× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 12 of 12 visibility 1890

Pharoahs of Egypt - Have they all died?

Vigno's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I know this sounds strange but I see Pharoahs all over egypt now. What do you think?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Insecured soul's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Pharoahs of Egypt - Have they all died?

Pharoahs walking on the streets of Egypt???

Oh lord make my best deeds the last deeds
    Oh lord make my best day the last day (aakhirah)
    chat Quote

Salahudeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What do you mean you see them? huh? what? elaborate please.

“Who said that guidance requires there to be someone accompanying you"
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lol I expected such replies.

What I mean is, almost all features of pharoahs are seen in Egypt. All bad features that is. So yes pharoahs can be seen everywhere in Egypt and they keep increasing and evolving.

No offence to any egyptians on the forum but lets be honest about it. My passport is egyptian you know, so am not being a racist now.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Alchemist's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm a pharaoh.. sup ?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    I'm a pharaoh.. sup ?
    I didn't say all of egypt are pharoahs brother, but you reminded me of another concept that annoys me.
    "Pharoahs" and "Egyptians now" are not one. Pharoahs were a different civilization, and they were nothing to be proud of and yet people from Egypt say oh we are the pharoahs and we are great.
    Living in the same place they were living in doesn't make egyptians pharoahs. Also its a source of a laziness now, coz they look at pharoahs and say we don't need to work to make history because we already have a great history.
    chat Quote

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well i think i know what you mean, but this can be applied to people in other countries too, if you do mean what i think you mean

You mean pharoahs as in evil inviduals today who have the character similar to pharoah right?

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє View Post
    Well i think i know what you mean, but this can be applied to people in other countries too, if you do mean what i think you mean

You mean pharoahs as in evil inviduals today who have the character similar to pharoah right?
    Yes thats true, you got what I mean exactly. It annoys me when I hear people say, "Don't you know whom you are talking to? ", " I am this and that".
    I say you are nothing. And don't they know that anyone with even a little arrogance does not enter paradise.

Yes thats all over the world, people have forgotten that a person is greater than the other only by his or her faith and not by money or fame or whatever.

And here were I live (I rather not say where coz there are people here from this country) there is so much unfairness and arrogance that you feel they just need to wear the pharoahs clothes so that they become exactly the same. I lived almost 22 years here and have seen that the people who actually built this country are being treated like garbage and the locals here receive like 3 times the salary of the expatriates for doing exactly the same work or even less.

Weren't these exactly the characteristics of the pharoahs? Letting "slaves" do the job and they get the fun and then not even show appreciation?

You need to add this to the "sad world we live in" list. And how do people seek Allah's mercy when they show it not.
    chat Quote

noorseeker's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

you talking about hosni mubarak
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar View Post
    you talking about hosni mubarak
    I didn't talk about or mean anyone in particular and I don't live in egypt.
    chat Quote

Salahudeen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Vigno View Post
    Yes thats true, you got what I mean exactly. It annoys me when I hear people say, "Don't you know whom you are talking to? ", " I am this and that".
    I say you are nothing. And don't they know that anyone with even a little arrogance does not enter paradise.

Yes thats all over the world, people have forgotten that a person is greater than the other only by his or her faith and not by money or fame or whatever.

And here were I live (I rather not say where coz there are people here from this country) there is so much unfairness and arrogance that you feel they just need to wear the pharoahs clothes so that they become exactly the same. I lived almost 22 years here and have seen that the people who actually built this country are being treated like garbage and the locals here receive like 3 times the salary of the expatriates for doing exactly the same work or even less.

Weren't these exactly the characteristics of the pharoahs? Letting "slaves" do the job and they get the fun and then not even show appreciation?

You need to add this to the "sad world we live in" list. And how do people seek Allah's mercy when they show it not.
    This is very true, it's the same thing as back then just different people, different names, different times.

“Who said that guidance requires there to be someone accompanying you"
    chat Quote

M.I.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
    This is very true, it's the same thing as back then just different people, different names, different times.
    most people are enslaved to there jobs, we need them to survive and support our families. in this way it is very much like back when pharoahs were around.
    we make up the infostructure that supports modern civilisation and society.... it is very hard to think of an alternative way of living without breaking these foundations.

its a strange understanding that we cant walk away from civilisation like the people of moses peace and blessings be upon him. were would we go and what would we do? lol moreso i dont think we would be chased as we are easily replacable and no individual pharoah is in command.
    chat Quote

16. Hide
Hey there! Pharoahs of Egypt - Have they all died? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Pharoahs of Egypt - Have they all died?