× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 5 of 5 visibility 1746

Women ALERT: Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

Endymion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Spring and Roses.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Question Women ALERT: Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

Report bad ads?

I found it interesting so im sharing it over here

Interesting and very important !!!

Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

NwAAAAxWLGCiA3TrjsLmWRxAcM8vEGfyb7vJqlNr  G0B s7O6drVFNiBmuYQFacuorHW8kJQlJmRKHw1PKzxcshxbQAm1T1UMWu0RQauCxZMG 8iWmt184BInWU - Women ALERT: Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?
    MIRROR IMAGE

NwAAAGVi8KI75e7gfXEVULGhUQ7iu1fq58SWDBOT5Vn4pY371xs6cAKULHXUP54CauVRG8HpRIoVOefVVtGlYgDxtWMAm1T1UO0hyoo7sRNz0q mtIk3FqL2Wvej - Women ALERT: Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

WAY GLASS IMAGE

How can you tell when you are in a room, restroom, motel etc. with a mirror or a 2-way glass?

Here's how: I thought it was quite interesting! And I know in about 30 seconds you're going to do what I did and find the nearest mirror.

Do you know how to determine if a mirror is 2-way or not? A policewoman who travels all over the US and gives seminars and techniques for businesswomen passed this on.

When we visit toilets, bathrooms, hotel rooms, changing rooms, etc., how many of you know for sure that the seemingly ordinary mirror hanging on the wall is a real mirror, or actually a 2-way mirror (i.e., they can see you, but you can't see them)? There have been many cases of people installing 2-way mirrors in female changing rooms. It is very difficult to positively identify the surface by looking at it.

So, how do we determine with any amount of certainty what type of mirror we are looking at?

Just conduct this simple test: Place the tip of your fingernail against the reflective surface and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the nail, then it is GENUINE mirror. However, if your fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHES the image of your nail, then BEWARE! IT IS A 2-WAY MIRROR!

"No Space, Leave the Place." So remember, every time you see a mirror, do the "fingernail test." It doesn't cost you anything.

REMEMBER. No Space, Leave the Place.

Share this to everyone , specially all Ladies to get aware of this.

أَسْلَمْتُ لِرَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

400W91 1 - Women ALERT: Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Little_Lion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Women ALERT: Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

Another tip that will give you an idea from a distance is to look for the reflection of a white surface in the "mirror". If it looks darker - usually a tan or muddy grey - in the mirror, there is a good chance it may be two-way glass.
    chat Quote

Beardo's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Weirdo + Beard = Beardo
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

..and this is directed to women specifically why...?
    chat Quote

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Oh my my my my!

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Little_Lion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo View Post
    ..and this is directed to women specifically why...?
    Because they use pinhole cameras to spy on men, not two-way glass. *nods sagely, then ducks and runs*
    chat Quote

8. Hide
Hey there! Women ALERT: Mirror or a 2-Way Glass? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Women ALERT: Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?