× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 2031

Please need some Dua's very important exam on monday!

fatmire230's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I will be taking an exam on Monday called the Praxis which I have to pass in order to become certified to teach in my state. I know I will do reasonably well on the reading and writing portions but the math portion is what I am so nervous about.

Ive always been terrible at math, but fortunately I found a site called yourteacher.com that had so many great lessons and tests for me to take an refresh my memory (I havent taken a math class since freshman year of college....I am now a grad student!)

I cant use a calculator on the test which is what scares me the most now Its hard enough to remember all the formulas and rules, let alone not to be able to use a calculator But with the help of Allah swt I will remain calm and inshallah pass.

I hope this isnt silly of me to ask, but please can some of you make dua for me to help me remember things/stay calm and hopefully pass this test? I will be so very grateful!

thank you all
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Muhammad's Avatar Administrator
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Please need some Dua's very important exam on monday!

Wa Alaykum Assalaam Warahmatullaah,

Don't worry sister, Insha'Allaah everything will go fine and smoothly. Just do your best to understand as much as you can, and be confident that Allaah (swt) will help you.

May Allaah (swt) make this exam extremely easy for you and help you in every way to succeed, Aameen.

chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Please need some Dua's very important exam on monday! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Please need some Dua's very important exam on monday!