× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 2 of 2 visibility 1355

Help with dawah group.

Rabi'ya's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Revert4Life
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Help with dawah group.

Report bad ads?

everyone

Its been a while (again) since I posted here.

I pray everyone is in the best of health and imaan. I have recently moved to my home town area which is quite rural and has few Muslims living here. The ones that are living here do not have a close knit community and the non-Muslims in this area know every little about Islam. I have been building relationships with people locally who I come into contact with through work and at my daughters school etc.

I have recently started a FaceBook page called Pembrokeshire Muslims. I am hoping to bring Muslims from the local community together as well as non-Muslims in order to raise an awareness of Islam and promote brotherhood/sisterhood.

I would like to build up resources and ideas and would love it if anyone can contribute inshAllah.

Please help me. My first step is to arrange a sisters coffee meeting. I have another Muslims sister helping me and her husband has agreed to spread word with other brothers too.
    Help with dawah group.

rose4 1 - Help with dawah group.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Help with dawah group.

try doing some interfaith dialogue with your local church, atleast that way the locals will get to know who you are
    Help with dawah group.

33 43 1 - Help with dawah group.
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Help with dawah group. Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Help with dawah group.