star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

please respond to this

Report bad ads?

right now i don't like Allah at the moment, because i don't think he's being fair, he's letting everything bad happen in this world, besides he's the one that created the shaytan.

I've been doing dwah's for a while now and Allah isn't answering, how much longer do i have to be patient, why do i even have to be patient for a friggen long time?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: please respond to this

hmm wow .... you are doing dawah about? You need to first honestly assess your emaan before angel of death takes you.
    please respond to this

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allah doesn't care if i go to hell, Allah is just letting horrible things happen in this world, is Allah experimenting with us, or is he bored?
    chat Quote

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by MrKhan89 View Post
    Allah doesn't care if i go to hell, Allah is just letting horrible things happen in this world, is Allah experimenting with us, or is he bored?
    what sort of horrible things are happening?

Allah created good and evil. Allah created heaven and hell. Good and horrible things are dependent on each other.
    please respond to this

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

bad things are mostly happening to this world, does allah care about this or not?
    chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

MrKhan,

You just may have much higher Eman at this moment than you think. You must have very strong belief in the existence of Allaah(swt), A person is not very likely to be that angry at somebody, unless they are very certain that somebody is real, and is all powerful.

What I am understanding is you feel things should be better in accordance with what you see to be better. You feel Allaah(swt) could make the Dunya a better place and into what you see as a more pleasant. but He is not doing so, even though he has the power.

I see your words as indication you feel it was wrong for Shaytan to have been created as it is Shaytan that leads us into following the the worse choices placed before us and tempts us with the desire to follow our own will instead of submitting to Allaah(swt)

Yes the world is in a mess. Much of mankind is rushing to enter into Hell. Free will is a horrible gift. If we use it we soon worship our desires more than we submit to Allaah(swt).

What I have just learned and been reminded of by your thread:

1. Man often feels he knows this Dunya better than Allaah(swt) knows them

2. Man often does not like what Allaah(swt) asks of us and would prefer mankind to rule this Dunya

3. Man feels he can do a better job at ruling Mankind

4. Man feels he can rule

5. We often see man as being the better ruler

6. We stop following Allaah(swt) and submit to Human rule

7. We follow man and the path leads tochaos.

8. Your words are a wake up alarm as to what happens when Man stops worship of Allaah(swt) and places his needs in the hands of Man

This mess the world is in may be the answer to your Du'as as it is a very powerful push to let man know the results of what happens when man begins to worship himself and places his trust in the power of man

Thank you for posting this thread and reminding me of just how often my poor choices have brought me naught but pain and the only relief comes when I remember Allaah(swt) rules me, I do not rule Allaah(swt)
    please respond to this

Herman 1 - please respond to this

chat Quote

Ummu Sufyaan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    is in need of dua
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

right now i don't like Allah at the moment, because i don't think he's being fair, he's letting everything bad happen in this world, besides he's the one that created the shaytan.

I've been doing dwah's for a while now and Allah isn't answering, how much longer do i have to be patient, why do i even have to be patient for a friggen long time?
    Right now i dont really like you for saying that...but for all i know, your mean statement only has good intentions behind it.

EDIT: its odd becuase the only thing i seem to be thinking is that these people (like in Libya, etc) are extremly fortunate....i dont know why, but i cant help but feel that perhaps thier iman maybe higher than ours and so allah has blessed them with this trial....i dont know, just my random thoughts.
    Last edited by Ummu Sufyaan; 02-28-2011 at 08:14 AM.
    please respond to this

...desperate for husnul-khitaam...

please make dua that Allah grants me a good end (to my life). please make dua that Allah guides me.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's about time we see Allah do justice and bring good to this world, because this world has be in conflict for centuries, the shaytan has done too much friggen damage already
    chat Quote

Flame of Hope's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Happens, brother. I believe I went through somewhat this sort of stage at one time in my life. I feel ashamed that I felt that way now. It was because of lack of understanding that I entertained thoughts about Allah as being unfair and unjust. One of Allah's names however is As-Sabur. Alhamdulillah! There is none more patient that He indeed!! How patient Allah was with me!! I am soooooooooooo grateful to Allah that He gave me the time to think and find answers to questions. Alhamdulillah!

My advice to you would be to suspend your judgement and acknowledge your lack understanding. It's going to take time to understand, so please give yourself that time. In time, you will surely realize and know that Allah is the Most Just and He wrongs not a single one of His creatures. This is indeed the TRUTH. May Allah guide you. Ameen.
    please respond to this

It is pointless to watch other people's houses crumbling when our own house is in need of repair and attention.

chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It's about time we see Allah do justice and bring good to this world, because this world has be in conflict for centuries, the shaytan has done too much friggen damage already
    It may be Shaytan has become just an amateur at spreading evil in this world.

You, I and the rest of mankind seem to have become the experts at doing so. I fear that man's own ability to tempt and spread evil no longer requires any influence from Shaytan, we ourselves seem to have taken over his job.
    please respond to this

Herman 1 - please respond to this

chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salaam

I've been doing dwah's for a while now and Allah isn't answering, ,

How do u know ? Dont' expect each reward in this world. Life hereafter is more important and for all
    our good deeds , we will be surely rewarded there. So , have patience till death.
    please respond to this

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

nature's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Its easy to fall into self pity mode, esp when things go wrong. Were human and im sure we've all done it. Look around you, at those less fortunate, do you really have it that bad ? We should all count our blessings.

Watch this, its really short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTKpIhSbp9U...feature=related

chat Quote

abjad's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by View Post
    besides he's the one that created the shaytan
    Asalaam aleykum;

Maa shaa Allah,

i tell u something which is fact; that you didn't blame any but that very One who is
    "The Most Compassionate the Most Mercifully"

just something for a though ref quoted above:

But He ...warned you and me (as humans) that Our deadly enemy so Take care.)

and because ALLAH
    "The Most Compassionate the Most Mercifully"

has clearly told us "Asaakun an tuhubina sheiyIn wa huwa SharuLakum"

wa asaa an" TAKRAHUNA..sheiynIn wa huwa Kheirun Lakum"

see verse verse, but that my dear brother, there are people to this minute or say second
    they swim(afloat) on that TAKRAHUNA..sheiynIn wa huwa Kheirun Lakum"

and if they feel needs more they DIVE to search for that Very thing which you think is SHAR.

i hope my simple answer ring bells

...and one more thing..."Al Sabr wa L Imaaan"
    chat Quote

selsebil's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dear Brother,

1. Allah Almighty, in order to display His infinite power and unlimited mercy, has made inherent in man infinite impotence and unlimited want. Further, in order to display the endless embroideries of His Names, He has created man like a machine capable of receiving unlimited varieties of pain, as well as infinite varieties of pleasure. Within that human machine are hundreds of instruments, each of which has different pains and pleasures, different duties and rewards. Simply, all of the Divine Names manifested in the macroanthropos that is the world also have manifestations in the microcosm that is man. Beneficial matters like good health, well-being, and pleasures cause man to offer thanks and prompt the human machine to perform its functions in many respects, and thus man becomes like a factory producing thanks.
    Similarly, by means of misfortune, illness and pain, and other motion-inducing contingencies, the other cogs of the human machine are set in motion and revolution. The mine of weakness, impotence, and poverty inherent in human nature is made to work. It induces in man a state whereby he seeks refuge and help not only with a single tongue, but with the tongue of each of his members. Thus by means of those contingencies man becomes like a moving pen comprising thousands of different pens. He inscribes the appointed course of his existence on the page of his life or the Tablet in the World of Similitudes; he puts forth a declaration of the Divine Names; and becomes himself an ode to the glory of Allah, thus fulfilling the duties of his nature.

2. In addition to the minor evils, there are numerous universal good purposes in the existence of Satan, and human attainments and perfections. Yes, however many degrees there are from a seed to a huge tree, the abilities lodged in human nature are more numerous. There are degrees from a minute particle to the sun. For these abilities and potentialities to develop, action is required, a transaction is necessary. The action of the mechanism of progress in such a transaction is brought about through striving. And striving occurs through the existence of evil spirits and harmful things. Otherwise man’s station would have been constant like that of the angels. There would have been no classes in human kind, which resembles thousands of species. And it is contrary to wisdom and justice to abandon a thousand instances of good so as to avoid one minor evil.

3. Every supplication is answered, but its being accepted and exactly what was sought being given is dependent on Almighty Allah’s wisdom. For example, if a sick child calls the doctor, saying: “Doctor! Doctor!”, and he replies: “Here I am, what do you want?”, and the child says: “Give me that medicine!”, the doctor will either give him exactly what he asks for or something better and more beneficial for him. Or knowing that medicine is harmful for his illness, he will give him nothing.
    Thus, since Almighty Allah is all-present and all-seeing, He responds to the supplications of His servants. Through His presence and response, He transforms the desolation of loneliness and solitude into familiarity. But He does this, not in accordance with man’s capricious and importunate demands, but in accordance with the requirements of dominical wisdom; He gives either what is sought or what is better than it, or He gives nothing at all.
    Also, supplication is a form of worship and recognition of man’s servitude to Allah. The fruits of this pertain to the hereafter. The aims pertaining to this world are the times of a particular sort of supplication and worship.

http://www.lightofquran.info/13flash.htm

please respond to this

“An hour’s reflective thought is better than a year’s worship” Hadith

"We Muslims, who are students of the Qur’an, follow proof; we approach the truths of belief through reason, thought, and our hearts. " Bediuzzaman Said Nursi

http://www.lightofquran.info
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Neelofar's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Wow, that really is a bold statement in your first post.. this is your test, you need to stay strong, read the quran and understand its meaning. If you still hold your original opinion i think you should really speak to someone knowledgeable to help guide you back on the right path of Islam.. keep P.U.S.Hing [praying until something happens] stay patient and steadfast in prayer brother
    chat Quote

tigerkhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

u need to think who u are and whom u are talking about. from which thing HE made u from, and He gave u this sooooooooooooooooooooo limited understanding and knowledge and by this knowledge u are judging HIM.... one who Knowledge and wisdom has no limits. He is Aleem Khabri, Hakim, and u...zalomman jahoulla....
    just think of story of Khizar AS and Prophet Mosa AS when they met, (i hope u know it).... so u may think khizar AS was given wisdom and even Mosa AS was prophet but he was feeling upset by what Khizar AS was doing.........so have u think of ALLAH SWT before saying this fuss....He is one who has unlimited wisdom, how dare u says these words....i am amazed by ur courage..............honestly u need to repent sincerely.
    please respond to this

chat Quote

Al Shifa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

please check out the post "Does God really exist? on this forum. not able to post link.

EDIT: Link added

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...lly-exist.html
    chat Quote

Yassouid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allah(swt) is your lord. He is the creator of all things. He is the sustainer of all things. Al-hamdella, Al-hamdella, Al-hamdella; the world could be infinitely worse.

For every hardship and pain, as little as it is, it will be rewarded by Allah (swt) in ways we cannot imagine if the believer shows patience. Please show patience brothers and sisters, for I remind you and myself:

The case of the believer is pleasant in a way exclusive to him. If he experiences something pleasant, he is grateful to Allah and that is good for him; and if he comes across adversity he is patient and submissive which is also good for him.
    please respond to this

Audio tafseer in English at: http://bayyinah.com/media/

The Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) said: "All of a human being's words count against him and not for him, except commanding the right, forbidding the wrong, and the mention of Allah Most High." [Tirmidhi]
    chat Quote

Seventytwo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Sure, there is some bad stuff happening, but there is a ton of good happening too! Plus, we're all still here! If people didn't help their neighbors and everyone was a bad person, civilization would be destroyed! There are definitely some parts of the world that are in some tough times (to put it lightly), but there are plenty of places where people are happy with their lives and with their loved ones. I'm not a Muslim, so I shouldn't be saying much about your faith. But from one human to another, keep your head up! Look on the brightside of life and don't give up!! You'll overcome your time of doubt, and be stronger for it in the end!
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    yas2010's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dear Brother Salaam

As many of the responses have stated that paitence, persevarance and pray is the key. Allah (Swt) rewards the paitence.
    "Be patient, for your patience is with the help of Allah." (16:127)

But also remember the paitence of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) truly an example to mankind. His paitence when facing hardships was unprecedented, we cannot imagine the pain the prophet endured. But for the love Allah(Swt) and for the sake of his beloved Ummah he remained calm and paitent through his struggle.

It is well documented that the Prophet (Pbuh) except for his daughter Faitmah(RA) buried all his children during his lifetime. Surely and i can testify to this that there is no greater pain for a parent than the loss of their child.

So please brother don't be disheartened. Look towards the beauty and light of the Qu'ran and Sunnah where you will find answers even in your darkest days.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! please respond to this Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. please respond to this