× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 8 of 8 visibility 1792

I need your prayers

Riana17's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    La ilaha illa Allah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I need your prayers

Report bad ads?

SALAM to all,

Please pray that Allah listens to my prayers and guides my mother to be a MUSLIMAH.

In my heart I know she deserves to be Muslim but all is in the willing of Allah
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Alpha Dude's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Cold of heart
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I need your prayers

Wa alaykum salam,

May Allah guide your mother into becoming Muslim. Ameen.
    chat Quote

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalaamu Alaaykum

you and your mother are in my Du'aas..

may Allaah guide your mother to Islaam and also grant you the best in both this life and the akhirah Aameen
    I need your prayers

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Walaikum Assalam sister,

May Allah S.W.T grant your wish.

As a Dua should be followed by deeds I would like to offer you some advice.
    To impress your mother that your new religion has a made you a better person always show your best behaviour and go out of your way to be helpful.
    Should she say something that upsets you do not respond but rather say that Islam has taught you that Janah is below your mother's feet, therefore you have to show respect and cant respond in kind.
    Try not to make her uncomfortable with religious talks or comparisons of faith.
    It's always best to discuss religious matters in private thus she may voice her opinions.
    Avoid anything that embarrasses her and if you not sure ask her.
    Remember that a few deeds of kindness are worth a thousand words.
    Don't over do it, no parent wants to be patronised by their child.
    I never got a chance to save my mother as she died suddenly from total cancer, so my heart is with you on this quest and I hope she sees the truth of Allah S.W.T. Amin !

Masalam
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    tigerkhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Allah swt guide her the right.
    I need your prayers

chat Quote

Amat Allah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allah guide your precious mother to His straight path of Al haqq and of the real endless happiness always and forever and May He The Exalted keep you honey firm on His straight path and be pleased with ya always Ameeeeeeeeen
    I need your prayers

sapvas2xc6e9di1ikgif 1 - I need your prayers
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    La ilaha illa Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by al yunan View Post
    Walaikum Assalam sister,

May Allah S.W.T grant your wish.

As a Dua should be followed by deeds I would like to offer you some advice.
    To impress your mother that your new religion has a made you a better person always show your best behaviour and go out of your way to be helpful.
    Should she say something that upsets you do not respond but rather say that Islam has taught you that Janah is below your mother's feet, therefore you have to show respect and cant respond in kind.
    Try not to make her uncomfortable with religious talks or comparisons of faith.
    It's always best to discuss religious matters in private thus she may voice her opinions.
    Avoid anything that embarrasses her and if you not sure ask her.
    Remember that a few deeds of kindness are worth a thousand words.
    Don't over do it, no parent wants to be patronised by their child.
    I never got a chance to save my mother as she died suddenly from total cancer, so my heart is with you on this quest and I hope she sees the truth of Allah S.W.T. Amin !

Masalam

salam to all & thanks for all your prayers:
    yes I am trying to do that

I never really had the chance to experience the mother & daughter thing: due to poverty & all
    But Life improves since I was 15 (alhamdollelah) she dont have to work, however from that age, I have to leave our country to study/work
    I didnt see her for the past 6yrs and last month, when I visited her I brought for her Quran & some leaflets (I also bring for my father, but you will wonder why I am praying harder for my mom bcoz she suffered all this years for us, work very hard to put food on our stomaches while father used to leave her when she is pregnant and come back to her again when she is ready to be impregnated and so forth, 10kids on the row-3dead)

my mom is very simple, no fancy at all, just a powder on her face and never goes to neighborhood to make nameema, she has so much patience etc. so praying for her revertion is something I feel I cant do alone, however with your help inshallah , she will be Guided soon
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    La ilaha illa Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah View Post
    May Allah guide your precious mother to His straight path of Al haqq and of the real endless happiness always and forever and May He The Exalted keep you honey firm on His straight path and be pleased with ya always Ameeeeeeeeen
    thank you Maam .. I am hoping really from my heart... salam
    chat Quote

11. Hide
Hey there! I need your prayers Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I need your prayers