× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 41 visibility 5822

How do u wish to inform?

Insecured soul's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

How do u wish to inform?

Report bad ads?

Salaam alaikum wa rehmatuallhi wabarakatu

So i was wondering what if something happens to you and u die,
    how do u wish to inform IB and its members that your not in this dunya anymore?

now we all feel we have some bonding between our brothers and sisters
    and hamdolillah we share the love of ummah for each other as brothers and sisters

im sure atleast there will be some people who would miss me, and may be more people who would miss you
    too??

coz i see there are members here using this forum since ages.

do you think its a good idea to let someone know that u use IB forum and ask them to inform IB that you are not in this world?

hehe
    How do u wish to inform?

Oh lord make my best deeds the last deeds
    Oh lord make my best day the last day (aakhirah)
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    'Abd Al-Maajid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: How do u wish to inform?

format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul View Post
    Salaam alaikum wa rehmatuallhi wabarakatu

So i was wondering what if something happens to you and u die,
    how do u wish to inform IB and its members that your not in this dunya anymore?

now we all feel we have some bonding between our brothers and sisters
    and hamdolillah we share the love of ummah for each other as brothers and sisters

im sure atleast there will be some people who would miss me, and may be more people who would miss you
    too??

do you think its a good idea to let someone know that u use IB forum and ask them to inform IB that you are not in this world?

hehe
    I too thought of it. I will Insha Allah ask my youngest brother to do it for me. I have created a spreadsheet document with all the userids and passwords and I will mail it to him and will ask to update my status everywhere when I die. Or I will ask my wife to do it for me if I get married before my demise.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Student of knowledge
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I too will create a list of usernames and passwords to give to my youngest brother,and wife to inform everyone about the incident,insha'Allaah.
    chat Quote

'Abd Al-Maajid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Insecured soul View Post
    too??

Of course, they have the right to know that you are dead. Also there are some members who would miss me after my death. Until then 'Cheers to life'. (not that McDowells')
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    PouringRain's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Well....... if I die, I'll try my best to remember to log in on the wireless internet in Heaven and make a post letting you all know I am gone.

Seriously, though, no one here will know if I die. I expect my death to be a rather quiet affair, with extremely few people to know of it, and I do not want to be mourned. I have no plans on leaving any usernames or passwords with anyone.
    How do u wish to inform?

My soul waits silently for God;
    From Him comes my salvation.

Psalm 62:1
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Death is a certainty for every living creature; its good enough to know that Allah is always with us.

Allah knows best.

chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

such an odd thread akhi-- I think at that stage our cares will be very other worldly ...

How do u wish to inform?

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - How do u wish to inform?

chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I never really thought about this. Interesting topic.
    How do u wish to inform?

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I have though same few times but only with those forums where I am moderator. But in there because I am normally daily active, they may understand what is reason if I suddenly will never log in to there - and realise they can give my moderatorship to someone else.

But who knows, maybe I should write my nicknames, passwords and "last post" to my will...
    How do u wish to inform?

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Effective immediately a new forum rule goes into place. No member of this forum is permitted to die without approval from an admin and only then by submitting form LI-J3KD 583 in triplicate a minimum of 3 months in advance of Death Date.

I really do not have any idea as to how I could inform anybody here. Although a few members here do have my phone number and possibly if they notice I have not posted for a few months they might try to call me and figure something was wrong when they get no answer after trying for a few weeks.
    How do u wish to inform?

Herman 1 - How do u wish to inform?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This reminds me of a story I heard some time ago, about a young man who went to visit an old relative at hospital. The young man died on the journey back home, and the old man was discharged from hospital days later; after recovering from illness.

I don't know if the story's authentic, but I heard it on radio Ramadhan over a decade ago. I assume its a valuable lesson for understanding as a similitude, even if the event didn't actually take place.

chat Quote

IAmZamzam's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by أحمد View Post

This reminds me of a story I heard some time ago, about a young man who went to visit an old relative at hospital. The young man died on the journey back home, and the old man was discharged from hospital days later; after recovering from illness.

I don't know if the story's authentic, but I heard it on radio Ramadhan over a decade ago. I assume its a valuable lesson for understanding as a similitude, even if the event didn't actually take place.

What lesson?
    How do u wish to inform?

Peace be to any prophets I may have mentioned above. Praised and exalted be my Maker, if I have mentioned Him. (Come to think of it praise Him anyway.)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Yahya Sulaiman View Post
    What lesson?
    That death doesn't need an excuse of disease or old age.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    Effective immediately a new forum rule goes into place. No member of this forum is permitted to die without approval from an admin and only then by submitting form LI-J3KD 583 in triplicate a minimum of 3 months in advance of Death Date.
    LOL!

Hmm the phone number idea is a good'un. I had this thought before, but the only reason I'd want people to know is so that I can get lots of duas :X
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Beardo's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Weirdo + Beard = Beardo
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If there is nothing crazy going on in this forum for more than a week and you don't see any posts from me, assume I'm dead and remember me in your duas, forgive me for how many times I've wronged you... And just continue to make dua for me please.
    chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Speaking of death, has anyone woken up in the middle of the night, thinking about what is going to happen when they die? I mean when you were little.
    How do u wish to inform?

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ~*SummerIsGone*~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

woaa this crossed my mind too....
    How do u wish to inform?

Learn Patience from Asiyah, Loyalty from Khadijah, Sincerity from Aisha and Steadfastness from Fatima.

chat Quote

PouringRain's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad View Post
    If there is nothing crazy going on in this forum for more than a week and you don't see any posts from me, assume I'm dead and remember me in your duas, forgive me for how many times I've wronged you... And just continue to make dua for me please.
    So, when you get married one day and your wife is keeping you occupied for a week.... and then you return and find a thread full of people saying how much they will miss you now that you are dead and making dua.....
    How do u wish to inform?

My soul waits silently for God;
    From Him comes my salvation.

Psalm 62:1
    chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

id come haunt you all

hmm for real im guessing some sisters on my FB would see it and announce? and of course some have my number. a few on my msn. a couple know my sisters etc etc...
    How do u wish to inform?

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Re.TiReD's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    LI Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

bAA will call my house, probably several months later :><: my sister will tell her I've died, bAA will come on LI and request du'aas for me insha'Allah. Seemples.
    How do u wish to inform?

s a b r
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! How do u wish to inform? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. How do u wish to inform?