star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

please help me

Report bad ads?

Please can someone help me with this - i suffer from continuous discharge - so i do wudoo 5 times a day for each pray -

but i dont do istanja for each pray and do not clean the discharge around that area or on my clothes as i thought you didnt need to do this - all i do is redoo my wudoo - is this correct

do you have to wash your private part or can you just wipe it with a tissue
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: please help me

Any replies please. This is really bothering me. What,if you can't tell if its wadi or normal everyday discharge. Are u supposed to assume that's its normal everyday discharge until your certain it is wadi
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

AsSalaamu 3alaykum,

Bismihi Ta'aala

In the Sharee'ah continuous discharge is called 'Istihaadhah'. The ruling in regards to this is as follows:

Hanafi Madhab:
    The affected person must make Wudhu for the prescribed time of every Salaah only (further explained below) and not for every Salaah performed. An example of this is as follows: The affected person wishes to perform any Salaah during the time of Zuhr i.e. The time for Zuhr Salaah has began, she will cleanse herself, perform wudhu & she can perform as many Salaah as she desires with that wudhu. However, as soon as the time for Asr Salaah begins, she will have to renew her Wudhu, thereafter, the same ruling will apply i.e. She can perform as many Salaah as desired untill the time for Maghrib Salaah begins. The same will be done at the beginning of every Salaah time or whenever one desires to perform Salaah, and has not made wudhu in the time of that Salaah.

Shafi'ee Madhhab:
    The affected person, will renew her wudhu for every Salaah she wishes to perform.

And Allaah knows best
    Source:http://www.muftisays.com/qa/question...discharge.html
    chat Quote

Muslim Woman's Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    Super Moderator
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Walaykum as Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi View Post
    thanks sis , I am sure it will helpful for many sisters.
    please help me

Christ will never be proud to reject to be a slave to God .....holy Quran, chapter Women , 4: 172

recitation:http://quran.jalisi.com
    chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! please help me Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. please help me