Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

duaa-urgent please

Report bad ads?

Assalamu alaikum borthers and sisters
    I have many exams at the moments at school, I have my business studies exam tomorrow, please brothers and sisters my plea to you is to make duaa for me, please make duaa to Allah that I achieve grade A* for my business studies exam and grade A stars for ALL my other subjects, I pray that Allah accepts all your duaaz amen ameen amen.
    Ps: please mention my name in your duaa as allah has said to be specific when making duaa, my name is Tamana
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    ardianto's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: duaa-urgent please

format_quote Originally Posted by Laila- View Post
    Assalamu alaikum borthers and sisters
    Wa'alaikumsalam
    I have many exams at the moments at school, I have my business studies exam tomorrow, please brothers and sisters my plea to you is to make duaa for me, please make duaa to Allah that I achieve grade A* for my business studies exam and grade A stars for ALL my other subjects, I pray that Allah accepts all your duaaz amen ameen amen.
    Ps: please mention my name in your duaa as allah has said to be specific when making duaa, my name is Tamana
    Everyone can make duaa for you without mention your name. Allah must be knows who they mean. You need to learn further about sifat of Allah.

But, okay, I will make duaa for you. Inshaallah.
    chat Quote

Just_A_Girl13's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: duaa-urgent please

Peace be with you sister,

I would be honored to make duaa for you Inshallah I hope you will do well on your exams. Good luck!
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! duaa-urgent please Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. duaa-urgent please