star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Seeing The Future

Report bad ads?

What if someone could see the future with only his mind..not only that but the past and the present and could heal..what would that person be? what if they lived in present time today? And the source of the info is unknown but always right. What Islam say about that? just curious
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Dagless's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    in a river of darkness beneath the neon lights
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Seeing The Future

format_quote Originally Posted by AishaRayann View Post
    What if someone could see the future with only his mind..not only that but the past and the present and could heal..what would that person be?
    Rich... very very rich.
    Seeing The Future

chat Quote

Cabdullahi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What if someone could see the future with only his mind..not only that but the past and the present and could heal..what would that person be? what if they lived in present time today? And the source of the info is unknown but always right. What Islam say about that? just curious
    You could do anything in your mind...its all about how good your imagination is

i could fly and give knockout blows to giant monsters in my mind
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dear sister,
    If some one has made these claims to you put on your running shoes and run as fast as you can away from them.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    AishaRayann's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wanted serious answers. Because I know someone close to me that can do all these..with just their mind..no card..no shells..just mind..they dont practice witchcraft..or anything like that..and it runs on both sides of their family atleast 4 generations back..and they are a muslim.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wanted serious answers. Because I know someone close to me that can do all these..with just their mind..no card..no shells..just mind..they dont practice witchcraft..or anything like that..and it runs on both sides of their family atleast 4 generations back..and they are a muslim.
    Can you ask her to get next weeks lotto numbers? I'll split it with her, right down the middle 60/40. Ok seriously if she can do this she should get tested independently - http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html
    Seeing The Future

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I want real responses..not arrogant comments like urs.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I want real responses..not arrogant comments like urs.
    I wasn't being arrogant. Sometimes things which are well within the realms of chance are seen as extraordinary. I am only saying that you should confirm if this is chance alone or something more, otherwise you might be believing in or putting faith in something which is not necessarily true.
    That's not arrogance because I'm saying I don't know. If it is true then great, if not then at least you'll know.
    Last edited by Dagless; 05-03-2011 at 04:52 PM.
    Seeing The Future

chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lets just say i know person well..they know of 9/11 3 years before it happened...tsnami in japan a week before...and osama a week before.. big events
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Perseveranze's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dear Sister,

Islam says that no one can see the future or the unseen except for Allah(swt). I just want to make that absolutly clear, and if you were to ever go to someone like that (a so called fortuneteller or whatever) then it would be a grave sin and your Prayers for the next 40 days would not be accepted.

I can confidently say, whatever may seem to you isn't to be, this person cannot see the future.
    Seeing The Future

A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Getting a Wimpy...
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze View Post
    Dear Sister,

Islam says that no one can see the future or the unseen except for Allah(swt). I just want to make that absolutly clear, and if you were to ever go to someone like that (a so called fortuneteller or whatever) then it would be a grave sin and your Prayers for the next 40 days would not be accepted.

I can confidently say, whatever may seem to you isn't to be, this person cannot see the future.
    Don't extremely pious people sometimes get insight?
    Seeing The Future

chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

lets just say i know person well..they know of 9/11 3 years before it happened...tsnami in japan a week before...and osama a week before.. big events
    sorry to tell you my dear sister but osama didn't die when cnn said he died
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam sister,
    Considering previous threads and that you're new to Islam the best course of action would be to become strong in your beliefs and learn the basics (Fardhu ain) learn to read Quran and when you feel secure in Iman, you re ask this question. What is called E.S.P is akin to what is called in Islam Firasat. I would strongly recommend you to not involve yourself in matters that can jeopardize your future in Islam. A clearer explanation of the dangers involved would be harsh to one in your state.
    Masalam
    chat Quote

S.Belle's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    a big giraffe mwah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I say jinns are supplying your friend with info when they go to the lowest heaven and easedrop...but dont take my word for it.
    Last edited by S.Belle; 05-03-2011 at 05:20 PM.
    Seeing The Future

"Yesterday is history.
    Tomorrow is a mystery.
    Today is a gift.
    That's why we call it 'The Present'."
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The person I know so well..is myself..im no foturneteller, i dont practice magik..when i close my eyes i see flashes of things.i have to put the pictures together..and focus on them....with the osama thing..i was outside with my mother..we were dicussing the colors we saw when we closed our eyes..i saw a map of new york...i say to my mom all i am seeing..then to ask me questions about the images...i say something big is going to happen...then i see a map of another country..she asked is it egypt..i said no..is it saudi arabia i said no..she say is it in the middle east..i say yes...then she ask what gonna happen i say try to assainate....she say who..a leader..i said yes..ect ect ect.
    chat Quote

S.Belle's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    a big giraffe mwah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone View Post
    sorry to tell you my dear sister but osama didn't die when cnn said he died
    I see im not the only conspiracy theorist on IB

The person I know so well..is myself..im no foturneteller, i dont practice magik..when i close my eyes i see flashes of things.i have to put the pictures together..and focus on them....with the osama thing..i was outside with my mother..we were dicussing the colors we saw when we closed our eyes..i saw a map of new york...i say to my mom all i am seeing..then to ask me questions about the images...i say something big is going to happen...then i see a map of another country..she asked is it egypt..i said no..is it saudi arabia i said no..she say is it in the middle east..i say yes...then she ask what gonna happen i say try to assainate....she say who..a leader..i said yes..ect ect ect.
    Just ask your imam
    Seeing The Future

"Yesterday is history.
    Tomorrow is a mystery.
    Today is a gift.
    That's why we call it 'The Present'."
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

what about 9/11 how did u predict that
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I wrote a poem when i was like 11...I forgot about it until my brother brought it up from my fathers storage when i was 21...i dont have a copy of the poem..it may be in my adict upstairs...but a few lines go something like "rage feels the skies...topples the towers..and takes lives.." then it start talking about blood and smoke and burning..i didnt know what i was writing until years later
    chat Quote

yas2010's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dear Sister Salaam

Allah(swt) is the all knowing. You must also realise that the Prophet (Pbuh) who was dearly loved by Allah (swt) never professed to this kind of thing. Yet surely he was the best of mankind.

My humble observations.

JzK
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze View Post
    Islam says that no one can see the future or the unseen except for Allah(swt).
    Djinns would go to the lowest heaven and listen/eavesdrop to the conversation between the angels who are disposing affairs as commanded by Allah. They were then chased away by ball of burning light. And after the djinns mix up the information with the lies of their own, they share them with 100 clairvoyants/fortune tellers etc.

There are also servants of Allah who are given blessings with information about the future, for example: khidr, as recounted in al Kahfi.

So there are people in this world who may have information about the future, either by stealing it through the djinn or by the will of Allah.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Seeing The Future Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Seeing The Future