× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 3 of 3 visibility 1754

Not a single thread regarding Osama's demise.... shocking.

ICYUNVMe's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

The one thread that I did see earlier has already been deleted. I find this fascinating.

Does no one have anything to say about his death? Does no one have an interest?

Or is everyone still busy mourning?

I can only imagine the number of threads that would be flooded with activity if some israeli official had his head blown off.

2. Report bad ads?
    Aprender's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Entiende tu deen.
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Not a single thread regarding Osama's demise.... shocking.

Umm, what's your problem?

When threads get out of hand, or wildly inappropriate, they get deleted. I happen to like peace and civility. Why are you trying to stir up trouble by making generalized assumptions about Israeli officials?

Please do something more productive with your life that will help your local community instead of this. It's not a good use of your time my brother. :-)

CosmicPathos's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Anathema
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Not a single thread regarding Osama's demise.... shocking.

format_quote Originally Posted by ICYUNVMe View Post
    The one thread that I did see earlier has already been deleted. I find this fascinating.

Does no one have anything to say about his death? Does no one have an interest?

Or is everyone still busy mourning?

I can only imagine the number of threads that would be flooded with activity if some israeli official had his head blown off.
    well I am busy seeing kids like you believing in whatever they are told and posting about it on Islamic forums all over the net.

p.s. still funny how the Amreekans buried the body right away as "Islamic traditions" required burial right away, letting their arch enemy RIP according to his wishes, really? :s. I mean, this is the real moment for Trump to shine. He asked Obama for birth certificate. He should now ask "where is the dead body." And I am sure Obama the Showman, if persistently forced, will bring up the body from the great depths of the vast seas (such is his passion), just like he did with his birth cert, onto the public scene.
    Last edited by CosmicPathos; 05-03-2011 at 06:54 AM.

Help me to escape from this existence
    I yearn for an answer... can you help me?
    I'm drowning in a sea of abused visions and shattered dreams
    In somnolent illusion... I'm paralyzed

5. Hide
Hey there! Not a single thread regarding Osama's demise.... shocking. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Not a single thread regarding Osama's demise.... shocking.