× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 15 of 15 visibility 4800

ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves

Abdul-Raouf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    cageprisoners.com
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

As Received from a ..forward mail....................

"The shortest distance between a problem and its solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything."
    B the change u want to c in the world

As received:

In the program called (ONE FAMILY) on MAJD channel
    The speaker was Dr.Yahya Alyahya (head of the CALL to Islam Committee)
    He said that Muslims are never disorganized; they just need to be CONVINCED.
    THEN HE TOLD A STORY OF AN AMERICAN NON MUSLIM MAN WHO WAS DISCUSSING ABOUT ISLAM WITH HIM WHILE HE WAS WATCHING LIVE .ON BROADCAST OF SALAT ISHA FROM KAABAH, ON TV
    The American man was so amazed of how crowded is the masjid, more than 3 million Muslims were there at the last nights of the holy month of Ramadan, so crowded, so disorganized.
    ?ui2&ampikbd5b6525f5&ampviewatt&ampth12b7f6959e87aba4&ampattid01&ampdispemb&ampzw - ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves
    ?ui2&ampikbd5b6525f5&ampviewatt&ampth12b7f6959e87aba4&ampattid02&ampdispemb&ampzw - ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves

The sheikh asked the Non-Muslim man: How long do you think they'll take to organize themselves in rows and start the Salaat?
    He answered: at least 2-3 hours

The sheikh said: but the masjid (HARAM) of Kaaba is 4 floors The man said: OH, this's will make it about 12 hours then

The sheikh said: put in your mind that they are from countries all over the world with different languages.

The American man said: THEN IT's IMPOSSIBLE TO ORGANIZE THEM BY ANY MEANS!!

Then the Salaat time came, and sheikh Sudais of Makkah stood up and said (ESTAWOO)=Arrange yourselves

?ui2&ampikbd5b6525f5&ampviewatt&ampth12b7f6959e87aba4&ampattid03&ampdispemb&ampzw - ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves
    And within seconds, the whole scene changed and the crowd of 3 million Muslims arranged themselves in well-organized rows in NO TIME !!

?ui2&ampikbd5b6525f5&ampviewatt&ampth12b7f6959e87aba4&ampattid04&ampdispemb&ampzw - ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves

?ui2&ampikbd5b6525f5&ampviewatt&ampth12b7f6959e87aba4&ampattid05&ampdispemb&ampzw - ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves
    ?ui2&ampikbd5b6525f5&ampviewatt&ampth12b7f6959e87aba4&ampattid06&ampdispemb&ampzw - ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves

The American man stared at the TV screen for a moment, and then said:

ASH-ASH-HADU AN LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASOOLOLLAH.

(I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but ALLAH, and I bear witness that Mohammad is His Servant and Messenger)

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves

Salaam

never thought like this , really a nice post. Thanks bro for sharing . btw I cant' see any images u posted.
    Last edited by Muslim Woman; 10-09-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

Abdul-Raouf's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    cageprisoners.com
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Actually i had copied directly from my mail box....thats why the pics are missing.

Was able to find the same information and pics on another site, u can see the pic here >>> http://sharingknowledgeofislam.blogs...ourselves.html
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam bro

thanks for the link. InshaAllah I will share it with others.

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

sl - ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf View Post
    The American man was so amazed of how crowded is the masjid, more than 3 million Muslims were there at the last nights of the holy month of Ramadan, so crowded, so disorganized.
    image001 - ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves

Then the Salaat time came, and sheikh Sudais of Makkah stood up and said (ESTAWOO)=Arrange yourselves....crowd of 3 million Muslims arranged themselves in well-organized rows in NO TIME !! [/B][/SIZE]

image004scaled500 - ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves

ASH-ASH-HADU AN LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASOOLOLLAH.

Despite the hateful media propaganda against Islam , people are accepting the Truth all over the world. Alhamdulillah.

chat Quote

titus's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So this man became a Muslim because he thought only God could get people to organize into rows? Either this man is extremely ignorant of human nature or this is an example of glurge.
    chat Quote

Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

So this man became a Muslim because he thought only God could get people to organize into rows? Either this man is extremely ignorant of human nature or this is an example of glurge.
    I wouldn't go as far as calling it glurge but certainly, the authenticity of this story cannot be determined. It may have happened but most likely not (Allah knows best). People do tend to exagerate in chain mails. I would take it with a grain of salt.

Not that the veracity of this email reflects on the veracity of Islam in anyway, though.
    chat Quote

Insaanah's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    ★ Islam is THE way ★
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The pictures are from two different eras, as are the ones in the link. Some have the hem of the kiswa turned up (only done during Hajj and possibly Ramadan) and some turned down. That in itself means that they are from different times of the year. The pre-salaat pictures are fairly recent, because you can see part of the tall hotels like Zamzam towers opposite the haram, and the entrance to the ZamZam well from the mataaf (tawaaf area) is no longer there.

But that picture of the haram view during salat is a very old one, because the entrance to the ZamZam well is still in the mataaf, and that picture has been on the net for years as a desktop background.

So, it wasn't those pictures that he saw of one particular salaat. Most likely the pictures in the link were added by the website owner to illustrate what was meant by the story for those who perhaps have never seen a salaat congregation stand up for prayer in Makkah, without them being the actual pictures that the man saw, for which there may be no recording. Allahu a3lam.

Last edited by Insaanah; 10-10-2010 at 11:45 AM.

Stunningly beautiful adhaan from the Dome of the Rock in Masjid ul Aqsa
    Download (right click and choose "save target/link as").

This is a clear message for mankind in order that they may be warned thereby, and that they may know that He is only One God, and that those of understanding may take heed (14:52)

Indeed Allah knows, and you know not (16: 74, part)
    chat Quote

Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

In the program called (ONE FAMILY) on MAJD channel
    The speaker was Dr.Yahya Alyahya (head of the CALL to Islam Committee)
    Has anyone seen this mentioned show? If the speaker on there really said it, then I suppose we shouldn't doubt his word.

A video of him talking about it would be nice.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam

even if no one accepted Islam after seeing it , I found the message very interesting. Millions gather from all over the world , busy in different actions and in a minute , they are ready for salat , stand peacefully behind one leader . Alhamdulillah.

chat Quote

gladTidings's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I agree with you sis you will see people from every part of the globe and you see there is no one common language between them all but they speak the language of Islam. They drop their conversations and pray side by side in response to the call to prayer and wholely submit to their Creator. SubhanAllah. Amongst all the differences there is a beautiful power of unity that runs through the haram... its indescribable. Aw my heart aches.
    | Likes Muslim Woman liked this post

....If thou knowest not thy God, thou art a slave of men;
    And if thou dost, thy slaves are kings and potentates.
    The heart’s freedom is kingly; its slavery is death,
    It is for thee to decide — to be a king or a slave.
    [Baal-e-Jibreel, Allama Iqbal 1935]
    chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

even if the story of conversion is untrue, half of the story is correct. Muslims do line up in salaat as soon as the iqama is said. Whether someone becomes a Muslim or not, I dont care, their loss. But the fact that Muslims line up is pretty enchanting.

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

Hayaa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    I ♥ الله‎
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

SubhanAllaah I just received this as an email forward two hours ago. It's absolutely incredible!

لا اله الا الــلـــه

chat Quote

~ Sabr ~'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

“Indeed the patient will be given their reward without account.” :love:
    { Qur’aan, Chapter 39, Verse 10 }
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    jameelash's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

wonders of salat

On one of the Arabic channels a speaker said that Muslims are never disorganized; they just need to be CONVINCED.
    HE TOLD A STORY OF AN AMERICAN NON MUSLIM MAN WHO WAS DISCUSSING ABOUT ISLAM WITH HIM WHILE HE WAS WATCHING LIVE ON BROADCAST OF SALAT ISHA FROM KAABAH.

The American man was so amazed of how crowded is the Masjid, more than 3 million Muslims were there at the last nights of the holy month of Ramadan, so crowded, so disorganized.

The Shaikh asked the Non-Muslim man: How long do you think they'll take to organize themselves in rows and start the Salaat?

He answered: at least 2-3 hours.

The Shaikh said: but the Masjid (HARAM) of Kaaba is 4 floors!

The man said: OH, this will make it about 12 hours then.

The Shaikh said: put in your mind that they are from countries all over the world with different languages.

The American man said: THEN IT's IMPOSSIBLE TO ORGANIZE THEM BY ANY MEANS!!

Then the Salaat time came, and the Imaam, Shaikh Sudais of Makkah stood up and said (ESTAWOO)=Arrange yourselves

And within seconds, the whole scene changed and the crowd of 3 million Muslims arranged themselves in well-organized rows in NO TIME !!

ASH-HADU AL LAA ILAAHA ILLAL ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MUHAMMADAN ABDOOHU WA RASOOLULLAH.

(I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but ALLAH, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His Servant and Messenger)

SubhaanAllah

May this incident make us love islam more inshaallah !
    chat Quote

20. Hide
Hey there! ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. ESTAWOO = Arrange yourselves