star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Urgent kaffarah qery :( please respond

Report bad ads?

This thread follows on from another one posted about kaffarah's as well by 'anonymous'. However, I can't post my question there.

I am also a bit confused by all the different views by different imams. I am more concerned because I have broken a fast due to masturbation and also broken a qadha fast due to intentionally eating. I am getting different view points about this. To be on the safe side, I think maybe doing a kaffarah is better? However, do I have to do a seperate kaffarah for breaking a fast by masturbation and breaking a qadha fast. From what I have been told if you break a fast due to masturbation, it only requires a qadha fast though but I am so confused now. I can do a kaffarah but if I have to do two for both occasions, that's 120 days of fasting non stop and I am not sure if I have the strength to do that all in one go right now.

Also, if it turns out there is no kafarah on you, and i f i do it anyway to be on the safe side, is this consdered as nafil/sunnat fasts?

What intention do I need to make before I do a kaffarah?

Any other views on kaffarah for breaking a qadha fast or breaking a ramadan fast due to masturbation?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Urgent kaffarah qery :( please respond

can u not get in contact with a local imam (write anonymously or get someone to ask on your behalf if you are too shy).
    have you tried islamqa?

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Urgent kaffarah qery :( please respond

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Urgent kaffarah qery :( please respond Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Urgent kaffarah qery :( please respond