star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Cool Salaam to all people =P

Report bad ads?

hello all. my name's younib. Born in UAE & now living in Karachi. I'm 19 yrs old. I am muslim but I some how nowadays feel that I m a *text book* muslim b/c in Pakistan v have a lot of ppl wid a lot of different views. some ppl over here even argue since the Quran doesnt state ppl have to pray 5 times a day it may not be that necessary. So u can guess how pretty messed up it is over here despite all of us believing in the same Quran. which is y I have so many questions to make sure I dont sin unintentionally, Which I hope by Allah's grace are answered over here.

May Allah swt really protect all muslims from all sorts of sins & may he guide non musilms to the right path.

enjoy & have a great time

2. Report bad ads?
    Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Salaam to all people =P

Wa Alaaykum Salaam and hello

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here and also benefit yourself here insha`Allaah

Feel free to ask any questions you have and members will try to help insha`Allaah

And Ameen to the dua. . .

Peace
    Last edited by Ğħαrєєвαħ; 12-17-2010 at 02:37 PM.
    Salaam to all people =P

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]

Perseveranze's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Walaikum Asalaam Brother,

The people who don't pray 5 times a day, do they just not agree with the final Prophet(pbuh)'s sunnah?
    Salaam to all people =P

A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Rafeeq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum younib

I think you are stuck in the people of specific school of thoughts. There are very good practical muslims there in Pakistan.

A
    format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze View Post
    The people who don't pray 5 times a day, do they just not agree with the final Prophet(pbuh)'s sunnah?
    Correct. If they do not agree with sunnah of Nabi Eleh Salam, they are mis guided.
    Salaam to all people =P

When there is nothing left but Allah that is when you find out that Allah is all you need.

6. Report bad ads?
    aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by younib View Post
    hello all. my name's younib. Born in UAE & now living in Karachi. I'm 19 yrs old. I am muslim but I some how nowadays feel that I m a *text book* muslim b/c in Pakistan v have a lot of ppl wid a lot of different views. some ppl over here even argue since the Quran doesnt state ppl have to pray 5 times a day it may not be that necessary. So u can guess how pretty messed up it is over here despite all of us believing in the same Quran. which is y I have so many questions to make sure I dont sin unintentionally, Which I hope by Allah's grace are answered over here.

May Allah swt really protect all muslims from all sorts of sins & may he guide non musilms to the right path.

enjoy & have a great time
    tell them there are alot of things you will not find in the Quran, only the sunnah of the prophet tells us how to pray, how many times to pray etc

if they don't believe in the 5 daily prayers, then they are not muslims
    Salaam to all people =P

33 43 1 - Salaam to all people =P
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

younib's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

they knw the quran better than avg ppl like me do.I think it's just that since they don't want to pray they'll come up wid anythnig for eg there is a sect over here Ahmadies. they say they r muslims [pray 5 times too] but the worst part is they believe prophet jesus [pbuh] is in kashmir & b/c some mughal king Babur said 'kashmir is heaven on earth' ....... u can guess the entire weird meaning.plus they say ppl like buddha socrates krishna etc etc r all prophets & some ppl do believe them which is y I feel something is just wrong in Pakistan. *hardcore* muslims tend to exaggerate things.

Rafeeq's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What Madhab they are calling, they are from? I mean Sect / firqa ( which I say always madhab ) Islam is only islam or not islam.
    Salaam to all people =P

When there is nothing left but Allah that is when you find out that Allah is all you need.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

to the forum

eg there is a sect over here Ahmadies. they say they r muslims
    which they're not. This is an undisputed fact amongst the Ahlus Sunnah that these so-called 'Ahmadis' are not Muslim. No matter what they claim.

Maybe you could make a new thread with your questions
    Last edited by ~Raindrop~; 12-17-2010 at 05:32 PM.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum.

As for those who make excuses, that "the Quran doesn't teach about prayer times"; they're quite mistaken. The Quran clearly states to obey (and follow) Allah AND the Rasool Rasoolullah prayed 5 obligatory prayers daily, so to argue against it- is to argue against the deen itself.

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha View Post

to the forum

which they're not. This is an undisputed fact amongst the Ahlus Sunnah that these so-called 'Ahmadi's' are not Muslim. No matter what they claim.
    There're many "Ahmedis" in Britain. They do claim, that they're "Muslims", but at the same time- they do takfeer upon themselves. The dajjaal they follow, had some striking similarities to Musailama al-Kadhaab ("Musailama the liar", who got beheaded at Yamaamah, by Simaak bin Kharashah). Accusing followers of any dajjaal, to be "Muslims"- is itself a haraam act.

12. Report bad ads?
    younib's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well they are the Ahmadies better known as Qadiyanies. they are although declared as non muslims in pakistan but ONLY in pakistan. I guess prophet Mohammad [pbuh]'s hadith abouut 71 sects is slowly coming true.

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

but ONLY in pakistan.
    Incorrect. The High Court of Makkah also declared them non-Muslims in the 70s.

brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

well they are the Ahmadies better known as Qadiyanies. they are although declared as non muslims in pakistan but ONLY in pakistan. I guess prophet Mohammad [pbuh]'s hadith abouut 71 sects is slowly coming true.
    "Ahmedis" aren't part of the "73 sects"; those refer to sects within the ummah- not out-siders.

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalaamu`Alaaykum

Actually to my knowledge of the noble Quraan, prayer is prescribed in the Quraan meaning we should as believers follow the teachings of the Quraan.

Allaah SWT the all mighty commands the believers to perform the Salaah in his noble ketaab, for those who reject salaah reject the command of their lord also!

If you see Surah 2 ayah 2-3 Allaah says : "This is the Book (the Quran), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqun [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)].Who believe in the Ghaib and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and spend out of what we have provided for them [i.e. give Zakat , spend on themselves, their parents, their children, their wives, etc., and also give charity to the poor and also in Allah's Cause - Jihad, etc.]."

Also Surah An Nissa ayah 103 : "When you have finished As-Salat (the prayer - congregational), remember Allah standing, sitting down, and lying down on your sides, but when you are free from danger, perform As-Salat (Iqamat as Salat). Verily, the prayer is enjoined on the believers at fixed hours."

Allaah SWT informs the believers that salaah protects us from the bad i.e Whispers of Shaaytaan

""Shaytaan desires only to excite enmity and hatred between you with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah, and from Salah. So will you then not abstain
    (from these evils)?" (5:91)"

And when We made the House (Kaaba) a place of return, a sanctuary for
    mankind: They took the place where Ibrahim stood (to pray) as a place of prayer
    (Musallah, a place of Salaat). We contracted with Ibrahim and Isma‗il: ‗Purify My
    House for those who circle it, and those who stay there, and those who bow and who
    prostrate.‘ (Qur‘an, 2:125)

Previous Nations who were destroyed because they left As salaah!

"Then, there came after them a generation who gave up Salah and followed lusts; so they will be thrown in Hell." (19: 59)"

These are just a few verses from the Quraan.

Peace
    Salaam to all people =P

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]

S.Belle's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    a big giraffe mwah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Welcome to the forum bro hope you find it benefical here
    Salaam to all people =P

"Yesterday is history.
    Tomorrow is a mystery.
    Today is a gift.
    That's why we call it 'The Present'."

18. Report bad ads?
    Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

they are although declared as non muslims in pakistan but ONLY in pakistan.
    They are also declared non muslims in Indonesia, although now secularists want ahmadis to be given their "rights".

20. Hide
Hey there! Salaam to all people =P Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Salaam to all people =P