× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 45 visibility 9669

oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing)

Hemoo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Thumbs up oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing)

Report bad ads?

in this thread i will try to put all the real stories that shows how much oppressions are happening to muslims all over the world even in the islamic countries especially here in egypt and it is most obvious in what happens to newly converted from christians to islam.

watch this video and more news is to come later:

1- a young man is tortured and imprisoned inside the egyption coptic churches & monasteries because he chose the islam as his faith.

2. Report bad ads?
    Trumble's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Buddhist
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing

Sorry, looks like propaganda to wind up the gullible to me. Let's hope no harm comes from it.

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing

hemoo

JazakAllahu khayr. I am aware of the EXTREMELY severe torture Muslims face in Muslim majority countries for practising their faith (due to the Oppressive Tyrant rulers who are in many cases the most barbaric people against Islam.)

The praise is for Allah that revolutions are spreading like wildfire there, and we hope good comes out of it.

LavaDog's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

offcourse we all know that "people are enemies for what they don't know"

so that's why i am trying to tell you the other side of the story which proves the lying of the egyption Christians in what they say everywhere in the """""WESTERN MEDIA""""" and how much they tend to twist the facts.....

Kamilia shehata who has been imprisoned by the coptic church

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

in Egypt three christian brothers kill their sister, her husband and son because she converted to Islam

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/04/thr...ting-to-islam/

dc3caea953 - oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing)

and this the picture of the last person being alive from this whole family

this girl is now without a father or mother and her christian uncles also suffocated her brother till he died

and this is the only responce which has been done by muslims

http://europenews.dk/en/node/42660

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/411683

because muslims & Salafis don't take their rights with there hands and they respect the LAW....
    Last edited by Hemoo; 05-02-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing)

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by hemoo View Post
    in Egypt three christian brothers kill their sister, her husband and son because she converted to Islam

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/04/thr...ting-to-islam/

dc3caea953 1 - oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing)

and this the picture of the last person being alive from this whole family

this girl is now without a father or mother and her christian uncles also suffocated her brother till he died

and this is the only responce which has been done by muslims

http://europenews.dk/en/node/42660

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/411683

because muslims & Salafis don't take their rights with there hands and they respect the LAW....

This is very sad, I have just read this story last week.. It is becoming a really dire situation in Egypt right now.. Egypt is a newborn that is vulnerable, vulnerable to outside interest.. vulnerable to inner corruption and vulnerable to a schism that is being fueled by those who don't want it to stand aright.. especially so with Al'Arabi requesting that America recognize the Palestinian state.. to me it is an absurdity that the invaders, colonial settlers are now considered rightful owners and the indigenous people are requesting recognition but can tell you for sure if a Palestinian state is recognized and especially so in the United Nations then all the aggressions against them by those pigs will have some major repercussions..

Who of them wants Egypt to have that sort of power in the region? I'll tell you who. None of them.. but we must do it ourselves and must guard our progress with every step with Allah Akbar fawq kyed almo3taddi!

Last edited by جوري; 05-02-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing)

maryambintjared's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I am going to share this story with Christian friends of mine. The Christian community in the West shares many stories about Muslims oppressing Christians, but I've never once heard them address this kind of issue.

For what it's worth when so called "Christians" kill their neighbours, friends, family members, for converting to Islam, they are not practising the law that Jesus (peace be upon him) shared. And when so called "Muslims" kill in the same manner, they're not practising the law that Mohommed (peace be upon him) reminded the world of.

But even so, the world is full of the "religious" who believe that they are right, and others are not just wrong, but deserving of death for being wrong.

I'll remind my Christian friends, who I'm discovering increasingly are very anti Muslim, that there are two sides to every story. As well as praying for the "persecuted church" as they do, they should also pray for Muslims persecuted by that very church.

Thanks for this story.
    | Likes Hemoo liked this post

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

jazakum allah khayran you sisters

and you are both welcome to this post and encouraged to share any info or news which is dealing with the same issues of opressions Against Peacefull Muslims.

offcourse i have so many real stories but it takes long time to translate to english...

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Lightbulb Re: oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing

brother Qatada you are welcome too and jazak allah khayran for supporting.

back to the issue...

i believe that the reason for those wrong acting is unfortunately because of the ways of preaching inside the Coptic (egyptian) ORTHODOX churches.

because they teach their followers some of the verses in the bible that has an aggressive effect such as:

1) "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me" Luke 019:027 (the altered bible)

2) "And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city." Ezekiel 9:5 – 9:7 (their old testament)

so maybe they should delete those aggressive texts from their books & to stop preaching them for the world to live in peace without any crusades in the future and enough of what happened in iraq and what is happening every day in Palestine...
    Last edited by Hemoo; 05-03-2011 at 10:02 AM.

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by maryambintjared View Post
    I'll remind my Christian friends, who I'm discovering increasingly are very anti Muslim, that there are two sides to every story. As well as praying for the "persecuted church" as they do, they should also pray for Muslims persecuted by that very church.

There are also examples in Indonesia. Although Indonesia is the largest muslim country, byut we also do have a really big christian population. There have been religious conflicts especially in eastern Indonesia (central sulawesi, maluku, papua) where christians are majority. Killings and slaughters by both sides, fuelled by partial military and police forces, the military was pro muslim while the police was pro christian, as well as fuelled by muslim militants AND christian warriors.

There's one town in central sulawesi, Tentena whose muslim population dropped from around 30,000 to a few hundreds because of the terrors (bombings, killings) by christians sides which forced the muslim residents to flee elsewhere.

I know all the intimate details because I worked for an international not fro profit organization which help to mitigate conflicts.

This kind of news of course never traveled to the western countries, where they only heard about christian persecution in Indonesia, which is sold by the militant christians to get easy money from the western people/organization/government/churches what have you.

GuestFellow's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

^ Can you please present evidence for this? These things are rarely mentioned on the media.

I was looking at myself talking to myself and I realized this conversation...I was having with myself looking at myself was a conversation with myself that I needed to have with myself.

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

maybe my brother those things are not mentioned on the western media for two or more reasons

1) there are many wealthy christian organization allover the world which find that they are supporting their brothers and sisters by broadcasting such videos in the media so that it will lead to a make a pressure upon the islamic countries to give more rights to the christians in those islamic countries.

2) muslims never try to publish their stories of opression because they know that the western countries will never try to support them or defend their rights thats why it is in vain.

even the international human rights orginization will never support an oppressed muslim they just raise a false logo for being just but they are'nt.

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow View Post
    ^ Can you please present evidence for this? These things are rarely mentioned on the media.

Here is one article from The Economist, which does not paint the full and detailed picture and does not provide compplete analyses, but might be taken by our the western christians as reliable source of information:

http://www.economist.com/node/734559?story_id=E1_SPQVVJ
    The three-year Poso war peaked last year. Most of the victims were Muslims. Men who followed the army round the rivers and creeks weeks later picking up bodies counted more than 300 Muslim dead who were considered identifiable. The total was far higher, but how high is anyone's guess. Many had their heads missing. Poso's Muslims would not eat fish for months. Christian losses were lower. According to the crisis centre, at least 37 died. Rinaldy Damanik, general secretary of the church synod in Tentena, estimates total Christian losses were probably around 100.

The fact: the total numbers of muslim refugees and muslims killed are far far higher than those of christians, but the western countries only heard about "christians being persecuted". I have no doubt similar things are happening in south Sudan.

I have actually met with Rinaldy Damanik. He was one of the leaders of the "christian warriors" who killed many muslims and inflamed the conflict. But later he rebranded himself as "warrior for peace" and even got the invite to go to Washington DC to tell the congress members about the so-called christian persecution in Indonesia. He is now head of an NGO (non governmental organization) who received funds from many foreign donors, including USAID for "peacebuilding" activities.

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar View Post
    . He is now head of an NGO (non governmental organization) who received funds from many foreign donors, including USAID for "peacebuilding" activities.

what an irony

but as muslims we know that even prophets sent by Allah were harmed by the disbelieves, we all remeber what happened to Ibraham the threw him in fire, joseph left in prison for many years, Noah the mocked on him while building his ship, Muhammad the said he is a liar & magician and they put a poison in his food...... so it is the sunna of all prophets and righteous people..
    Last edited by Hemoo; 05-03-2011 at 03:28 PM.

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Here's a common tactic used by christians militants/missionaries in Indonesia:

There's law in Indonesia the regulates the building/constructions of house of worships. The building of house of worships should be in consultation with the community and a house of worships should not be built in an area where there is no follower of that particular region, which makes sense. So these christian militants/missionaries would deliberately built churches in an area where no christian live and never in consultation with the community where it is located. So of course this would provoke anger from the local community, but totally ignored by the church. The church would inflame it further by conducting services, ferrying in christians from outside and played music etc. This often resulted in physical confrontation with the local community, with usually ended up in some christians physically injured, etc. THEN, the christians would broadcast all over the world that they are persecuted, and drawing sympathy not only from other christians, but also from so called "muslim liberals" in Indonesia.

Zafran's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salaam

every religion has this problem - Its odd when people focus on Islam.

peace

Do you think the pious don't sin?

They merely:
    Veiled themselves and didn't flaunt it
    Sought forgiveness and didn't persist
    Took ownership of it and don't justify it
    And acted with excellence after they had erred - Ibn al-Qayyim

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran View Post
    salaam

every religion has this problem - Its odd when people focus on Islam.

peace
    The minute you accept Islam truly in your heart be aware that you'll be in a constant state of war.. it doesn't have to be a physical war but every where you go people will be against you in on way or another.. trying to get a reaction out of you, bother you with words.. and we'll surely hear so many hurtful words from them!

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing)

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Next Case:

1) A christian Egyption doctor tries to rape a 4 years old muslim girl in a province called "ALzawya Alhamra" & muslims catch him and turned him in to the authorities (a Video of the girl & her "Salafy" Father). note that this is the seconed rape case which spreads via the media and is done by a christian against a muslim young girl.

2) A newly converted egyption woman from christianity to islam and she tell us about prisons inside the egyption Orthodox churches & monasteries. (Video)
    Last edited by Hemoo; 05-07-2011 at 10:20 AM.

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

check out this video it is in Nigeria and it shows bloody persecutions for unarmed muslims in the streets:

if we have in the forum any one from Nigeria it will be good to hear from him about the situation there.

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing) Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. oppressions practiced on new muslims in Egypt (Torturing & Imprisonment & Killing)