avoid going there.

-I do not need to wait till the Day of Judgment to know that idol worship is a sin, if they do not repent they will go to Hell
    -I do not need to wait till the Day of judgement to know that homosexuality is a sin, if they do not repent they will go to Hell.
    -I do not need to wait till the Day of Judgement to know if they have not repented they are going to Hell.

I don't need to understand infidels better, frankly I already do, and I understand that if you were born a donkey, your life would have been better, as at least your not commiting idol worship and going to Hell if you don't repent.

So repent, become a Muslim, if you do not then you will go to Hell.

Plus I'm no sister of infidels.
    Last edited by h-n; 06-25-2010 at 06:46 PM.

Argamemnon's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

"As to those who reject faith, it is same to them, you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe"

6. Report bad ads?
    glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister h-n, I cannot really reply to your post appropriately, because forum rules do not allow me to speak about my faith in terms which may be interpreted to 'promote religions other that Isam'.

Any Christians threatening non-Christians with hell if they do not convert to Christianity would last in this forum for about 5 minutes ... ... so there really isn't much point in you suggesting to Christians here that they should do so.

As I said, I am not one to threaten people with hell, and I don't think it is my role to do so.
    People do need to repent ... but God in his mercy and love will lead them to do so willingly, rather than out of terror and fear!
    People do need to change their ways ... but I see them doing so quite naturally and joyfully once they understand and realise the great mercy and love of our Creator for us!
    People will be judged according to their deeds ... but if they have followed God's instructions to treat each other with love, care and kindness, then hopefully God will be pleased with us.

I do not wish to debate with you, sister.
    If you tried to understand Christianity better, you would probably realise just how many values and beliefs out faiths share!

Let us just offer each other a sign of peace and say "Lakum deenukum waliya deen"
    Last edited by glo; 06-25-2010 at 08:54 PM.
    Non-Muslims and Islam

Peace

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

[Psalm 95]

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon View Post
    "As to those who reject faith, it is same to them, you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe"
    Exactly!
    We are in God's hands, and he will guide us as he sees fit.
    God knows best.
    Non-Muslims and Islam

Peace

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

[Psalm 95]

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I think glo's post sums my thoughts up. 'Convert or go to Hell' seems like a method designed to bully and coerce people into accepting a belief or ideology, and there is no way I will be bullied into believing something, particularly something I regard as inherently false. Moreover, not only do I find the concept of God being a bully intrinsically difficult to accept, I have little interest in offering my worship to such a God. This is why many religions creep me out to no end, and why I shudder with revulsion when I see people refering to themselves as slaves of God, as worthless trash sanctified by His Grace alone, who look forward to an eternity of prostrating themselves in gratefulness for being kept out of the Cosmic Auschwitz that houses most of mankind.

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister h-n, I cannot really reply to your post appropriately, because forum rules do not allow me to speak about my faith in terms which may be interpreted to 'promote religions other that Isam'.

Any Christians threatening non-Christians with hell if they do not convert to Christianity would last in this forum for about 5 minutes ... ... so there really isn't much point in you suggesting to Christians here that they should do so.

As I said, I am not one to threaten people with hell, and I don't think it is my role to do so.
    People do need to repent ... but God in his mercy and love will lead them to do so willingly, rather than out of terror and fear!
    People do need to change their ways ... but I see them doing so quite naturally and joyfully once they understand and realise the great mercy and love of our Creator for us!
    People will be judged according to their deeds ... but if they have followed God's instructions to treat each other with love, care and kindness, then hopefully God will be pleased with us.

I do not wish to debate with you, sister.
    If you tried to understand Christianity better, you would probably realise just how many values and beliefs out faiths share!

Let us just offer each other a sign of peace and say "Lakum deenukum waliya deen"
    Typical infidel, rejecting what all the Prophets have taught and then talking about just being kind to each other, then you say I don't understand what your teaching? That is exactly what I have mentioned in my other thread "Love, love say the Christians (but I say that they are liars!), that your talking about being kind to each other and not heeding the warnings.

Again the people at the time of Prophet Noah peace be upon him were destroyed because they rejected Allah and the Day of Judgement and the warnings of Hell NOT because they didn't want to be nice to each other.

Satan is nice to evil doers, that is not a pleasing thing. Why bother you might as well start talking about getting along with Satan and talking about love, kindness blah, blah, blah.

Prophet Moses peace be upon him did not come down the mountain to talk about love with the idol worshippers

As stated in my other thread, Christians are being evil, they quote love when they ignore Allah.

There is only tolerance, with idol worshippers. Even our children are taught not to make fun out of the Christians for rubbish written in the bible.

We don't share anything. A Christian male is no way in comparison to a Muslim Man, as he worships Allah, forbids evil and enjoins good, does not change Islam.

I'll leave to say that if you don't repent you will go to Hell. You have this warning on your record on the Day of Judgement, and if you have not repented you will go to Hell.

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    I think glo's post sums my thoughts up. 'Convert or go to Hell' seems like a method designed to bully and coerce people into accepting a belief or ideology, and there is no way I will be bullied into believing something, particularly something I regard as inherently false. Moreover, not only do I find the concept of God being a bully intrinsically difficult to accept, I have little interest in offering my worship to such a God. This is why many religions creep me out to no end, and why I shudder with revulsion when I see people refering to themselves as slaves of God, as worthless trash sanctified by His Grace alone, who look forward to an eternity of prostrating themselves in gratefulness for being kept out of the Cosmic Auschwitz that houses most of mankind.
    I love Allah!

Also see you on the Day of Judgement and if you have not repented and neither has glo, not only will you be agreeing with her but going to Hell with her.

When somebody buys you something, do you not say thank-you to that person, or do they creep you out?
    If someone saves your life do you not say thank-you to that person, or do they creep you out?
    Why bother thanking your parents for taking care of you, and that you will ALWAYS be grateful and be there for them in your lifetime, or do your parents creep you out?

Allah has provided you with everything, your parents are nothing in comparison.

I am a servant of Allah, so are all the angels, creatures etc. We are happy, and content with our Lord, and this is the best of positions.

So you find that being grateful to Allah difficult now? Nay what it is, that people in the past even at the time of Prophet Noah peace be upon him rejected and Hell too, when Allah reminded them that he sends down the rains and provides everything, you are doing no different. Holding on to the life of this world.
    Last edited by h-n; 06-25-2010 at 07:19 PM.

12. Report bad ads?
    h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon View Post
    Thank-you, for quoting that from the Quran.

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Exactly!
    We are in God's hands, and he will guide us as he sees fit.
    God knows best.
    He's already sent Prophets to guide you, but you do not pay heed.
    Allah has already taught us what is best for us, that to worship him only, to remember the Day of Judgement and in Paradise and Hell.

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As stated in my other thread, Christians are being evil.
    I guess there is not much left to say then.

I wish you God's peace and joy.
    Non-Muslims and Islam

Peace

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

[Psalm 95]

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Also see you on the Day of Judgement and if you have not repented and neither has glo, not only will you be agreeing with her but going to Hell with her.
    Ohh, scary threat is scary! Fortunately, I do not believe in a place called 'Hell', at least not the horrifying place that the Abrahamic religions adopted from the pagan myths conjured up millennia ago in order to keep people praying, giving money and respecting the authority of their half god, half man rulers/ 'god chosen' kings. Nevertheless, such an argument is futile, as I do indeed repent daily for my sins, as I'm sure glo does.

When somebody buys you something, do you not say thank-you to that person, or do they creep you out?
    If someone saves your life do you not say thank-you to that person, or do they creep you out?
    Of course I do; but I thank them out of common courtesy and etiquette, not out of fear. Do you see the difference?

Why bother thanking your parents for taking care of you, and that you will ALWAYS be grateful and be there for them in your lifetime, or do your parents creep you out?
    Sorry, but this argument is ridiculous at best and incoherent at worst. Refer to previous point.
    Allah has provided you with everything, your parents are nothing in comparison.
    I know, and I am grateful. But I am grateful out of respect, not out of fear of spending infinity burning in a cave underground.

I am a servant of Allah, so are all the angels, creatures etc. We are happy, and content with our Lord, and this is the best of positions.
    But this position makes no sense; how can you be serving anyone but yourself when you repent and thus recieve a 'get out of Hell free' card? You're certainly not a slave if you're rewarded, and neither are you a slave when you only work for your own interests, and not the interests of the one you're slaving for.

So you find that being grateful to Allah difficult now? Nay what it is, that people in the past even at the time of Prophet Noah peace be upon him rejected and Hell too, when Allah reminded them that he sends down the rains and provides everything, you are doing no different. Holding on to the life of this world.
    I'm not sure what this nonsense even means, however, I've lost any faith it'll help your argument come across as any more fathomable.

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    Ohh, scary threat is scary! Fortunately, I do not believe in a place called 'Hell', at least not the horrifying place that the Abrahamic religions adopted from the pagan myths conjured up millennia ago in order to keep people praying, giving money and respecting the authority of their half god, half man rulers/ 'god chosen' kings. Nevertheless, such an argument is futile, as I do indeed repent daily for my sins, as I'm sure glo does.

Of course I do; but I thank them out of common courtesy and etiquette, not out of fear. Do you see the difference?

Sorry, but this argument is ridiculous at best and incoherent at worst. Refer to previous point.

I know, and I am grateful. But I am grateful out of respect, not out of fear of spending infinity burning in a cave underground.

But this position makes no sense; how can you be serving anyone but yourself when you repent and thus recieve a 'get out of Hell free' card? You're certainly not a slave if you're rewarded, and neither are you a slave when you only work for your own interests, and not the interests of the one you're slaving for.

I'm not sure what this nonsense even means, however, I've lost any faith it'll help your argument come across as any more fathomable.
    You say that people invent Islam, and a God, whilst you call yourself "supreme"??? What are you a supreme of? Nothing.

There is definitely a Hell, and I look forward to what you have to say about it when you are on the Day of Judgement. People are sent to Hell, as they rejected Islam. They deserve to go to Hell for their sins. You are the fuels of the fire Allah is not going to throw wood in there to keep it a light-you are the fuel! What you have done and said, as allowed those flames to surround you.

1. If you rejected Allah in Paradise you deserve to be sent to Hell.

2. If a beautiful woman came down from Paradise and you just said its OK that you take off your clothes and be lewd, you are proving that you are not good enough to go to Paradise so go to Hell.

3. If a child came from Paradise and you just fed them pork and said its OK to get drunk, you are proving that you are not good enough to go to Paradise.

4. If a Man came down from Paradise and you said its OK to accept homosexuality, then you are proving that you don't deserve to go to Paradise.

5. So the test in this world is brought to this world, if you won't accept Allah, won't treat others with respect and won't forbid evil and won't enjoin good, then you are proving that you cannot treat people in this world better, then you don't deserve to be surrounded by the best of people in Paradise. AS per the thread I've already written on "Satan refusing to prostrate" which covers about testing.

Allah does not wrong them, they sinful people wrong themselves -hence Hell. Just like if a person drinks alcohol and their kidney's don't work, or if they are being lewd and catch HIV, they have done that to themselves. Hell, you are the fuels of the fire, this is what you have done to yourselves.

So Hell is in response to your evil actions. People just quote any jargon that they hear from one person who is a non-Muslim and people like you quote it over and over again to try and go against Islam. So many threads are written about Hell, but you didn't write your rubbish there to question it!!! Just typical sinners just trying to throw anything to go against Islam.

People like you and in the past rejected the truth, for the life of this world. When Hell was mentioned they rejected it, so they wouldn't think about the consquences of their actions of rejecting the one God, and the Day of Judgement. What do you think was going to happen? If Hell stops people from repenting (which is a stupid thing to say, as its not Hell, but the choices that they are making, just like people who take drugs etc), that Allah is going to get rid of Hell? Would no one be commiting a sin if he did? No as they reject Islam for the life of this world. Even if he had got rid of Hell, you and others would still be rejecting Islam!! Hell they have received warnings for, just as people receive warnings when they smoke and drink, and take drugs etc, they still do it knowing it can cause them harm, but they ignore the warnings to avoid thinking of the consquences and just carry on living their rubbish life just as infidels do. So Hell is there, heed the warning or not, that is upto everybody to choose the path to Paradise or Hell.

What do you expect Muslims to do? Complain that you and other sinners are going to be sent to Hell if they don't repent? What an earth are you trying to imply, that we Muslims cannot accept that homosexuals, lewd people, idol worshippers etc are going to be sent to Hell? You think that were going to question if Islam is right just because the likes of you would be sent to Hell if you don't repent?? What a fool!!

You are not better then Prophet Jesus, Ibrahim, Noah, Lut peace be upon them etc. No Muslim is interested in what you have to say.

How much meat you stuff your face with, and you give no thanks to God.
    How much fruit and vegetables you stuff your face with, and you give no thanks to God.

Its not the worst argument, we still stay and look after our parents-its a life time commitment, and Allah provides everything, so as we are grateful to our parents, it makes sense for people to see that we owe Allah everything and to give our thanks to him.

Your not more important then anyone else that Allah has destroyed. These countries are being destroyed right now. I thank Allah for that.

Don't repent, I don't care, I'm not going to get upset, and cry for you if you don't make it to Paradise. Also this warning is again written on your record, and if you have not repented it will be held against you that h-n told you about Hell that you did not heed the warning.

I am Allah's servant, and this is the best position in this world and the hereafter.
    I love Allah, he is All-Mighty, All-Wise, All-knowing, All-Hearing, All-seeing, My Lord, My Master, Allah. All praise is due to him alone. I am a Muslim and I say that there is only one God, Allah and that Muhammad is the Prophet of Allah.

Last edited by h-n; 06-25-2010 at 10:46 PM.

18. Report bad ads?
    h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I guess there is not much left to say then.

I wish you God's peace and joy.
    Bye, and we Muslims don't need infidels to wish that Allah provides us with peace and joy.

Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam

to supreme - I thought you were a christian

to H-N - why are using the word "infidel" when it isnt even Islamic - Its a christain term that was used for the muslims during the crusades.

peace
    Non-Muslims and Islam

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran View Post
    salaam

to supreme - I thought you were a christian

to H-N - why are using the word "infidel" when it isnt even Islamic - Its a christain term that was used for the muslims during the crusades.

peace
    As I'm talking in the language that they understand, infidel meaning a sinful person. That's like saying I can't use the word Devil, I have to use the word Shaytaan. Or I can't use the word "evil".

Sister h-n.

Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As I'm talking in the language that they understand, infidel meaning a sinful person. That's like saying I can't use the word Devil, I have to use the word Shaytaan. Or I can't use the word "evil".

Sister h-n.
    salaam

so whats your point of this thread - for Dawah or to scare people away from Islam??
    Non-Muslims and Islam

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran View Post
    salaam

so whats your point of this thread - for Dawah or to scare people away from Islam??

i have already explained myself, I am doing neither of the above.<_< The point of this thread was to let people know that you don't repent just because someone is being nice to you, you repent because you want Allah to be pleased with you and not to go to Hell with the losers. That is why the magicians still repented even though they had their hands and feet chopped off. You are obviously carrying the same misconceptions, from the west. I have explained that in "KIndness", this thread, and also "love, Love say the Christians (and I say that they are liars).

So contact the Moderator with your complaints, instead of posting anymore to tell people your not actually reading my threads and just being critical. That explains why you haven't been critical of anything I said, just how I say things. Which again complain to the Moderator as I am not interested in the slightest of your complaints. I don't think I should have all my threads turned in a discussion of how I write directly about things.

Or create your own threads and ask for non-Muslims to join you and not pay attention to me. I don't have a problem with that either.

I am actually being better, as I could have gone into the comparitive section and you'll notice the difference etc, if you think this is worse, well it isn't. Anyone who has been on Ummah can tell you that. Yes, I have spoken to many non-Muslims who were wasting the time of Muslims. Or maybe I should just go into the comparitive section and then you can complain on how I treat non-Muslims who waste the time of Muslims, by not sincerely learning about Islam.
    Last edited by h-n; 06-26-2010 at 03:27 PM.

24. Report bad ads?
    ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

, sister h-n.

If your method in giving dawah is like this, I am not sure non-Muslims will have an interest to come to Islam.

26. Hide
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! Non-Muslims and Islam Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Non-Muslims and Islam