× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 2226

Harun Yahya

Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Harun Yahya

Report bad ads?

, I have a good news today. Harun Yahya his coming to my local masjid next week I think. The last Q&A session we had during a lecture in the masjid was pretty good and I was pretty nervous to ask . There's like so many adults there :X. Besides Harun Yahya, Yusuf Estes also had come to my place once. Sadly, that was really long ago and I had no idea he came here . Another scholar which recently stayed in my country is Sheikh Imran Hosein. I think his still giving lectures around west Malaysia in different places from the 15th of April until the 7th of May (Source). Gahh I wish I could go to that lecture too!
    Harun Yahya

Please Make Dua' For Samiun..

“Whoever records a biography of a believer, it is as though he has brought him or her back to life.” - Imam Al-Sakhawi
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    'Aleena's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Harun Yahya

Lucky you!

The brother has written some really good books.
    chat Quote

Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Nbeel View Post
    , I have a good news today. Harun Yahya his coming to my local masjid next week I think. The last Q&A session we had during a lecture in the masjid was pretty good and I was pretty nervous to ask . There's like so many adults there . Besides Harun Yahya, Yusuf Estes also had come to my place once. Sadly, that was really long ago and I had no idea he came here . Another scholar which recently stayed in my country is Sheikh Imran Hosein. I think his still giving lectures around west Malaysia in different places from the 15th of April until the 7th of May (Source). Gahh I wish I could go to that lecture too!

Lucky you.
    I wished yusuf estes come to Indonesia... or any of those famous speakers/scholars.
    chat Quote

Samiun's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar View Post

Lucky you.
    I wished yusuf estes come to Indonesia... or any of those famous speakers/scholars.
    , you're even more lucky to be in Indonesia. I thought Indonesia have like the most muslim population on earth and have really dedicated scholars who give da'wah to the country everyday?
    Harun Yahya

Please Make Dua' For Samiun..

“Whoever records a biography of a believer, it is as though he has brought him or her back to life.” - Imam Al-Sakhawi
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Harun Yahya Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Harun Yahya