× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 4 of 4 visibility 2218

Continue from post "marriage" now losing hope

anonymous's Avatar Restricted Member
    brightness_1
    Anonymous User
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Undisclosed
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

I'm abo****ley exhausted and I continue a new post from titled thread "marriage"

I am not a big girl but a small one and I am so tired from fasting that I have no energy to pray. Ito work come home do iftari and sleep again. I don't eat much during iftari and I've lost a lot of weight. Please help do I need to fast? I find being a Muslim too hard. I am so drained I haven't even been able to have a shower in 3 days

IB Forum Anonymous Account.
    Available to those who wish to be anonymous in the Advice & Support section.

Abuse of the Anonymous System will NOT be tolerated!
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Continue from post "marriage" now losing hope

take a 1500-2000 calorie diet and you'll maintain or even gain weight.. People in Somalia are literally skin on bones. I just saw a child licking a wrapper from food he was rationed a day earlier .. they fast and they're having a famine.. what's our excuse?

if you have a medical condition see a physician but we don't give up fast because we're tired or have a headache..

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Continue from post "marriage" now losing hope

chat Quote

Riana17's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    La ilaha illa Allah
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam Alaikkum
    People needs rest sister, I am only certain of one thing, If I leave ISLAM after knowing much, that would be the end of my life, i better be killed that to leave ISLAM, Inshallah its all in the hands of Allah but the hard work is on me..
    | Likes Abz2000 liked this post

The HIGHEST accomplishment I can achieve in this worldly life is to be a TRUE MUSLIM. (me)

wwwislamicboardcom - Continue from post "marriage" now losing hope
    chat Quote

جوري's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Soldier Through It!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Perhaps you need to see a doctor you might have a medical condition like anemia which is common amongst young women of child bearing age..

Text without context is pretext
    If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him 44845203 1 - Continue from post "marriage" now losing hope

chat Quote

6. Hide
Hey there! Continue from post "marriage" now losing hope Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Continue from post "marriage" now losing hope