× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 2098

can we fast in Solidarity and make du3a

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I feel very close here to many of you, and I love all of your Muslims in Allah.. and he is my witness that if it weren't for you guys picking me with words, deeds and du3a I'd probably not be where I am today.. you're my saving grace and my rocks..

I am asking you today, to make du3a for Muslims and Egyptians and show your solidarity by fasting Mondays and Thursdays if you can, and spread the word to the world and your contacts so the people of Egypt know that we're hungry and thirsty along with them, that we're tired and sleepless along with them that we're supporting them with everything we can offer. We need to renew their hope that they're not going through this alone.. that you're so much a mujahid when you offer du3a as you're on the battle scene..

Please let my plea for your du3a and your fast be heard where you're in the world, Turkey, China, Russia, Malaysia.. wherever you're.. let these people know that you're their brothers and sisters, that you're wounded along with them, that you die along with them, that you're hungry and suffering along with them..

Please let me have your pledges that you'll at least make du3a that Allah swt makes us truly victorious against all this oppression!

waslamu 3lykoum wr wb
    Last edited by جوري; 02-02-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - can we fast in Solidarity and make du3a

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Asiyah3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: can we fast in Solidarity and make du3a

The Egyptians, Tunisians and all who stand for justice will be in my du'aas.

May grant our ummah victory, rid them of all unjust rulers, increase the love and support between them and guide us to the straight path.

p.s.I will insha'Allah spread the word to my contacts.
    Last edited by Asiyah3; 02-02-2011 at 11:37 PM.
    chat Quote

marwen's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ishallah we will keep fasting and making dua especially in Jumu3aa tomorrow, until Allah sends them a quick victory and relief.

May Allah grant a fast victory to our brothers in Egypt against their tyrants.
    May Allah save their bloods and restore their safety and serenity.
    May Allah destroy Husny Mubarak the Pharao and all his 'magicians'.
    Aameen.

"O you who believe! Fear ALLAH as He should be feared" [aal 'Imraan, 102]

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱتَّقُواْ ٱللَّهَ حَقَّ تُقَاتِهِۦ آل عِمرَان - 102

chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That's a wonderful idea!

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - can we fast in Solidarity and make du3a

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah help us all, guide us all and forgive all our sins

May Allah increase the unity between all muslims

May Allah gives us the strength to overcome oppression

33 43 1 - can we fast in Solidarity and make du3a
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

Amat Allah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah guide us all before standing before Allah in the Day of Judgement...Ameeeen out of the mercy; the prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was making Duaa of guidance even for pagans those whom faught against Allah, Him, the religion of Allah and all Muslims...

Narrated Abu Huraira: Tufail bin 'Amr Ad-Dausi and his companions came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! The people of the tribe of Daus disobeyed and refused to follow you; so invoke Allah against them." The people said, "The tribe of Daus is ruined." The Prophet said, "O Allah! Give guidance to the people of Daus, and let them embrace Islam."

Sahih Al Bukhari, the book of Jihaad, 188.

laaa ilaha illa Allah, indeed he is a mercy for the whole world...peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and May Allah make us enter Al Jannah with him Ameeeeen

May Allah ease everything for our brothers and sisters everywhere and give them their rights guide them and fill their hearts and lives with peace, comfort , Imaan and Taqwaa Ameeeeeen

the end of this world is very close ...May Allah give us the good end and take our souls while He Is pleased with us ...Ameeeeeeeeeeen

sapvas2xc6e9di1ikgif 1 - can we fast in Solidarity and make du3a
    chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The World Student Christian Federation is organising a worldwide fasting and prayer initiative for peace and justice in Egypt today (4 February 2011)

Supporters are asked to give up a meal at 12 noon, following the practice of the historic Eastern churches.

The WSCF said: "We will send our prayers to God in our own languages and traditions, and in our own time zones, thereby holding a concerted prayer vigil that will go throughout the day and reflect the diversity of our ecumenical family."

Students and human rights activists have also taken part in online activities and petitions to support the pro-democracy protesters across Egypt.
    http://www.ekklesia.co.uk/node/14081

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - can we fast in Solidarity and make du3a

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! can we fast in Solidarity and make du3a Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. can we fast in Solidarity and make du3a