× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 7 of 7 visibility 1804

There is a God

Darth Ultor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

There is a God

Report bad ads?

Okay, I was on a trip to DC with my dad and younger brother. My mom stayed to look after the dog. This morning, she walked him, and as usual, when he starts pulling she lets him go free and she walks beside him. This is usually up north where she lives. She and my brother were visiting me in NJ. Dog is usually with me. Okay, I usually walk the dog by the side of the street. He decided to run into the woods and into the stream that goes into the lake. Now let me tell you about that lake. Many people have drowned in it because of the mud. My dog was struggling against it. My mom went into to save him and she managed to push him out. Then she started sinking. The water was up to her nose and she thought it was then end. And her last thought was that if it is she would say goodbye. She struggled against the mud to get her cell phone. Her friend called her and she told her to send her husband right away. Her husband saved my mom. The police arrived two minutes later, my mom called them after she called her friend. I could have lost my mom today but she is just fine. A little shaken, but fine. Goes to show that there is a God.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    aadil77's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Glory Be To Allah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: There is a God

There definately is, I guess it wasn't her time to go. That must have been scary for you all, best thing to do now is thank Him and show how grateful you are.
    There is a God

33 43 1 - There is a God
    He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com
    chat Quote

Asiyah3's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Al-hamdulillah. To Allah we belong and unto Him we shall return.

Even us having a mother is a sign in itself. We take many things for granted. Trials can teach us to be grateful, recognize and appreciate our countless blessings.
    Last edited by Asiyah3; 05-31-2011 at 11:48 AM.
    chat Quote

Innocent Soul's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Alhamdulillah! Allah makes us realize his blessings mostly when we think we are going to loose them.

format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    hen she started sinking. The water was up to her nose and she thought it was then end. And her last thought was that if it is she would say goodbye.
    Please don't get offended. You was standing near the lake? So could have called anyone .
    There is a God

wwwislamicboardcom - There is a God
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Ramadhan's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Alhamdulillah, Allah still blesses your mother and family with more days on earth.
    This is a reminder to all of us that death can come at any time. Are we ready for the eternal?
    chat Quote

Perseveranze's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May He guide you to the right path.
    There is a God

A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com
    chat Quote

Darth Ultor's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Other
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1 View Post
    Alhamdulillah! Allah makes us realize his blessings mostly when we think we are going to loose them.

Please don't get offended. You was standing near the lake? So could have called anyone .

I wasn't there. I was in Washington DC with my dad and brother.
    chat Quote

10. Hide
Hey there! There is a God Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. There is a God