star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I really like this book!

Report bad ads?

I just wanted to suggest a book for anyone who is interested in Islam, and especially for Westerners (like myself) who are considering becoming Muslim. The book is "The Muslim Next Door" by Sumbul Ali-Karamali. I have only read the first few chapters, but so far I've really enjoyed it. The author was raised Muslim in the U.S. so I like how she can understand and talk about her own experiences of hardship being Muslim, how she coped with curious or critical Americans, and also how she can offer a woman's view on things.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Perseveranze's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I really like this book!

Peace,

Thank you for the recommendation. For someone who's interested in Islam, i've heard from alot of people including Reverts that one of the best books is "Vision of Islam", you can check out the reviews here - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...glance&s=books
    I really like this book!

A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com
    chat Quote

Ğħαrєєвαħ's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Slave of Allaah
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: I really like this book!

Jazakallaahu Khaayr
    I really like this book!

"Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists).".."[Al Qur'aan 3:2]
    chat Quote

5. Hide
Hey there! I really like this book! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. I really like this book!