× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 46 visibility 7770

Does Palestine have an international airport?

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

is there any place in Palestine where Zionists don't have control.. if people want to go to al-Quds is there a way in without having to deal with the dung of Satan?

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Does Palestine have an international airport?

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    sister herb's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Does Palestine have an international airport?

No, you can´t travel to Al-Quds without controlling by zionists. For example if you are in Jordan and wish to travel to the West Bank and to Al-Quds, at border (via Allenby/King Hussein Bridge) is zionist passport check before you arrive at the immigration terminal on the West Bank.

The only international airport in Palestine is the Gaza International Airport, also known as Yasser Arafat International Airport. It opened at 1998, but closed at 2001, after being severely damaged by zionists attacks. Other entering to Gaza... well, I think you have heard about siege already...

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb View Post
    No, you can´t travel to Al-Quds without controlling by zionists. For example if you are in Jordan and wish to travel to the West Bank and to Al-Quds, at border (via Allenby/King Hussein Bridge) is zionist passport check before you arrive at the immigration terminal on the West Bank. The only international airport in Palestine is the Gaza International Airport, also known as Yasser Arafat International Airport. It opened at 1998, but closed at 2001, after being severely damaged by zionists attacks. Other entering to Gaza... well, I think you have heard about siege already...

well of course.. but I was googling and some scum were writing their usual crap about how 'Hamas' damaged everything including airports and that the Palestinians are primitive you know to rebuild anything with all that money in their pocket from terrorism, thank God for that Israeli presence to elucidate things better for the average westerner..

7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel..
    so people can't even come by boat or anything? even your borders aren't your own?

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Does Palestine have an international airport?

chat Quote

S_87's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Maryams Mommy
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

even if you go by boat, youll have to go through zionist check points <_<

Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed.
    Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and expiate from us our evil deeds, and make us die (in the state of righteousness) along with Al-Abrar
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ooops I forgot one way how to enter to Gaza without control of zionists or they allies, the border security of Mubarak; they are those smuggling tunnels between border of Egypt and Gaza. Other ways zionists control on land, sea and air.

From Occupied Palestine:

We have suffered too much for too long. We will not accept apartheid masked as peace. We will settle for no less than our freedom.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ooops I forgot one way how to enter to Gaza without control of zionists or they allies, the border security of Mubarak; they are those smuggling tunnels between border of Egypt and Gaza. Other ways zionists control on land, sea and air.

Please, Mubarak puts Zionists to shame may Allah swt rid us of him and them.. and restore Ard filsteen lilmoslmeen 7urra ameen ya rabb..
    all we can do now is pray and hope for fearless knights from our midst to rise and reclaim what is rightfully ours..

chat Quote

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The Zionists have control all over occupied Palestine. However, I've heard there was a tunnel in Egypt that leads to Palestine but that tunnel is used to secretly carry weapons into the occupied territories. I think the weapons come from Syria or is it Iran? I'm not sure.

Are you considering to visit the occupied territories? The Israeli soldiers are ruthless, they kill children for no reason, and attack the press.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow View Post
    The Zionists have control all over occupied Palestine. However, I've heard there was a tunnel in Egypt that leads to Palestine but that tunnel is used to secretly carry weapons into the occupied territories. I think the weapons come from Syria or is it Iran? I'm not sure. Are you considering to visit the occupied territories? The Israeli soldiers are ruthless, they kill children for no reason, and attack the press.
    I wanted to visit al quds of course and see if I can offer medical aid.. should we just forget about the Palestinians because we'll become victimized ourselves?

I was thinking of this nasheed today and I so longed to be there..

chat Quote

Predator's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The Israeli soldiers are ruthless, they kill children for no reason, and attack the press.
    yeah, there are real cowards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QQlxnzOgW8
    Last edited by Predator; 11-30-2010 at 09:04 PM.

When truth is hurled at falsehood , falsehood perishes. because falsehood by its nature is bound to perish [21:18- Holy quran]
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Between Gaza and Egypt has several tunnels - some for carry weapons, some other things like food, construction material, electronics, even living animals and people. Amount of tunnels are hundreds; many Gazans take part to digging them. For preventing this zionists are bombing the area near border for collapsing them and this and some other reasons have caused death of tens of Gazans every year.

About origin of weapons what possible have carried via tunnels... so, naturally resistance doesn´t tell it in public but surely zionists have claimed by they propaganda every other places already except Mars.

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ View Post
    should we just forget about the Palestinians because we'll become victimized ourselves?
    Of course not.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wanted to visit al quds of course and see if I can offer medical aid.. should we just forget about the Palestinians because we'll become victimized ourselves?

Salam alaykum;

if your aims to go there are humanitarian, you could find some help as contacting some humanitarian organizations like Palestinian Red Crescent or International Solidarity Movement.

http://www.palestinercs.org/
    http://palsolidarity.org/

Entering with them to the West Bank is of course much more easy than to Gaza.

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam alaykum; if your aims to go there are humanitarian, you could find some help as contacting some humanitarian organizations like Palestinian Red Crescent or International Solidarity Movement. http://www.palestinercs.org/ http://palsolidarity.org/ Entering with them to the West Bank is of course much more easy than to Gaza.

Jazaki Allah khyran-- I am sure even food and medicine are rationed. I saw a video of a little Palestinian boy with a heart condition and the Zionists refused to let him get treatment, his parents tried every which way following their demands, check points, picture taking beyond their financial capabilities and he just slipped away.. his mother went mad next to him .. it broke my heart.. can you try to find me that video please? I have looked for it since again and i think they took it down from youtube along with anything that speaks of their true colors.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I remember some video I saw before, a little similar like this one, where zionists at first refused to let sick child with his parents to go at checkpoint until he died, then they came beside of car staring at him and laughing. But it too has taken away from youtube already.

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Jazaki Allah khyran-- I am sure even food and medicine are rationed. I saw a video of a little Palestinian boy with a heart condition and the Zionists refused to let him get treatment, his parents tried every which way following their demands, check points, picture taking beyond their financial capabilities and he just slipped away.. his mother went mad next to him .. it broke my heart.. can you try to find me that video please? I have looked for it since again and i think they took it down from youtube along with anything that speaks of their true colors.
    I know which one your talking about. I posted it in the Brothers section a long time ago, I'll see if I can find it.

As a general question, does anyone know the current situation in West Bank?

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

As a general question, does anyone know the current situation in West Bank?
    I am moderator of Palestinian forum where we update daily news about happenings in Palestine, including informations of zionists actions in there and summary report of human right violations once a week.

At Tuesday happened for example:

- Israeli occupation authority (IOA) bulldozers leveled a Palestinian printing press and a house in occupied Jerusalem on Tuesday morning
    - IOA bulldozers also razed a Palestinian home in central occupied Jerusalem
    - IOF soldiers had threatened to knock down a mosque in Ma'sara village, Bethlehem
    - IOF troops rounded up seven Palestinian citizens in the West Bank on Tuesday
    - IOF troops took into custody the municipality chief of Al-Malih village in the northern Jordan Valley
    - Jewish fanatic groups are planning to storm the holy Aqsa Mosque (said the Israeli TV Channel 7)

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I know which one your talking about. I posted it in the Brothers section a long time ago, I'll see if I can find it.
    Jazaka Allah khyran

I am moderator of Palestinian forum where we update daily news about happenings in Palestine, including informations of zionists actions in there and summary report of human right violations once a week.

At Tuesday happened for example:

- Israeli occupation authority (IOA) bulldozers leveled a Palestinian printing press and a house in occupied Jerusalem on Tuesday morning
    - IOA bulldozers also razed a Palestinian home in central occupied Jerusalem
    - IOF soldiers had threatened to knock down a mosque in Ma'sara village, Bethlehem
    - IOF troops rounded up seven Palestinian citizens in the West Bank on Tuesday
    - IOF troops took into custody the municipality chief of Al-Malih village in the northern Jordan Valley
    - Jewish fanatic groups are planning to storm the holy Aqsa Mosque (said the Israeli TV Channel 7)

This is beyond ridiculous let's focus our attention instead on an FBI solicited would be bomber to justify the endless mascaras and crimes against humanity in Palestine!

chat Quote

Najm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

I just dont understand why Egypt dont help Gaza, at least on their side of the border i.e Rafah?

Also what sort of controls are there in West Bank? I got people under the impression that ONLY the border/crossings to and from Jordan, and area around Jerusalem are contolled by the Zionists.

Somebody find me a proper map!!!!

FiAmaaniAllah

LI Member
    chat Quote

IslamicRevival's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Some maps from the West Bank:

This map is from 2007:

ft20fragmentation20of20the20west20bank20 1 - Does Palestine have an international airport?

This too is from 2007. Green areas are controlled by PA, others by IOF:

http://inside.isb.ac.th/jkenney/file...ettlements.gif

(size is so big that I put just only a link)

http://www.progressivefix.com/wp-con...tbankjan06.jpg

From Occupied Palestine:

chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Does Palestine have an international airport? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Does Palestine have an international airport?