Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dua request for my husbands work visa/residence

Report bad ads?

Assalam Alaikum

Could you please make dua for my husband's work visa. His work visa is expiring in end of August and all we are waiting for is his police clearance to come asap so we may lodge the application. Currently the waiting time for police clearance is 12 weeks and we need it asap. If he doesn't get it in time he will lose his job and will have to leave the country and will make it harder for me and my 3 children. Please make dua that his police clearance comes asap and we can go ahead and lodge his work visa application. He is also having problems with his residence application as immigration is saying that my husbands health is not up to the governments standards. My husband is allahumdulilah healthy and has no health problems ever apart from the normal flu and cold. Everything is in allah's hands. May allah s.t make it easier for all of us and give us the best of health and give us knowledge and deen.

Jazakallah khair
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Abu Zainab's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Dua request for my husbands work visa/residence

May Allaah solve all your problems and make your affairs easy.

Pray two raka'ahs in the third part of the night and ask Allaah for whatever you wish and insha'Allaah everything will be better than before.

I ask Allaah to give you and your family the best in dunya and the best in aakhira and to help you in remembering Him,thanking Him and worshiping Him in the best manner. Aameen.

رَضِيتُ بالله رَباً, و بالإسلاَمِ دِيناً, وبمُحَمَّدٍ نَبِياًّ

I am pleased with Allaah as my Lord, with Islaam as my religion and Muhammad (sallalaahu alaihi wasallam) as my prophet.
    chat Quote

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allaah make every hard situation easy upon you and your loved ones Uktee Ameen

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

Asiyah3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ameen thumma ameen.

May Allah ease all your affairs and grant you and your family peace.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Dua request for my husbands work visa/residence Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Dua request for my husbands work visa/residence