× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 10477

Haram to make pee in bathroom?

Zuzubu's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Narrated / Authority Of: Abdullah ibn Mughaffal
    reported that the Prophet (SAW) said that no one must urinate in the place where he bathes himself (bathroom), for, evil promptings generally come from it. [Ahmed20592, Nisai 36,27 Ibn e Majah 304]

Salam, could you guys explain this one to me?

I make Islamic Graphic. Check it out: Gallery, and check out my Youtube channel as well (warring contains music) :Crescent: :Koran: :aboo:
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Little_Lion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Haram to make pee in bathroom?

I am most definitely not a scholar, Zuzubu, but I have heard it from others that it refers to not dirtying the place that one uses to cleanse one's self and not dirtying yourself after cleansing by using the two places for both . . . thus if you are outside, you should not pass urine in the place that you will later bathe or perform wudu. In a modern home, (in the US, I know in many countries the toilet and the bathing area are separate rooms) the toilet is not the same water that we bathe out of, so it is acceptable for both to be in the same room; one does not need to remodel. However, one should never pass urine in the bathing area (the tub or shower).
    chat Quote

Zuzubu's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Account Restricted
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Haram to make pee in bathroom?

I do that, while taking bath, before ghusl I pee while water is flowing, then it's gone. Besides, I use water which is running.

I make Islamic Graphic. Check it out: Gallery, and check out my Youtube channel as well (warring contains music) :Crescent: :Koran: :aboo:
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! Haram to make pee in bathroom? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Haram to make pee in bathroom?