× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 25 visibility 2885

Dua needed urgently

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dua needed urgently

Report bad ads?

Salam alaykum

I am very worried of little brother of my friend in Gaza. Mohammed is 3 years old and he has inflammatory in his colon what needs to clean by medical operation in Egypt. As siege and lack of medical equipments it is not possible to make in Gaza but Egypt. Without it he will dies.

Please make dua for him and that his family can collect enough money for this operation (they still need about 950 $). I have tried to send something and asked my friends help too if they ever can. By this I am not asking your donations but remember him in your duas. But of course if someone knows some local charity group, his family is glad about any kind of help.

So please my sisters and brothers, remember little Mohammed in your prayers. I know this is very hard time to his family if they can´t do anything to help they children but only pray.
    Dua needed urgently

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Huma*'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Dua needed urgently

Assalamoalaikum dear sister,

I can understand your pain... I just want you to know that my prayers are with your brother.

May Allah give your brother good health, and shower his Rahmat upon him, May Allah give him fast recovery and grant him strong eman and health.

May Allah give sabr to all who are suffering, I Pray that, financial troubles of your family come to an end soon.
    Dua needed urgently

wwwislamicboardcom - Dua needed urgently[/URL][/IMG]
    chat Quote

*Hana*'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb View Post
    Salam alaykum

I am very worried of little brother of my friend in Gaza. Mohammed is 3 years old and he has inflammatory in his colon what needs to clean by medical operation in Egypt. As siege and lack of medical equipments it is not possible to make in Gaza but Egypt. Without it he will dies.

Please make dua for him and that his family can collect enough money for this operation (they still need about 950 $). I have tried to send something and asked my friends help too if they ever can. By this I am not asking your donations but remember him in your duas. But of course if someone knows some local charity group, his family is glad about any kind of help.

So please my sisters and brothers, remember little Mohammed in your prayers. I know this is very hard time to his family if they can´t do anything to help they children but only pray.
    Salam Alaikum Sister:

If someone wanted to make a donation to this family how do they get the funds to them? Is there something set up for them?

May Allah, swt, bless him with a full recovery and make him strong in health and eman. Ameen

Wa'alaikum salam,
    Hana
    Dua needed urgently

wwwislamicboardcom - Dua needed urgently

"Whoever is deprived of gentleness is deprived of all good" (Sahîh Muslim, Sunan Abî Dawûd)

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart.
    -Helen Keller
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by *Hana* View Post
    Salam Alaikum Sister:

If someone wanted to make a donation to this family how do they get the funds to them? Is there something set up for them?

May Allah, swt, bless him with a full recovery and make him strong in health and eman. Ameen

Wa'alaikum salam,
    Hana
    Salam alaykum;

Thanks about your support and thoughts for him (I mean Mohammed). About donating, easiest is just send pm to me and I can give details about his family and situation.

But I know it is not easy to think to send some donation just to unknown person or family. Unfortunately here isn´t any organization for him as his case became bad so fast. Because he's a child each time even it's short may make break his health down.

But I hope that you can even send your duas to him or inform to some charity group.

Thanks to all.
    Dua needed urgently

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ameen to all the Duaas

I shall keep little Mohammed in my Duaas and all those who are in need
    May Allaah Swt grant Mohammed and his family ease and those along with him ease and also grant them happiness in this life and the Akhirah Ameen
    Dua needed urgently

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє View Post
    Ameen to all the Duaas

I shall keep little Mohammed in my Duaas and all those who are in need
    May Allaah Swt grant Mohammed and his family ease and those along with him ease and also grant them happiness in this life and the Akhirah Ameen
    Salam alaykum;

Thank you about your kind words. May Allah bless you too.
    Dua needed urgently

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam Alaykum

may Allah grants what is best for him . May Allah increases his parents in patience and faith and makes the hard time easy for them , Ameen.
    Dua needed urgently

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman View Post
    Salaam Alaykum

may Allah grants what is best for him . May Allah increases his parents in patience and faith and makes the hard time easy for them , Ameen.
    Salam alaykum;

Ameen.
    Dua needed urgently

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

mudassara's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah, swt, bless him with a full recovery and make him strong in health and Iman.
    May help him to recover soon....Ameen
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Imaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Insha Allah everything goes fine
    chat Quote

Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam

May Allah swt increase him in health

peace
    Dua needed urgently

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam alaykum;

thanks to all of you about your duas. May Allah guard his life and keep him safe.
    Dua needed urgently

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allaah ease his pain,yours,your families and bless him with a good life with Allaahs guidance up ahead,ameen. Ameen to all duas on this thread.

chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sister harb, if it is alright with you I will keep this little boy and his family in my prayers.

It is shocking that such medical care is denied to people in Gaza and that checkpoints prevent people from reaching medical centres and hospitals!
    Dua needed urgently

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Dua needed urgently

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Peace with you;

thank you dear glo on behalf of this little boy and his family.
    Dua needed urgently

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

h-n's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

1. Of course, the poor boy cannot smell any roses, so of course I’ll pray for him. (no bad feelings towards yourself, just the first thing that came to mind).

2. What's worse (then this boy's condition) is that when glo said she'll pray for them, when she commits idol worship, you accepted them and said also that you would on behalf of the boy and the family. Well we don't accept idol worshippers prayers. It would have just been acceptable for her to say that she is sympathetic (of course we don't stop her from saying she'll pray, but you shouldn't have accepted it). To accept idol worship is a terrible sin, so think before you type to say that you accept her prayers as this is not good Islamically. So I'll leave it to that.
    Last edited by h-n; 10-07-2010 at 03:14 PM.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam alaykum

News are not good right now. Skin of him is going yellow so he has also problems with liver.

May Allah gives him time to get treatment.

His doctor has told he still has one month left by medics, hospital care and melted food he can take. Little Mohammed is not only one needs help in Gaza and so many countries and I hope to get people award to see how much people are suffer in our Ummah.
    Last edited by sister herb; 10-09-2010 at 06:30 AM.
    Dua needed urgently

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

From brother of little Mohammed:

Mohammed's health is not that thing i should be happy for. my mother keeps giving him liquids such water and juice as he hard can eat the food. food is bad for him as he can't digest it and turns into toxins inside his colon.

imsad
    Dua needed urgently

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Don't worry sister,Allaah will grant him proper health and guide him and your family,ameen.
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As information to everyone whose have read this thread, remember little Mohammed in pray or send something to him; I talked yesterday with brother of him and he told Mohammed feels well and they will travel to Egypt during few days.

Thanks to everyone whose have made almost impossible as possible and help to safe life of this little brother.

May Allah bless you all.
    Dua needed urgently

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Dua needed urgently Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Dua needed urgently