× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 27 visibility 3931

(Farm to Fridge) Stuff they dont want u to know!

Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ~*SummerIsGone*~
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

This will seriously turn your stomach. *Cringes*

And then they have the nerve to talk about how Muslims slaughter their Animals.

These sick *Civilised* people are truly the most Barbaric people on this earth.)= May Allah Punish them severely for what they do to these poor animals.

Learn Patience from Asiyah, Loyalty from Khadijah, Sincerity from Aisha and Steadfastness from Fatima.

chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: (Farm to Fridge) Stuff they dont want u to know!

No matter what we may think of pigs, I have seen the look of terror on the face of pigs as they are herded into the killing chute and the second they see the dead/dying pigs in front of them. Not even a pig deserves such treatment.

pig gestation crates 1 - (Farm to Fridge) Stuff they dont want u to know!

Herman 1 - (Farm to Fridge) Stuff they dont want u to know!

chat Quote

S.Belle's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    a big giraffe mwah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

thats horrible!!!
    Is there anything you can do to help them....like somekind of organization to stop this?

"Yesterday is history.
    Tomorrow is a mystery.
    Today is a gift.
    That's why we call it 'The Present'."
    chat Quote

Hannah.'s Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I didn't even see all of it because it was just too cruel and nerve-racking.

If you begin to live life relating to the God who is all around you, every moment becomes a prayer.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    SlaveOfGod's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Hang on while I think of something witty...
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Subhanallah....How can the workers do this?
    chat Quote

Beardo's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Weirdo + Beard = Beardo
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah View Post
    These sick *Civilised* people are truly the most Barbaric people on this earth.)= May Allah Punish them severely for what they do to these poor animals.
    Instead, may Allah Ta'ala guide them, and us all, to the truth and civilization.
    chat Quote

LavaDog's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah View Post
    And then they have the nerve to talk about how Muslims slaughter their Animals. These sick *Civilised* people are truly the most Barbaric people on this earth.)= May Allah Punish them severely for what they do to these poor animals.
    It is bad but at least it provides food. There was a popular pastime for young kids in Iraq that involved chopping up and burning dogs alive. I think Allah should punish them first.
    chat Quote

Maryan0's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by LavaDog View Post
    It is bad but at least it provides food. There was a popular pastime for young kids in Iraq that involved chopping up and burning dogs alive. I think Allah should punish them first.
    Food or no this is unacceptable. Are all these farmers sadists? It's one thing to to keep these animals confined which is bad enough but to abuse them in the ways depicted in this video . Inshallah such people they will answer for this. There is no excuse for treating any living thing be it an insect in such a manner. This is despicable and I think I'm going to be scarred for life after watching this.
    Salam
    chat Quote

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is cruelty, i hate this why do they have to do this!

And then people actually eat this, when they're all safe and sound in their comfortable rich mansions. Astagfirullaah, this is inhumane and sad.

I once watched this video of little animals being killed for food, like little cute rabbits, puppies and some others i forgot in a cage, and would be boiled alive and they would be screaming when they would be chucked in and they would take them out, if they were still alive or moving they would hit them hard on the floor, in the painful way, because they believe the food will be more tasty. This is sick, its not even logical.

Humans ruled by the Shaytaan, their own sick desires, ofcourse they're never gonna show mercy, they cant even show mercy to their own humans!

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    ~*SummerIsGone*~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo View Post

Instead, may Allah Ta'ala guide them, and us all, to the truth and civilization.
    I Stand by what I said, ameen

Learn Patience from Asiyah, Loyalty from Khadijah, Sincerity from Aisha and Steadfastness from Fatima.

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Maryan0 View Post
    Food or no this is unacceptable. Are all these farmers sadists? It's one thing to to keep these animals confined which is bad enough but to abuse them in the ways depicted in this video . Inshallah such people they will answer for this. There is no excuse for treating any living thing be it an insect in such a manner. This is despicable and I think I'm going to be scarred for life after watching this.
    Right it is bad but for a purpose, FOOD. If it would not scare you further I would post videos I have of kids, and adults, chopping dogs up. And they cry whine and squirm just as much as the animals in this video. They don't eat the dogs though, they just laugh and throw the bodies in the trash or burn them. They will be punished too right?
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    ~*SummerIsGone*~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

It is bad but at least it provides food.
    This is Barbaric, inhumane, and u are calling this murderous injustice towards animals 'bad'?

There was a popular pastime for young kids in Iraq that involved chopping up and burning dogs alive. I think Allah should punish them first.
    a pathetic attempt to avoid speaking about wats at hand, and changing the subject. Try harder!

chat Quote

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Right it is bad but for a purpose, FOOD. If it would not scare you further I would post videos I have of kids, and adults, chopping dogs up. And they cry whine and squirm just as much as the animals in this video. They don't eat the dogs though, they just laugh and throw the bodies in the trash or burn them. They will be punished too right?
    Yes, but there are limits. They can slaughter the animal in an accepted way. This way is totally unnacceptable. I mean they just beat the animal because its ill or not worth it, only coz of the way they were trying to kill it,, its common sense. The animal feels pain too.

Ofcourse they will be punished, Allaah is the owner of Justice!

Edit:Allaah tells us to show mercy to the animas, the prophet himself (SAW) did show mercy to animals and commanded us to, to also show mercy at the time of slaughter. It makes sense because it is Allaah the All-knower, who informed us through his prophets (saw) to eat certain animals, and also to show mercy, which means show mercy to them at all times.
    Last edited by Ğħαrєєвαħ; 04-20-2011 at 07:57 PM.

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

Flame of Hope's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow View Post
    No matter what we may think of pigs, I have seen the look of terror on the face of pigs as they are herded into the killing chute and the second they see the dead/dying pigs in front of them. Not even a pig deserves such treatment.
    I so agree with brother Woodrow. Not even a pig deserves such treatment.

This thread is a good one to reflect upon the horrors and terrible punishment awaiting people who will be thrown into Hell. What people do to these animals is nothing compared to what Allah has in store for rejectors of Truth in Hell. And to think that people will be tortured in Hell forever! They deserve it of course. They wronged themselves by their atrocious and wicked deeds.

La ilaha il Allah, Muhammaddar Rasul Allah!

It is pointless to watch other people's houses crumbling when our own house is in need of repair and attention.

chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

no matter what kind of method (compassionate or incompassionate) method we use to kill animals, it is still killing. But Allah has allowed slaughtering (and hence witnessing trembling bodies of dying animals by eyes).

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Whether you're slaughtering an animal for food or not there is no excuse for abuse. I am not a vegetarian neither am I against slaughtering animals. But beating them, ripping out their testicles (in the case of the pigs), baby boy chicks being grinded alive ( although in defense of the farmers there is no where to take them), the chickens and cows being confined for their entire lives in little areas, the cows being burned through the skull to prevent horns, the extreme beatings etc. There is no excuse for such cruelty and I hope any person who puts any living thing through such abuse as exhibited in this video gets the severest of punishments.
    Salam
    chat Quote

Beardo's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Weirdo + Beard = Beardo
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Anyone watched "Food Inc."? It's a documentary...
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist View Post
    no matter what kind of method (compassionate or incompassionate) method we use to kill animals, it is still killing. But Allah has allowed slaughtering (and hence witnessing trembling bodies of dying animals by eyes).
    You're right about the slaughter aspect but the abuse depicted in this video is evil...I think the people doing this are just plain sadistic.
    Salam
    chat Quote

'Abd Al-Maajid's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Please post those videos...
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid View Post
    Please post those videos...

Can I? Wasn't there some terms of service or something about not putting violence up, this is not a "educational" video like the factory farming one. I can use youtube to show you it happens I guess. I believe this is what many would call cruel.

But really animals kill in nature all the time and its cruel. The last thing on the mind of the dogs in this video is the well being of the boar.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! (Farm to Fridge) Stuff they dont want u to know! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. (Farm to Fridge) Stuff they dont want u to know!