× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 55 visibility 6348

My intentions

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

My intentions

Report bad ads?

After having so many critical comments, I have decided to write this thread.

1. How do you expect someone to behave when the Dajjal is here?? The Muslims will not be talking to the non-Muslims as you see today, we won't be having a peace treaty with him. The Muslims will be raising armies to go against him. Not sit there speaking as you see people today.

2. When the Gog and Magog are coming and Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is leading the good people to a mountainous area, you will not find Muslims willing to sit there with the sinners to talk to them slowly about Islam. They would say, I am not with you and leave.

3. When the fires of Yemen are sweeping northwards do you expect the people to sit there and speak slowly to people and casually about what needs to be done? They will be going whatever their pace.

4. When the Beast (he is not the anti-christ) comes already have marked people's foreheads are they evil or good. They cannot hide behind good intentions, and just like test, their tests are finished, a believer doesn't need to know your name just call you an infidel. The dialogue is not how you see it today.

5. So right now, the countries are finishing to go through the above. What about if I just taught Islam slowly, casually and suddenly I got up and left without telling anyone that I have to leave and prepare to join the Mahdi? They would say that I haven't been good to tell them.

6. When shall we take this seriously?

-1 hour before the countries have finished?
    -1 day before the countries have finished?
    -1 week before the countries are finished?

Hence, why I try to write my threads to the point and clearly-as we don't have long to learn and prepare. If people aren't good by the time the Dajjal arrives, well we know its difficult for anyone to be good then.

So my threads are to the point, and direct.

Also then as explained-

-if you went out shopping and someone told you to hurry up as the shops are closing, you cannot complain that person is not talking slowly, and hurrying you up.

-if there is a volcanic eruption, you can't expect someone to sit there and explain it to you casually, they are already packing and leaving and rushing things.

-if it was the last day of your work, your not interested in how you would talk, if you thought you would still be there living, you would say, I don't actually care about the company because I am leaving.

I am not being rude, I am not standing for people's rubbish lies, they had plenty of time to sort themselves out. They blame me for not turning to Islam, when clearly they had already wasted time not learning, then why did they not repent before. Even they are quoting how a Muslim should be, or how the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was, then good, learn from them. They already know how good the Muslims are and were and still do not repent. As explained in another thread anyway, people don't repent because someone is kind to them, they repent because they want Allah to be pleased with them.

They are willing to quote how a Muslim should be, but they don't know about Islam of the Major signs of the Day of Judgement and everything coming to an end?

I don't have a problem with people calling me not being nice. Go ahead and learn and speak to another Muslim then. I know of evil and in my "kindness" and "non-Muslims and Islam" explained that sinful people are just after attention, even some females who have many partners, they aren't sorting themselves out, just caring about gaining attention. Obviously conveniently not even quoting today "God helps those, who helps themselves".

Allah also provided us with eyes and ears, so that we can also heed the signs. the Prophet did not tell us of the signs of the Day of Judgement to ignore them. We are too take them seriously.

I am not telling anyone to give up on what they are doing, when the time comes they will know it. The fact is that they have to incorporate that, and not just think that their life in the long term in this world is sitting here and carrying on with their countries.
    Last edited by h-n; 06-27-2010 at 04:11 PM.

2. Report bad ads?
    titus's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: My intentions

1) There is no evidence that the end times are coming. The world is in a very peaceful stage compared to almost all of history. There are no more natural disasters happening than is usual either.

2) You preach that Muslims should be intolerant of non-Muslims, be rude to them, and not be friends with them.

3) You preach that non-Muslims will be the enemy some day so Muslims should go ahead and treat them as the enemy now.

4) You ignore the parts of the Quran that teach tolerance and endlessly quote the ones that you believe teach intolerance and incivility.

5) You want to bring people to Islam using fear and threats.

6) You think very highly of your opinions, ergo you have started almost every other thread in the General section for about 3 pages now to let us know. Funnily, with almost every thread you keep repeating the same things over and over and over and over again. How many times do you feel the need to repeat what you have said about Nuh, Lut, Moses and Ibrahim again to let us know why you feel it is your duty to treat non-Muslims like crap, and that all the countries of the world are about to end? We got it.

7) You claim that sinful people are only after attention. Well, the person seeking the most attention on these forums recently is you, hands down. They should probably give you your own section, but I have a feeling you wouldn't take it. You post in the General section because it has the most viewers, that is why you create threads here that belong in other sections. You need the attention.

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by titus View Post
    1) There is no evidence that the end times are coming. The world is in a very peaceful stage compared to almost all of history. There are no more natural disasters happening than is usual either.

2) You preach that Muslims should be intolerant of non-Muslims, be rude to them, and not be friends with them.

3) You preach that non-Muslims will be the enemy some day so Muslims should go ahead and treat them as the enemy now.

4) You ignore the parts of the Quran that teach tolerance and endlessly quote the ones that you believe teach intolerance and incivility.

5) You want to bring people to Islam using fear and threats.

6) You think very highly of your opinions, ergo you have started almost every other thread in the General section for about 3 pages now to let us know. Funnily, with almost every thread you keep repeating the same things over and over and over and over again. How many times do you feel the need to repeat what you have said about Nuh, Lut, Moses and Ibrahim again to let us know why you feel it is your duty to treat non-Muslims like crap, and that all the countries of the world are about to end? We got it.

7) You claim that sinful people are only after attention. Well, the person seeking the most attention on these forums recently is you, hands down. They should probably give you your own section, but I have a feeling you wouldn't take it. You post in the General section because it has the most viewers, that is why you create threads here that belong in other sections. You need the attention.
    1. The countries are finishing 100%. Don't believe it, you'll know of it soon.

2. We are tolerant, but we don't like you. Just like the angels don't like you, they are tolerant.

3. Sinners are in the wrong. They are already an enemy to themselves and to others, they send themselves to Hell and tell others its OK to be like them, when they are only showing the path to Hell. They claim they are not telling people who to be, but willing to teach their children to be lewd.

4. I am not ignoring any parts of the Quran, you are the one that is trying to change it into making friends with infidels. How shall I tell people about Islam, if I only had one hour? That is what your asking for people to still speak to you casually. Shall someone tell you kindly to get off your fat backside and run as there is a volcanic eruption?

5. No, as explained in the Non-Muslims and Islam, people are to repent to have Allah be pleased with them and for no other reason. That is why they also repent, not just because people will shower them with attention.

6. Of course its the same message that Allah has provided to all the Prophets, Noah, Lut, Solomon, David, Moses, Muhammad, Jesus peace be upon them-Islam. Its always the same. What do you expect a Muslim to do, to say we are in this world for a different reason then what Allah has already taught the Prophets. What do you expect that Allah create different religion? Then judge them on different things, like idol worship is acceptable for you and you but not for you? You can be homosexuals but you can't etc?? Only one religion -Islam.

Typical the sinners say they are bored with the same, as already answered go to Hell if you don't repent, and you will be the one thinking of the same thing over and over again-that you want to get out of Hell. No freedom of thought in Hell etc. The sinners also did not want to hear the warnings and they got taken by the flood. You think a sinner is going to tell a Muslim that we don't want you to talk about Islam, and we are going to stop? Why are you here on an Islamic website if you don't want to here about Islam. Prophet Noah peace be upon him constantly reminded people of the one God, the Day of Judgement, Paradise and Hell. This is best.

7. I am not an attention seeker, if I was I wouldn't be talking about Islam and the Day of Judgement, I would be opening a thread asking if anyone wants to be my friend.

Well at least you learnt that the Muslim Brothers and Sisters are tolerant, because look they are putting up with having me as a Sister .

Also no Muslim is your friend they will never say to the Mahdi, to any Prophet or even if they said to Allah in their prayers today they are your friend they will never do. As stated even Allah does not treat you as one of the good, and neither do the angels, unless you repent.

Good job I came along, as your were just wasting time, still trying to do that by spending time wanting to write your rubbish rather then learn about Islam. Just ruining your little party, have I, is that why your upset that the threads that I have written are actually about Islam, and not about getting Muslims to discuss how you think about Islam, but what Islam thinks about sinners like you! You can't handle it.

You just can't stand it, as of course as Muslims we are stronger and tougher then infidels. WE are servants of Allah, if we were there when they tried to kill Prophet Jesus peace be upon him we would have fought back. You can't stand it, that's why we have sinners telling a person to stop being strong and be nice. Is that what they would be saying to an angel? You can't be strong. We are Muslims, not Christians or Jews, but Muslims!! Servants of Allah. How do you expect servants of Allah to be? Cowards? Is that what you expect the angels to be? Cowards?

You'll be wetting yourself if you faced the Dajjal. So your not in a position of saying how Muslims should be, when you don't fight against evil yourself. WE are the best of People as we forbid evil and enjoin good, instead of accepting are children to be lewd etc.

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

1. The countries are finishing 100%. Don't believe it, you'll know of it soon.
    And yet you bring zero proof.

We are tolerant, but we don't like you.
    This sums it up nicely.

This attitude about religion has killed millions over the years. It is people like you that cause so much misery in this world.

I am not an attention seeker, if I was I wouldn't be talking about Islam and the Day of Judgement, I would be opening a thread asking if anyone wants to be my friend.
    There is a difference between friendship and attention. You want attention and the umpteen threads you have started, including one titled "My intentions", are evidence of that.

You just can't stand it, as of course as Muslims we are stronger and tougher then infidels.
    Posting anonymously on a message board does not take strength or courage.

I am not ignoring any parts of the Quran, you are the one that is trying to change it into making friends with infidels.
    The Quran explicitly states that it is permissible to be friendly with non-Muslims.

You state that it is not.

So either you have it wrong or the Quran does.

6. Report bad ads?
    Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

1) There is no evidence that the end times are coming. The world is in a very peaceful stage compared to almost all of history. There are no more natural disasters happening than is usual either
    Are you serious - how many countries have nuclear bombs and how many are making one? Just this makes us less safe then any period in history - lets not forget about the wars that are happening around the world today and how much damage an individual can do now campared to the armies of the past.

Global warming? climate change? we' re literally destroying the planet in this period of history.
    Last edited by Zafran; 06-28-2010 at 01:59 PM.
    My intentions

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

im not sure if you mentioned this before, but what were your reasons for being straight to the point? =)
    My intentions

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam

By the way H-n are you not a sinner?
    My intentions

They merely:

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Are you serious - how many countries have nuclear bombs and how many are making one? Just this makes us less safe then any period in history - lets not forget about the wars that are happening around the world today and how much damage an individual can do now campared to the armies of the past.

Global warming? climate change? we' re literally destroyimg the planet in this period of history.
    This is most likely for another thread, but rarely has the world been this peaceful in any point in history. The wars you mention are nothing more than skirmishes compared to what is the norm for most of history.

As for global warming and climate change, those are constants. The world has been through ice ages and they will go through other cycles. This is normal, and it is not destroying the planet it is simply changing it.

There have been Muslims claiming the end times were near since nearly its inception. They were wrong during the rise of Islam. They were wrong during the fall of the Ottoman Empire. They were wrong during both WWI and WWII. I don't see how they would be right now when what is going on is far less momentous.

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by titus View Post
    And yet you bring zero proof.

This sums it up nicely.

This attitude about religion has killed millions over the years. It is people like you that cause so much misery in this world.

There is a difference between friendship and attention. You want attention and the umpteen threads you have started, including one titled "My intentions", are evidence of that.

Posting anonymously on a message board does not take strength or courage.

The Quran explicitly states that it is permissible to be friendly with non-Muslims.

You state that it is not.

So either you have it wrong or the Quran does.

Yes, the proof is all around.

Go and say that on the Day of Judgement, that sinners should be given Paradise.

Also its is not us that is started wars. Being peaceful is not about accepting evil.

As explained the Quran does not tell us to be friends with infidels, homosexuals, lewd people, idol worshippers etc.

Also explained this on the other post in "non-Muslims and Islam" today.

12. Report bad ads?
    Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sister, Dajjal is a very special and unique creation created by Allah S.W.T., you can never be 'ready' for him because you can feel that his coming but you can never be adequate about the time he will emerge. I for one, will ask Allah S.W.T. to protect me after I have finish memorizing surah Al-Kahf Ayat 1-10 and the last 10 ayat. Wouldn't that be enough to be saved from Dajjal?

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As explained the Quran does not tell us to be friends with infidels
    It says you can be friends with those that don't fight you or kick you out of your homes.

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan View Post

im not sure if you mentioned this before, but what were your reasons for being straight to the point? =)
    Yes, I have point number 6 in this thread.

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran View Post
    salaam

Are you also going to be saying that the companions at the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him should not have fought against evil? Even though they committed sins in their past?

Only infidels ask that question so no one will be critial to them, saying that you made mistakes then you can't tell others not to, actually we forbid evil and enjoin good, that is why we are the best of people too.

No, I'm not a sinner, I have never murdered someone, had an affair, etc. Whatever wrongs I have done, I have repented for, and still would. I am a Muslim what more do you need? Do you have to ask questions that I would only expect from infidels?

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel View Post
    sister, Dajjal is a very special and unique creation created by Allah S.W.T., you can never be 'ready' for him because you can feel that his coming but you can never be adequate about the time he will emerge. I for one, will ask Allah S.W.T. to protect me after I have finish memorizing surah Al-Kahf Ayat 1-10 and the last 10 ayat. Wouldn't that be enough to be saved from Dajjal?
    So what are you saying that I shouldn't be mentioning him? The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him as advised us of him, and other signs. He has not provided information about the signs for us to ignore until it happens, but that is part of heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement. This is all this is a reminder.

Do you have to ask questions like an infidel to try and get someone to be wrong? When you already know that no Muslim would deny reading the Quran to help them against the Dajjal and the Surahs already mentioned to read.

Of course a person can be ready, he is insignificant and an infidel, Allah would not tell someone to fear him etc, and I would not be changing when he arrives.

18. Report bad ads?
    Muslimeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran View Post
    salaam

Dearest brother in Islam, be very careful of questioning another brother or sister about his or her piety. Allah is the judge, unless a person is an open sinner and is causing havoc in society in which case he/she must be punished or isolated, we cannot treat others as sinners. Aisha (RA) was once asked by someone, "How do I know that I am an evil person" her reply was if you consider yourself to be a good person then you are in fact an evil person. He then asked "how do I know if I am a good person" her reply was if you consider yourself to be an evil person, then you are in fact a good person. Islam teaches humility and shuts the door and arrogance and pride. There is a valley in Jahannam that is reserved for the pious person who has pride over his piety. This valley is so severe that the other parts of Jahannam beg Allah for protection from this valley. So be very careful, may Allah guide us all. Ameen

Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by h-n View Post
    So what are you saying that I shouldn't be mentioning him? The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him as advised us of him, and other signs. He has not provided information about the signs for us to ignore until it happens, but that is part of heeding the signs of the Day of Judgement. This is all this is a reminder.

Do you have to ask questions like an infidel to try and get someone to be wrong? When you already know that no Muslim would deny reading the Quran to help them against the Dajjal and the Surahs already mentioned to read.

Of course a person can be ready, he is insignificant and an infidel, Allah would not tell someone to fear him etc, and I would not be changing when he arrives.
    sister, I do apologize if I did some grammar mistake in my last sentence. I have absolutely no problem with you mentioning Dajjal, it's great that you're reminding the Muslims about him every now and then because some Muslims don't even know who he is yet. I am definitely mistaken your sentence for something else.

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel View Post
    sister, I do apologize if I did some grammar mistake in my last sentence. I have absolutely no problem with you mentioning Dajjal, it's great that you're reminding the Muslims about him every now and then because some Muslims don't even know who he is yet. I am definitely mistaken your sentence for something else.
    No problems.

Snowflake's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Assalamu alaykum
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I get where you're coming from h-n. I do think being too soft just defeats the purpose as people then don't feel they are that bad and don't change their ways. The ummah is sleeping and you're right, when the time comes everyone will be suddenly doing what should've been done a long time ago. I can recall a few hadith where, when the Prophet (saw) reprimanded someone, despite his gentleness, he did so in a stern manner. I think that is what you are doing - and all for a good reason mashaAllah. We are all sinners no one is sin free. That is all the more reason we all have to call each other to the good and help to avoid evil.

Prophet – صلى الله عليه و سلم – said: “None of you will truly believe until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by h-n View Post
    Are you also going to be saying that the companions at the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him should not have fought against evil? Even though they committed sins in their past?

Only infidels ask that question so no one will be critial to them, saying that you made mistakes then you can't tell others not to, actually we forbid evil and enjoin good, that is why we are the best of people too.

No, I'm not a sinner, I have never murdered someone, had an affair, etc. Whatever wrongs I have done, I have repented for, and still would. I am a Muslim what more do you need? Do you have to ask questions that I would only expect from infidels?
    so your sinless and your not a sinner - I thought the prophets were only sinless in Islam? Your very busy calling others "sinners" and "infidels" but forget about yourself - I'm just showing how self riteous and arrogant you are - its blinded you.
    My intentions

They merely:

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

He then asked "how do I know if I am a good person" her reply was if you consider yourself to be an evil person, then you are in fact a good person.
    Funny you would say that after h-n had just posted "No, I'm not a sinner".

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! My intentions Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. My intentions