× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 2543

Anyone has or read this book?

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

islamicbookstorecom 2112 1288827208 1 - Anyone has or read this book?
    islamicbookstorecom 2112 1288854032 1 - Anyone has or read this book?islamicbookstorecom 2112 1289038779 1 - Anyone has or read this book?islamicbookstorecom 2112 1289110058 1 - Anyone has or read this book?islamicbookstorecom 2112 1289251971 1 - Anyone has or read this book?islamicbookstorecom 2112 1289383907 1 - Anyone has or read this book?islamicbookstorecom 2112 1289506170 1 - Anyone has or read this book?islamicbookstorecom 2112 1289659832 1 - Anyone has or read this book?islamicbookstorecom 2112 1289797983 1 - Anyone has or read this book?islamicbookstorecom 2112 1289936014 1 - Anyone has or read this book?islamicbookstorecom 2112 1290118829 1 - Anyone has or read this book?

Authentication of Hadith : Redefining the Criteria (Israr Ahmad Khan)

Item # B10937 Rating

if you have, pls. offer me some comments before I venture into purchase..Jazakoum Allah khyran

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Anyone has or read this book?

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Anyone has or read this book?

wa alaykum us-Salaam
    I think the best way to judge books is by looking at the credentials/qualifications/teachers, etc of the author as opposed to just the content. i find this is usually the key to a good book/article/lecture, etc.

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sometimes people come highly recommended but they are not very scholarly or even good people for that matter (as I have just read a disturbing story in the advise and support section) How many books have I read by 'western scholars' who were nothing more than petty orientalists perpetuating the propaganda of 'moongods' and 'Arab invasions' -- I have always wanted a good book on the science of hadith and I have one called 'On Sachacht's origins of Mohammedan jurisprudence' and as the title suggests Dr. Al 'Azami is just taking on an orientalist, in and of itself is great but I want an excellent book on the compilation in details rather than dealing with orientalist bull which never ends..

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Anyone has or read this book?

chat Quote

Salahudeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Do you want a book on The Science of Hadith?

“Who said that guidance requires there to be someone accompanying you"
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
    Do you want a book on The Science of Hadith?

Yes I do insha'Allah..

chat Quote

Salahudeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Check this thread,http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...on-hadith.html

the information is from a book by Bilal Phillips on usool al hadith. Also you can get all the material from this book by enrolling on a free short course at the Islamic Online uni, you'll get access to the book in PDF format, or you can just buy it.

Another good book is Studies in Early Hadith Literature. I haven't read it myself but heard it is good.

“Who said that guidance requires there to be someone accompanying you"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazaka Allah khyran, yes I just happened upon your link, well done by the way..

chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! Anyone has or read this book? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Anyone has or read this book?