× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1354

Hello! Religion interview opportunity in a 10th grade World History classroom (USA)

rpickett77's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hello! Religion interview opportunity in a 10th grade World History classroom (USA)

Report bad ads?

Hello! My name is Rachel Pickett, and I'm a 10th grade World History teacher at Thornton High School (near Denver, CO). I found your name and email on the Studying Islam contact page. My students are creating a project on religion. By the end of the quarter they'll have designed an interactive exhibit about religion, religious conflict, and ideas for conflict resolution. This Tuesday (1/18/11) some students want to interview (over the phone) a member of each major world religion.

Would you be interested and available to be interviewed? The interviews would be about Islam, and they'd be recorded.

If you're unavailable, do you know of any organizations or people I could contact who may be interested?

Thanks! I'm happy to send you the basic interview questions, as well.

Rachel Pickett
    World History
    Social Studies Department
    Thornton High School
    720 421 0009

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hello! Religion interview opportunity in a 10th grade World History classroom (U

Do you think a forum is the best place to actualize this project?
    You're talking to random people on the internet people that neither you nor your students know anything of.. You're ok with 14-15 year olds speaking to 50 year olds or even other 15 year olds? How fruitful do you think that discussion be?

all the best
    Hello!  Religion interview opportunity in a 10th grade World History classroom (USA)

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Hello!  Religion interview opportunity in a 10th grade World History classroom (USA)

Tyrion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Hello! Religion interview opportunity in a 10th grade World History classroom (U

You'd probably be better off contacting a local mosque.

5. Hide
Hey there! Hello!  Religion interview opportunity in a 10th grade World History classroom (USA) Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Hello!  Religion interview opportunity in a 10th grade World History classroom (USA)