× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 37 visibility 6319

Debbie Schlussel: is such a whor e

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Conservative commentator Debbie Schlussel:
    "So sad, too bad, Lara. No one told her to go there. She knew the risks. And she should have known what Islam is all about. Now she knows. Or so we'd hope. But in the case of the media vis-a-vis Islam, that's a hope that's generally unanswered."
    As always her excrement finds its way out on paper:

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/16/la...ternet-debate/

and that is her comment to the alleged assault on this reporter...

too bad the whor e had no comments on what Christianity's is all about considering the 17 vets suing the pentagon for sexual assaults:

http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=14039319

but maybe her head is so far up her ass that she can only fart out the same recycled psycho babble... let's hope she gets to learn what Christianity and Judaism are all about also first hand!

Last edited by جوري; 02-16-2011 at 09:57 PM.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Debbie Schlussel: is such a whor e

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Debbie Schlussel: is such a whor e

I used to get really annoyed with such folk. Nowadays I just ignore it and have a money bath instead.

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am indeed annoyed that nobody answers that rabid ***** surprisingly with today's news.. but I suppose like the EDL founder and god, they're all criminals and hypocrites underneath and the best way for them is to project their own inadequacies is to attribute them and their other filthy traits to others!

I sure do hope the people of Egypt are reading this.. so when America pretends to be a 'friend' they can say.. thanks but not thanks.. your actions and words and your pitiful citizens speak far louder.
    Last edited by جوري; 02-16-2011 at 10:15 PM.

If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Debbie Schlussel: is such a whor e

chat Quote

MartyrX's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Don't let those people get you. They aren't worth it.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX View Post
    Don't let those people get you. They aren't worth it.

Isn't it amazing how people apologize, remove 'tweets' lose their jobs for what their mouth utters yet when it comes to Muslims and Islam the more venomous the most welcome under 'freedom of speech'

a teacher lost her job today for writing that her students are disengaged and lazy.. another lost his job for making a remark about the very journalist who was allegedly raped publicly in Egypt .. yet no apologies for Muslims at all.. and why? because we let whor es like her get away with it..

it isn't that she gets to me, it is that, they're hypocrites no more no less and I'd like to point it out.. you think she'd harm Islam or Muslims in anyway? she'll perish one day as perished nations before her.. she is a meaningless right wing parasite who is paid to perpetuate hatred and follows it by how much Jesus loves you!

chat Quote

Aprender's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Entiende tu deen.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ View Post

Isn't it amazing how people apologize, remove 'tweets' lose their jobs for what their mouth utters yet when it comes to Muslims and Islam the more venomous the most welcome under 'freedom of speech'

a teacher lost her job today for writing that her students are disengaged and lazy.. another lost his job for making a remark about the very journalist who was allegedly raped publicly in Egypt .. yet no apologies for Muslims at all.. and why? because we let whor es like her get away with it..

it isn't that she gets to me, it is that, they're hypocrites no more no less and I'd like to point it out.. you think she'd harm Islam or Muslims in anyway? she'll perish one day as perished nations before her.. she is a meaningless right wing parasite who is paid to perpetuate hatred and follows it by how much Jesus loves you!
    I'm glad other people take notice of this. Where I live, people like her are applauded. It is quite sickening.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender View Post
    I'm glad other people take notice of this. Where I live, people like her are applauded. It is quite sickening.

I don't understand why good Americans don't stand against her and her ilk like that Anne coulter.. and others.. ugh..can't people distinguish the difference between pundits and hatemongers?

peace

chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Especially at times like these when Islam and muslims become easy targets to attack, I am glad I don't live in the USA.

I can't imagine if I will be able to ignore all those venomous lies that those people spew day in day out had I lived there.
    chat Quote

Aprender's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Entiende tu deen.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar View Post
    Especially at times like these when Islam and muslims become easy targets to attack, I am glad I don't live in the USA.

I can't imagine if I will be able to ignore all those venomous lies that those people spew day in day out had I lived there.
    The venomous lies are difficult to ignore. I live in a state that lives and dies by the words of hatemongers. Their word is the truth and nothing else matters.

If you say something in opposition to it, you're automatically labeled an extremist and a potential terrorist and are socially crucified so to speak. If you're not Muslim and speak out, you're labeled a liberal extremist ally. And do not raise your voice or anything that's short of a smile or people will call the police on you and label you as a suspicious character if you try to reason with them about the Muslim community. To them, Islam is from the devil and if you're with it then you've been misguided and lost. End of discussion for them.

I'm not sure what happened to brains in this country, especially the state that I live in, but intelligence has been absent for quite some time.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar View Post
    Especially at times like these when Islam and muslims become easy targets to attack, I am glad I don't live in the USA. I can't imagine if I will be able to ignore all those venomous lies that those people spew day in day out had I lived there.

I can't turn on my TV without hearing something disgusting .. then you get that fellow titus mocking the Iranian govt. His own govt. Is an isomer of that.. just shuffle around the atoms and you get the same crap different arrangement!

chat Quote

titus's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

then you get that fellow titus mocking the Iranian govt. His own govt. Is an isomer of that
    I am no fan of Ann Coulter, nor had I ever heard of this woman either before your post. Most people I know don't like Ann Coulter, but what do you want to happen? You want her arrested? You want the government to shut her up because you don't like what she is saying?

I am not mocking the Iranian government when I bring up their habit of arresting people who criticize them. If that is the kind of government you want then so be it, but don't confuse my support for Freedom of Speech or Freedom of the Press with support for Islamaphobes.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by titus View Post
    I am no fan of Ann Coulter, nor had I ever heard of this woman either before your post. Most people I know don't like Ann Coulter, but what do you want to happen? You want her arrested? You want the government to shut her up because you don't like what she is saying? I am not mocking the Iranian government when I bring up their habit of arresting people who criticize them. If that is the kind of government you want then so be it, but don't confuse my support for Freedom of Speech or Freedom of the Press with support for Islamaphobes.

why not support the teacher who lost her job today for speaking her mind about her students?

Teacher fired because her blog cited bad student behavior

do you think venting out the truth about your students and not even by name is meriting of dismissal but not pure hatred, libel and slander .. as stated please stop being a hypocrite..

it is quite clear that freedom of speech is exercised only against Muslims and is not tolerated against anybody else!

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

it is quite clear that freedom of speech is exercised only against Muslims and is not tolerated against anybody else!
    Ridiculous.

How many examples of hate speech against whites, blacks, Jews, Asians, gays, Catholics, etc. would prove to you that is not true? They are easy to find, but you already know that they exist and in huge numbers. Muslims are often vilified by such ignorant people and it is something that is regretful, but hardly limited to Muslims as you claim.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Ridiculous. How many examples of hate speech against whites, blacks, Jews, Asians, gays, Catholics, etc. would prove to you that is not true? They are easy to find, but you already know that they exist and in huge numbers. Muslims are often vilified by such ignorant people and it is something that is regretful, but hardly limited to Muslims as you claim.

I didn't say it was limited.. I said it is applauded and defended.. fact is if you attempt hate speech at any of your afore mentioned all hell would break loose, jobs would be lost, apologies would be demanded and I have so demonstrated.. However when it is against Muslims it is all good and well for it is ''freedom of speech'' the turd on CNN said live we don't want the bad guys to hold office in Egypt meaning 'Muslims' of course and that is the sort of crap that people don't even bat an eyelash about when uttered .. it has become so common so mainstream that it is expected without any hesitancy or moral compunction.. I'd say they probably believe it is moral in their deformed perverted minds to spew that kind of rhetoric day in and day out!

all the best

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Atheism
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

However when it is against Muslims it is all good and well for it is ''freedom of speech''
    Juan Williams who got fired from NPR for saying he gets nervous and worried when he sees Muslims on a plane, so again you are mistaken.

the turd on CNN said live we don't want the bad guys to hold office in Egypt meaning 'Muslims' of course and that is the sort of crap that people don't even bat an eyelash about when uttered
    I am not sure who this guy was on TV you are talking about, and I may be wrong, but I doubt he meant Muslims, especially considering that Egypt is 90% Muslim. You seem to be a bit hypersensitive to this issue.

Can you provide a clip of this turd? I would like to see what he said in context and see if we come to the same conclusion.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am not sure who this guy was on TV you are talking about, and I may be wrong, but I doubt he meant Muslims, especially considering that Egypt is 90% Muslim. You seem to be a bit hypersensitive to this issue. Can you provide a clip of this turd? I would like to see what he said in context and see if we come to the same conclusion.

who do you think I am? some kind of archives to dispense crap at your beckoning?.. it was the turd Parker spitzer.. was I also being sensitive when he called Egyptians the most anti-Semitic people on earth?

I don't save news clips from day to day because your lordship wanted to verify that I heard correctly. If you don't believe it and don't want to believe it then quit wasting your time and mine!

all the best

chat Quote

sherz_umr's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

hmm..y r u soo rude?
    chat Quote

ICYUNVMe's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

the very journalist who was allegedly raped publicly in Egypt ..
    You're always going to find people out on the fringe; people who say radical things that are offensive. And its because those people are so "sensational" in their viewpoints that they get heard the loudest. People like Ann Coulter say obnoxious things just to get noticed and sell books. But just because she is put on TV a lot does not mean that it is a prevailing viewpoint. It's quite the opposite.

But here's a key difference. While there are already people who have posted in this thread that they think Ann Coulter and Debbie Schlussel are horrible people who aren't worth the time of day (and I agree), you refuse to even full acknowledge that something terrible happened to that reporter at the hands of some over-zealous, out-of-control Muslims. You won't even give her the dignity of understanding that it actually happened. Instead, you try to qualify it with the word "allegedly", absolving Muslims of any guilt, as if this woman made it up. There isn't anyone who's come out and said, "What happened to her is terrible. Islam doesn't permit for such things to happen." or some other BS blanket statement. There isn't a thread even mentioning it, other than this one, and you only started it to shoot down some fringe, right-wing American.

format_quote Originally Posted by sherz_umr View Post
    hmm..y r u soo rude?
    Its in her nature. People get this way when they carry unnecessarily large chips on their shoulders and they're not sure why.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by ICYUNVMe View Post
    You're always going to find people out on the fringe; people who say radical things that are offensive. And its because those people are so "sensational" in their viewpoints that they get heard the loudest. People like Ann Coulter say obnoxious things just to get noticed and sell books. But just because she is put on TV a lot does not mean that it is a prevailing viewpoint. It's quite the opposite. But here's a key difference. While there are already people who have posted in this thread that they think Ann Coulter and Debbie Schlussel are horrible people who aren't worth the time of day (and I agree), you refuse to even full acknowledge that something terrible happened to that reporter at the hands of some over-zealous, out-of-control Muslims. You won't even give her the dignity of understanding that it actually happened. Instead, you try to qualify it with the word "allegedly", absolving Muslims of any guilt, as if this woman made it up. There isn't anyone who's come out and said, "What happened to her is terrible. Islam doesn't permit for such things to happen." or some other BS blanket statement. There isn't a thread even mentioning it, other than this one, and you only started it to shoot down some fringe, right-wing American.

This thread isn't about the reporter, it is about a right wing parasite hee-hawing bunk (see title in reference to your confusion) The reporter wasn't the only person attacked by Mubarak's goons, we've seen Anderson cooper and crew attacked live and continue to see it as govt. throughout the middle east would like to eradicate the protesters with as little witnesses as possible .. so, I didn't catch the connection between that and Islam.. did anybody else?.. if you wish to discuss the details of her alleged rape, you're welcome to start a thread on the subject matter and tie for us how Islam fits into the picture? ..While at it, you can also tie for us how Judaism and Christianity tie into the 17 cases of rape brought against the pentagon.. or does the issue of religion not apply when it is a westerner doing the rape?

It is indeed an alleged rape until proven otherwise considering that it was a public affair and likely caught on camera.. which would not only confirm the event but help the Egyptian justice system bring the perpetrators into custody.. contrary to debbie's and probably your own like minded classifications of what Islam is, the punishment for a rapist in Islam is death!!!!....

as for the rest, perhaps you can take lessons from your own admin as is the case with all those Muslims falsely imprisoned at Gitmo. and without trial and learn a little something about guilt or averred innocence without proof before offering that deep political insight and banal psychological analyses al la mode of the latest issue hustler!

all the best
    Last edited by جوري; 02-17-2011 at 05:32 PM.

chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    MartyrX's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I understand your anger. Believe me, I do.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Debbie Schlussel: is such a whor e Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Debbie Schlussel: is such a whor e