× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 1515

tron

M.I.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

tron

Report bad ads?

was just wondering if any of you have seen this film?

to me it is very similar to my view of society and the way things are, its also a very cool story.
    anyway they are releasing a remake so i thought id just see what you people thought of it.

i often use it to troll athiests
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    DavidK565's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Hinduism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: tron

I found it to be an interesting story, but not a very good movie. Just my opinion. I was kind of surprised to hear that they were making a remake of it.

But what does it have to do with atheists?
    chat Quote

'Abd Al-Maajid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Watch 'the fountain' and let me know. People who create conspiracy videos include the fountain's soundtrack in their videos.
    chat Quote

M.I.A.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by DavidK565 View Post
    I found it to be an interesting story, but not a very good movie. Just my opinion. I was kind of surprised to hear that they were making a remake of it.

But what does it have to do with atheists?

i go to this other board that has loads of science vs religion threads and my point is usually if you were in the tron universe discovering gravity, mathamatics and the fundamental laws of the universe and then saying there is no creator thats kinda short sighted.

also the main protagonist of the film is from outside the system and at odds with the social hierachy and the way programs are made to behave, under duress, self preservation or just for victorys sake.

thats not all the points but its some of the reasons why i like it.

format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmājid View Post
    Watch 'the fountain' and let me know. People who create conspiracy videos include the fountain's soundtrack in their videos.
    yeah iv seen it before but, the house was a bit hectic at the time lol...will have to watch it again.
    im not that into conspiracy theories, must be some dramatic composition or something.
    i remember the music from requiem for a dream thats used often and in the most odd places.
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! tron Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. tron